The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

So I've been politely booted from my nursing program :-( I'm considered high risk with twins and can't fully participate in clinicals... And they are worried about infectious diseases... My first of many sacrifices for my wee ones :) i can still continue on my bachelor's classes though, so I think I'll do that.

Aww that's abit sucky huni but like u sed u gotta do wats right ur ur two beans x

Yay, I made it!! My scan is later today, I am soooo excited! I will update you guys afterwards...hoping to see a little bean and see if not hear a healthy heartbeat! \\:D/

Yay im excited for you, cant wait for an update!!!

My first scan is tomorrow, im excited and nervous at the same time!!!

Scan went really well! They didn't do a vaginal one though, I was surprised! We saw baby and heard the heart beat, 167 ! Makes me feel a lot better to see the baby, how sweet!! Goodluck today Hope!!

Scan went really well! They didn't do a vaginal one though, I was surprised! We saw baby and heard the heart beat, 167 ! Makes me feel a lot better to see the baby, how sweet!! Goodluck today Hope!!

FTMOMMY...yay congrats! glad you got to see and hear baby :) Always such a relief. I go back today although I dont know if they will scan me since they did it on Monday, but I am going to ask because I wil be a wreck if I dont see or hear heartbeat.
167 is a GREAT heart rate...maybe a GIRL ;) Mine was 155, another possible GIRL ;) We shall see :)
Can't wait to hear about everyone's scan and I am so excited that everyone has been having great news at each of your visits.
:hugs: Kat

Quick question....has anyone else been having "stomach issues" since they have become pregnant? It seems that my stomach is now "over-sensitive" to most of what I eat, especially dairy. Instead of constipation, which is what usually happens, I MUST stay near a bathroom after I eat (tmi).

4boys... I'm certainly more sensitive to wat I eat to, I no what u mean
Ftmommy... I'm glad it went well wahoo
Hope... Can't. Wait for ur update
Afm I've stil no date for the scan yet arghh

Great news FTMommy :happydance:
Good luck tomo Hope :thumbup:

Had my booking appointment today. Went well. My scan is booked for the 13th June. They say I will be 12wks 4 days but I think I will be 11wks 5 days.
Hope it goes quickly so I can know everything is ok.

Yay im excited for you, cant wait for an update!!!

My first scan is tomorrow, im excited and nervous at the same time!!!

Man oh man, I was hoping I could wake up and find the results of your first scan, like these other ladies on a different time zone usually have had everything done by time I wake up LOL. Since you and I are in the same time time zone, I just have to wait a while longer. What time is the appt?

My appointment is at 930... About to hop in the shower so i can drove over soon.... Eek im so nervous!!!!

Soooo..... Theres a heartbeat!!!!!! At 174bpm!! It was so cute with little arm and leg buds and was actually moving :) .It was truely an amazing thing to see and i feel so relieved and excited now :) my DH was just too cute too with a big'ol smile across his face.

Oh and i am 8w3d but was measuring 8w4d !!!

here is a link to the video of it :)
https://s1358.photobucket.com/user/jessicab115/media/IMG_0793_zps7536b3ae.mp4.html

YAY Hope...so exciting. Maybe a girl for you too :) LOL. I love to see how accurate the heartrate theory actually is. it was right for all of mine :)
we had ANOTHER scan today too, and they did 3d (not sure why) but it was cool! Heart rate 171 all still looks good:) Back in 3 weeks for recheck. Had progesterone level rechecked should get results tomorrow.
:)

I would LOVE a girl :) even my DH wouldnt mind a girl... He says as long as its healthy either way... But i think he secretly wants a daddys lil girl so he can torture any boys she might bring home hehe ( he has it all planned out lol)

FTMommy- cute pic!!!!

4boys1girl- yay im so glad! Jealous u got a 3d !!!!

I go back in two weeks for a followup ultrasound to make sure things are progressing and then get another one two weeks after that for the nuchal testing ( not sure if thats how u spell it) then again 4 weeks after for gender prediction at 17 weeks- yay a whole bunch of ultrasounds to come to see baby- im so glad my doctors office has an ultrasound machine so they let me take a peek everytime i go :)

Hope that's a supper cool video and I'm very jealous ur docs office has the ultrasound, hehe
Cutteeee makes everything so much more real doesn't it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"