The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

No ms here. Sometimes I just feel blech when I walk into a store with a lot of smells, but that's it.

I dont know about everyone else, but im absolutely loving that i have a lil person growing inside of me.... But ask me again in a few weeks when morning sickness sets in ;)

good morning :) I t is definitely still hard to believe the tests. I feel like I won't be convinced until I see the little "blip" on screen, lol.

No morning sickness here either :) Although I never had much with any of my pregnancies.

Spotting... I actually bled true blood regularly throughout 2 of my pregnancies and spotted alot during the others. Of course, I freaked out everytime, but I always called the dr., they always brought me in, just to be safe, and it was always ok. Was told "it does happen" and there is alot of bloodflow through the uturine area. especially after sex, there can be bleeding or spotting. Just keep an eye on it. Call if you feel like something is wrong and use your instinct.

Still waiting for my BB to "grow" and get sore ;) So far just a tingling here and there. Anyone notice change in areola yet? I forget how long that takes to happen.

ps...Heather...I LOVE your profile pic with the multiple tests :) I have a pic like that too.

Spoke it mw today , excited for my 1st appt 2weeks time mind but I don't mind
Same mw as last time and who delivered my dd so happy

Hi I just got my BFP today! I have been on honeymoon so unable to text, but I'm 5 weeks today! I think that makes me due on NYE! It hasn't really sunk in! My symptoms are feeling nausea and sore boobs and a wierd one but I have had a tension headache for a week (like when you feel like you are wearing a hat but your not if you know what I mean?) anyone heard of that before? Xxxx

Hi I just got my BFP today! I have been on honeymoon so unable to text, but I'm 5 weeks today! I think that makes me due on NYE! It hasn't really sunk in! My symptoms are feeling nausea and sore boobs and a wierd one but I have had a tension headache for a week (like when you feel like you are wearing a hat but your not if you know what I mean?) anyone heard of that before? Xxxx

:hi: amylou
That's a nice honeymoon ending
Congrats
I had tension headaches 2 days in a row before my bfp it's all hormone related hun

I'm definitely getting the morning sickness already! I must take after my mom. At first I thought I was just looking so hard for symptoms I was imagining it, but this is definitely real nausea! Thought I was going to throw up on my lap doing home from the store this morning. I seem to be getting it about 1.5-2 hours after eating. I wake up feeling fine. Just reminding myself it is a GOOD thing.

Welcome amylou!!!!
4077girl- im sorry its already kicked in for u :(
4boys1girl- i feel like mine have gotten the slightest bit bigger, but the main thing... Sorry if tmi - my nipples look always erect... Even when they r not? Does that make sense? Lol

Can I join you ladies.

Symptoms so far are exhaustion, sore nipples, strange twinges in lower stomach and heavy bbs. I am also so hungry all the time. No m/s as yet.

Don't see midwife until 23rd May.
Wish time would go faster so I knew everything was ok.

Great thread! Got my BFP on 4/20 and I think my due date is December 27th. I have to make my doctors appointment this week but it sounds like most of the doctors out here won't see you until you're between week 7-9.

Hi ladies can I join you? After 2 rounds of IVF we are finally pregnant following a 3 day transfer of two embies. My first scan is the 10th May, hoping everything is ok. I think my EDD is 31st Dec.

Symptoms so far are aching boobs (which feel enormous!), tiredness, cramps and pulling/tugging feeling and slight nausea. Some of these could be a result of or made worse by the progesterone.

Wishing us all a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

I know these first couple of weeks are going very slowly - but apparently we shoul make the most of minimal symptoms & not feeling too bad as it could all kick in from about 6 weeks onwards!! Sorry 4077girl that you've got sickness already - but like you say think of it as a good sign :)

My DH is waiting for my bbs to get bigger he helpfully told me this morning
What he doesn't know is that any sign of him putting his hand near these sore things, then I will bite him!

What he doesn't know is that any sign of him putting his hand near these sore things, then I will bite him!

:haha: Mine keeps offering to weigh them (with his hands) to see how much they are growing day by day! Men :dohh:

:haha: Mine keeps offering to weigh them (with his hands) to see how much they are growing day by day! Men :dohh:

Lol!!!!
Mine haven't increased yet but am already a 34DD so not looking forward to it!

Mine are only A cup, but feel them getting heavier. Bring it on Titty Faerie!

Congratulations to everyone!
Ha ha duck tales mine are a 36F and they have already swollen and got heavy that's the one thing I'm worried about lol! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->