The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

4boys1girl I'll be praying for you too! Your little bean seems to be strong, Im sure all will be good!

I go for my NT scan today, I am sooo excited to see the baby! Its not until this afternoon though so hopefully the morning will go by quickly!

Thanks girls! I LOVE all the support one can get in this forum, especially this thread :) I am trying to stay calm, but also pay attention to my body and symptoms, just in case. Hopefully, all will be ok with my level after Monday, then Friday I will have my NT scan. Hope to feel some relief when I hit the 13 week mark ;) FTMOmmy, cant wait to hear about your scan :)

I got my 13 week ultrasound today. My doctor thinks it's 80% girl. What do you all see??

Attachments

• DSC07402.jpg
    DSC07402.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 13
Definitely looks like a girl 2ndbabybump!! Congats !! :thumbup: Just got back from mine too...here is my pic, she didnt say boy or girl ughhh!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 10
Definitely looks like a girl 2ndbabybump!! Congats !! :thumbup: Just got back from mine too...here is my pic, she didnt say boy or girl ughhh!

I can't see!! Bummer. At least you only have a few more weeks until you find out and not a grueling 2 months!! I'm hoping :blue: for you!

4boysand1girl,
Hoping and praying for good news on Monday for you! :hugs:

Yay! Congrats to those who have made it to 13 weeks already...your babies have GRADUATED ;)
I have yet to get there. Baby measures about a week behind, so I am now almost 12 weeks. I still have a ton of NERVES about everything. Got my progesterone level checked again, and it was only 23.76 :( I was hoping to see it in the 30's, at least. Last night was last dose of progesterone supplement, so of course I was freaking out about coming off of it. I spoke with my doctor today and he said "you should be fine to come off of it". Should be? That doesn't make me feel confident. He didn't order a refill on my prescription. He said we will recheck my level on Monday. so now, fingers crossed, and waiting anxiously for Monday. I have to hope and pray that the placenta has taken over and is producing enough of the hormone to sustain the pregnancy. Oh boy, this is nerve wrecking!

Lots of :hugs:!

So i made this graft thingy that is clear with a 30 degree angle that i can place over the scan pics... If the nub is greater than 30 degrees it should be boy and if less than girl.
My scan is above 30 degrees so measuring boy just like my tech gave me an 80% guess on.
2ndbabybump- im getting girl for you just like your doc guessed.
FTMOmmy- for what i think is your babys nub, its right on the 30 degree angle and its kinda hard becuz the babys back is curled real tight instead of more relaxed and flat- so its kinda in the grey area, but if i had to guess i would say boy.

I wonder how accurate this graft is? Lol i should make a guess on everyones and see if its correct hehe

So i made this graft thingy that is clear with a 30 degree angle that i can place over the scan pics... If the nub is greater than 30 degrees it should be boy and if less than girl.
My scan is above 30 degrees so measuring boy just like my tech gave me an 80% guess on.
2ndbabybump- im getting girl for you just like your doc guessed.
FTMOmmy- for what i think is your babys nub, its right on the 30 degree angle and its kinda hard becuz the babys back is curled real tight instead of more relaxed and flat- so its kinda in the grey area, but if i had to guess i would say boy.

I wonder how accurate this graft is? Lol i should make a guess on everyones and see if its correct hehe

That is really cool! It will be fun to see what we all have. It seems like a graph like that would work well for this gender predicting. :thumbup:

AW...all of your scan pics are sooo nice :) Can't wait to get mine done on friday. Been hangin in there for now, and so far things seem ok. I mean, I haven't had any "bad feelings" since coming off progesterone. And no spotting or cramping, so thats a good sign. I will get level checked Monday, But won't know until Tuesday. Will keep you all posted, thanks for thinking of me.

As far as "nubs" I always have a really hard time guessing unless it is a clear, right in between the legs shot :( Sorry I am not much help. Have any of you tried the "home" tests? With baking powder? Or there is one you can by in store, called intelligender? You just use your urine to test.

Yesterday we tried again to hear the heartbeat (couldn't find it at 10 wks) she found it within seconds! A strong 168bpm! Woohoo. No waiting for NT scan Monday.

heather...I read that if you put about a teaspoon of baking powder in a cup and then pee in another cup, then pour the urine over the powder and see what it does. Supposedly if it fizzes and bubbles it means "boy". If it does nothing, it means girl. I don't know how accurate it is, but for fun, it might be cool to see if it is right. And baking powder is cheap :)

PS...I did this a while back, and I would say it was INCONCLUSIVE since the first did not bubble or fizz but a very thin layer of foam developed on the top, and the second did absolutely nothing. I have not read anywhere if you have to be a certain amount of weeks into gestation or not, so maybe I tried it too early. I am waiting a week off the progesterone (so I know nothing interferes) and will try it again :)

Abryant- im glad ur scan went well :)
4boys1girl- im soooo happy things seem to be ok and am lookig forward to ur scan as well :)

Good to hear everyone's pregnancies are progressing well! The 13 week mark is a big milestone. Hooray for little peaches!!!
:dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->