The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

Yay Heather, im glad it went well and you got to see baby... I prolly would have been freakin out if they couldnt find the heartbeat right away so im glad they did a scan :) my placenta is low lying.... Why cant all are placentas be in "the normal" position lol.

Ducktales- i sure hope u start feeling better soon... I hated feelig sick constantly and am greatful to have a few hours a day now where i feel somewhat normal and can eat.

My scan went great, heart rate is 180...strong! I go back July 27th for gender :) here are some pics!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 7
Don't know how to flip the pic from my phone!! Here's a profile

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 6
Yay FTMOMMY ... great pics!

I am SUPER relieved to say my scan went well today too. Got a few pics but the 3D is most clear (although it is hard to make out face). He/she was wiggling about though, so I was glad :)
I am so happy everyone is progressing nicely.
:hugs:
Kat

Attachments

• 3dus.jpg
    3dus.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 3
Wow they are all great pics!!!!! Yay im glad all the lil beans r doing so greats.... I cant wait till my scan now!!! I thought it was monday but its actually tuesday hehe... Pregnancy brain lol

Aww u guys those 4d pics a wicked, so cute
I'm rebooked for Monday the 17th, thanks god wen ill be 12 weeks apparently talk about. Confusing

Hello ladies! I just found this forum! Mind if I join? I'm 11 weeks 5 days EDD 12/31. We couldn't hear the heartbeat at my 10 week appointment so we got to see the baby on ultrasound. Baby was kicking up a storm and heartbeat was flickering away. I managed to snap a cruddy pic with my phone. I go back on the 21st to try and hear again and my nt ultrasound is scheduled for the 24th. So far only symptoms are sore BBs, occasional sciatic pain & brief bouts of nauseous. Thanks for listening to my story! Here's the pic: https://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l541/kevin_geneva/6934fc31ea183c0ed49f8ae226e97fe1.jpg

Welcome ABryant!!!! Glad u got to see ur lil bean :) and glad u found us :)

Getting antsy for my scan tuesday, this will be my third one and i always get nervous a few days out! Hope everyone is startig to have some relief from ms... Im usually good now in the morning n then sick at nite... But better than all day sickness so ill take it :)

So quick question... I read around 12 weeks u can feel ur uterus around ur pelvic bone.... But i cant feel mine... And other than so e bloat here n there... I don look like im preggo yet, not even a lil bump? I know since this is my first it will prolly take longer to show but i was hoping by now at least i would notice a difference even if others couldnt.

Hope with my first I didnt start getting even a little bump until about 5 months, when we went in for our gender determination at 20 weeks you could barely tell I was pregnant! I finally popped at 7months!

Now with this pregnancy its a little different :haha: already gaining some weight!

I go for my scan Friday, hope everything goes good for us!

Welcome Abryant!

Hope, I don't have a bump either, and this is my 5th! I definitely look "chubbier" but someone who doesn't know me would just think I look chubby, not preggo. I read that baby can double in size during these weeks in transitioning from 1st to 2nd trimester, so we may wake up one morning and all of a sudden realize we have a bump :)

As far as my symptoms, I feel like I have had less exhaustion over the weekend. I was quite busy and managed to get through the days with just a short rest, NOT a 3 hour nap. I hope this stays and I can have my energy back everyday. The queasiness has lessened some, not all the way. And like you, HOPE, I am more sick at night. I can't tolerate large amounts of food, and it seems to take forever to digest a meal. If I eat, I can't eat again for hours, otherwise it feels as though everything is sitting in my chest and going to "come up" any moment.
I go for another Progesterone level tomorrow, and pending the results, Wednesday will, hopefully, be my last dose of the progesterone supplement. I am THRILLED about this, and just pray things stay good after that point. As far as I know, the placenta is developed by now and functioning to produce the progesterone for baby. On the US, it looked like a pretty "plump" placenta, lol. So I am thinking positive that all will be good.
My NT scan is next week, the 28th, so I am looking forward to that, as are all of you.

Has anyone had their NT scan yet? If so, I am curious to know if the docs gave you any indication of what sex the baby may have looked to be. I know most will say it is too young to tell, but when I was at the doctor last week and my doctor used 3d US and said he was trying real hard to see the sex, but the baby was "cross-legged" and so he couldn't tell. I was quite surprised that he thought he would be able to tell that young.

I'm 11 weeks and can't feel mine- I figured with 2 I'd be able to earlier- doesn't help my vanishing twin fears :-/ oh well, 9 more days until my NT scan- i think they have 3d there so hoping I will get one of those pics :)

It seems like all of you girls are getting NT scans... my doctor didn't even offer me one. Instead, he said they started doing blood testing for chromosomal abnormalities (Harmony) and the cost was around $500 out of pocket. We decided not to get it since no matter what the results, it probably wouldn't change anything.

I had a doctor's appt this morning. Heard the heartbeat with the doppler... still in the 150s. Won't go back now for 5 more weeks and I'll be just about 18 weeks by then, which is hard to believe! I am considering scheduling a gender determination ultrasound before then with a private company near my house that only charges $39. I'm not sure how many weeks you have to be though to get that.

It seems like all of you girls are getting NT scans... my doctor didn't even offer me one. Instead, he said they started doing blood testing for chromosomal abnormalities (Harmony) and the cost was around $500 out of pocket. We decided not to get it since no matter what the results, it probably wouldn't change anything.

I had a doctor's appt this morning. Heard the heartbeat with the doppler... still in the 150s. Won't go back now for 5 more weeks and I'll be just about 18 weeks by then, which is hard to believe! I am considering scheduling a gender determination ultrasound before then with a private company near my house that only charges $39. I'm not sure how many weeks you have to be though to get that.

Bellezzajess....where are you from? Here, in NJ, they will do it starting at 14 weeks. But they do not give a 100% guarentee unless you are at least 16 weeks.

I have my gender determination scan all set for July 24th. It costs $50.

I'm from Chicago area. I assume that my doctor will schedule an ultrasound for me around 19-20 weeks to determine gender, but he didn't say anything about it at my appt. today. I don't know if I want to wait that long either, so I might just get the private one before that.

Im getting mine at 17 weeks with a private company, then confirming it with my doctors scan at 20 weeks!

My friend was told at her NT scan she was 80% likely to have a girl and it ended up correct... My scan is in the morning and im hopeing i can get an 80% accurate guess on what the gender is. Here in the US the NT scan is usually covered by insurance. Oh n i have anoher ultrasound at 17weeks to confirm gender.

4boys1girl.. I do hope ur progesterone level is ok so u can stop taking the supplements :) yay ladies... We r almost outta the first trimester!!!

How ru ladies feeling? I am still feeling pretty rubbish. Off work today, just soo tired and my body has said no more. I haven't missed work up to now but have found it really tough and I think it has made my symptoms worse.
Still feel groggy but the worse thing is the overwhelming exhaustion. I had a 2 hours nap yesterday afternoon and yet was still in bed by 8pm and slept till 9am.
I was hoping that I would feel better by now but hopefully soon.

The good news is that my scan last week was fab. Baby moving all over the place and dated me a few days ahead. Had the NT scan at the same time.

I was feeling fine, but yesterday I started having pains in my upper abdomen, from what I looked up its ligaments stretching and everything moving but man was it painful. Its fine as of this morning thanks goodness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->