The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

Im prone to them too :/ when i was in middle school i had a growth spurt and got them on my hips.... Then in highschool they got worse, and i was teeny tiny only 103 pounds and still had them so i KNOW im gonna get them. Iv been putting coco butter lotion on all over belly, hips, butt, thighs and boobs twice a day in hopes that it will help them from getting too bAd but know i will definitely be getting them even if i dont gain too much weight.

Ok so I know I said yesterday that I probably wouldn't post a bump photo for another week or two, but I was trying on some of my maternity clothes today and depending on what I am wearing, you can kind of see a bump... lol. If you never saw me before, you probably wouldn't think this was a baby bump... but I definitely do not usually have this much of a belly.

Attachments

• 14wks.jpg
    14wks.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 10
Hi ladies! Hope everyone is feeling and doing well. I shot off a quick thread this morning on my way to work to ask people to guess gender from my scan yesterday over on the general first trimester board (only to find out we are apparently not supposed to be posting those there now. um, oops) but also wanted to throw it out to this group here. Any thoughts on gender based on these pics? I've got no clue. I don't think we got a good shot of the nub and the previous guessers were equally split on boy vs. girl so we may have a mystery on our hands! :shrug:

Attachments

• BABY 6-26_2.jpg
    BABY 6-26_2.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 6
  • BABY 6-26_6.jpg
    BABY 6-26_6.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 7
  • BABY 6-26_8.jpg
    BABY 6-26_8.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 6
Im pretty sure i see a girl nub on the second pic and the skull looks girly to me too just myguess if u go back a few pages my pic shows a nub that my tech guessed boy and my nub sticks dtraight up where yours is low and angleing down if thats what i think is the nub

FTMOMMY...I am going to go with GIRL too...definitly looks "girly" to me, and I don't about the "nub" doesn't look like much of a nub, and looks like lines to me, which makes me think girl :) Either way...your baby is ADORABLE and those are great pics :)

As for me, I can now finally relax and enjoy 2nd trimester...YAY!! My scan went well so far and I have passed the first portion. Now wait for blood work to come back to tell me for sure. Babies HR has come down a little, it was 158. Also, he/she was moving and kicking (which I could actually feel 1 or 2 kicks pretty easily). Not able to get any good gender guess shots and couldn't get between the legs at all, although there was a time or 2 when baby stretched out and for a flash of a second I could see the between the leg shot and swore I saw a shadow of a "bulge". lol, so who knows. But I was leaning toward girl, now I am thinking boy. The babies head reminds me so much of my first son. Most important though, is that babies is growing and thriving, so I am glad no matter what!!

Are any of you having the new "HARMONY" testing done? This is the blood work that tests, with 99% accuracy, whether or not your baby will have downs, trisomy or spina bifida. It also tells the gender through blood test. I didn't think I would be able to get it, but they did it, so they call me in 10 business days with results. So in about 2 weeks I will know for sure if it is boy or girl. I am excited about that!

Anyhow, I am glad to be able to see all of your pics, so here are 2 of mine from today. They are not that clear, but still worth looking at :)

Attachments

• US12wks5dys.jpg
    US12wks5dys.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 2
  • US12wks5days.jpg
    US12wks5days.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 2
Very cute pics! I got the test done last week but they did not test for gender, just for the other things...got the results back and everything is normal! :thumbup:

My babies hr have come down to 158 and 160- but still good :) I got no nub shots though. I have an u/s July 10th with regular OB then the big u/s and gender scan July 31 with the perinatologist- I'm so excited to find out :)

4boys1girl- im sooo glad baby looks great and ur scan pics are so cute :)

Sounds like all of us are finally gettig to enjoys are second trimester... I feel great during the day and energy is back, dont even feel pregnant... But then i continue to have heartburn and feel a lil sick from 5pm till 8pm but ill take it :) better than all day :)

Want2bemommy- do they know if ur twins are identical???

They see 2 placentas, so most likely fraternal :) I get a regular OB u/s July 10 then the big gender scan on Oahu July 31st :) glad you're feeling better! A switch was flipped today and I chowder food all day lol- no nausea or indigestion yet :)

Hey ladies :) how is everyone?
So i think i finally have a bump... But for some reason my computer wont let me post a pic now... So ill try later. My husband and best friend noticed it :) yay and i had to take out my belly button ring ( that i had since i was 15 :( ) because it was starting to get stuck on my pants. So the belly growth has begun :) oh n my boobs are getting HUGE!!! Well huge for me since im usually a small B size. My sickness is starting to decrease especially in the morning and i actually went to the gym twice this week :)

Well, i wouldnt say my energy is back... I still nap too, but becuz im not throwing up constantly i can force myself to the gym lol and there are still alot of thigs i cant eat like chicken. I eat alot of soups :)

LOL...HOPE, I eat soup ALL THE TIME too. But both nausea and aversions are better for me. So far since my first OB visit, I have gained about 5 or 6 lbs. I feel like it should be more, considering my bulging belly and forever growing rear-end, lol. I am trying to avoid the "junk" and it is harder then ever now, especially since I can eat again without feeling sick.
Had another OB visit today and for the first time they did a quick abdominal scan, and everything checked out good :) Baby wiggled a bit and my daughter (who is 4) got to see it for the first time on the screen. Heart rate has come down again, it is now in the 140's. We are now thinking this could be our 4th boy (at least it will make my screenname true, lol) :) I also thought I saw the "shadow" of a "bulge" right between the legs. Next week we will know for sure when they call with blood results from the Harmony test.

I love soup but can't stand hot foods anymore. I'm better off and on- depends on the day. Still weak and tired. Glad you guys are starting to feel better!

I think my bump has started to become noticeable but maybe only to me. :haha: I am definitely going to need some different pants soon though - even my husband suggested I should go shopping b/c I'm clearly having a hard time buttoning them. I have gained about 6-7 lbs from the start of pregnancy which feels like a lot but I guess that's not far off the average.

Sounds like a lot of us are starting to feel the symptoms ease up at least a little. I still need long naps sometimes :coffee: but the energy level is definitely increasing in general. Good timing since we have to move houses on Friday. Yay, second trimester!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->