The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

I have been feeling pulling for a while but recently have been noticing some achey-ness and soreness too, which I attributed to my growing mid-section. Thankfully no problems on the bowel movements, though, although I got a totally random bout of MS today. I have had a horrible stuffy and itchy nose every morning but it seems to go away by the evening so I don't know what is going on with that but that's new in the past week or two so I think it might be related to hormones? :shrug:

Hope - that is a fantastic picture! I have no idea about nub theory, but I just read a bit on it, and I guess I would also have to guess boy from the picture! :thumbup:

I am going in for my next appointment this Thursday and super excited (ok, and a little anxious)!

I want to join! I'm due December 28th! And, lucky me, we already HAVE a December baby! Gonna be one crazy month our whole lives! :wacko:

I am in the same boat!! My daughter's 3rd birthday is December 10th, I will be 37 weeks the day after her birthday, due between December 29th and January 3rd, so daughter's birthday, a Christmas or New years baby and then 2 weeks after is my son's 2nd birthday, January 28th! So if this baby decides to go overdue by 2 weeks, it could be due the week of my son.

It's going to be pretty crazy for us!! :haha:

2ndbabybump Welcome!!!! Im measuring 12w2 days so not quite at 13 weeeks... My tech was awesome and took her time, we have so many awesome pics n a video :) even got 4d ones :)

Gacelita- thanks for the guess. N i wake up every morning with a stuffy nowe too that goes away by the end of the day- same with morning cough

Thanks everyone for the nub guesses :)

I want to join! I'm due December 28th! And, lucky me, we already HAVE a December baby! Gonna be one crazy month our whole lives! :wacko:

I am in the same boat!! My daughter's 3rd birthday is December 10th, I will be 37 weeks the day after her birthday, due between December 29th and January 3rd, so daughter's birthday, a Christmas or New years baby and then 2 weeks after is my son's 2nd birthday, January 28th! So if this baby decides to go overdue by 2 weeks, it could be due the week of my son.

It's going to be pretty crazy for us!! :haha:

You take the cake!:cake: That sounds exhausting!

Hi ladies!! Sorry to be absent the last couple weeks. My in-laws and e entire family has come to visit. It has been so much fun! We just got back from shanghai and I did alot of shopping :happydance:

I am so happy to see everyone is going well along with new faces :happydance: I hope you are all feeling well!

The morning sickness is still hanging on along with the vomiting but I have been finding some patterns so am managing it better hooray! I get an ultrasound tomorrow! I can't wait to see our little baby!! I will let you all know how it goes!

I might be absent for the next week and a half as we are moving back to the states! So so so excited!!

Have you all officially announced? I'm not sure yet when I will to everyone.

Yay glad to hear from u kalabear... It sounds like uv been busy!!! Hope the move goes smoothly :) we officially announced yesterday after our scan :)

We have officially announced, it feels good to have us all be doing so good at this point! I go Friday for my NT scan, hope they can give me an indicator or what the baby could be??!

We have told our families a few weeks ago. Most people know, but there are others that don't know. Only our closest friends and family get the "announcement", others can just find out thru word-of-mouth, or when they see me :)

I am super excited to be getting my energy back! I have not had to nap at all the past 4 or 5 days and seem to manage just fine :)
I also seem to have "popped" a bit overnight, lol. All of a sudden, my tummy is round. My husband did a double take glance yesterday, as if all of a sudden I grew. I feel it too. I am glad, to me its a great sign ;)

Welcome to all the "newbies", and Kala - can't wait to hear about your scan. Enjoy it! :)

:hugs:
Kat

We are going to announce after our scan this Friday. I'm so anxious mainly b/c I'm already showing! Those who already know say it too. I pulled up a pic from my first pregnancy and I am the same size at 12 weeks with this one as I was at 20 weeks with that one!!!
:huh:

2ndbaby, that's exactly how I am!! I also have a scan this Friday, so excited to see the baby again! Do you know when you can go to find out the gender?

2ndbaby, that's exactly how I am!! I also have a scan this Friday, so excited to see the baby again! Do you know when you can go to find out the gender?

Good to know I'm not the only one! Our Doctor says she won't tell us the gender until 20 weeks :sad2: But, I'm actually seeing a different doc this Friday since my main OB was unavailable. I'm hoping he will give me a guess on the gender. If he can see, that is. When do you find out? Do you have a preference?

My doctor wont do the gender scan until 20 weeks either, but theres a private company around here that will do them start at 16 weeks for 40 dollars. So we are going at 17 weeks to get a private scan then we will confirm at 20 weeks with the doctor!

DH and I would love to have a little boy. We have a 3 year old daughter right now, who is a HUGE daddys girl...so I want my mama's boy :thumbup:but of course I would love another little girl too, they are so precious!

Yay for all the updates since yesterday and congrats to those who found out the gender! (Or at least have a pretty good idea.)

I just got a fetal doppler in the mail today and tried it out immediately! It took a few minutes of figuring it out, but I found the heartbeat and it was ~150bpm! So glad I have this at home now so I can listen whenever I want... especially because my next doctor's appt isn't for 5 weeks!

I love mine too!! My babys heart rate is so high! First ultrasound it was 176 and this last one it was 180!

FTMommy1,
That is so neat about going early for a scan! I want to but DH wants to wait until 20 weeks just to be safe. I made him do private scans for our first, so it's only fair I guess. I hope it's a boy for you! I actually want another girl so my DD can have a sister. Maybe b/c I'm so close to my sister (we now live across the street from each other). But a boy would be fun too!
Just a few more weeks and you'll know what you're having! So exciting!!

Made it to 13 weeks, which, according to some sources is the start of 2nd trimester! Making it to 12 weeks, and now making it to 13 weeks both feel like really big accomplishments/milestones. Now if that baby bump would just pop out!

Made it to 13 weeks, which, according to some sources is the start of 2nd trimester! Making it to 12 weeks, and now making it to 13 weeks both feel like really big accomplishments/milestones. Now if that baby bump would just pop out!

13 weeks is the safe-zone! Congratulations!!! :thumbup:

Yay! Congrats to those who have made it to 13 weeks already...your babies have GRADUATED ;)
I have yet to get there. Baby measures about a week behind, so I am now almost 12 weeks. I still have a ton of NERVES about everything. Got my progesterone level checked again, and it was only 23.76 :( I was hoping to see it in the 30's, at least. Last night was last dose of progesterone supplement, so of course I was freaking out about coming off of it. I spoke with my doctor today and he said "you should be fine to come off of it". Should be? That doesn't make me feel confident. He didn't order a refill on my prescription. He said we will recheck my level on Monday. so now, fingers crossed, and waiting anxiously for Monday. I have to hope and pray that the placenta has taken over and is producing enough of the hormone to sustain the pregnancy. Oh boy, this is nerve wrecking!

4boys1girl- i couldnt imagine going through that... Im stressed enough as it is... I hope all goes well, if it means anything... I have a strong feeling all will be good and will contine to pray (dont know if u r religious or not, but either way it cant hurt :) ) will be thinkin of you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->