The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

But one thing I don't think our OH's are worried about!!!!

LOL...love this conversation...keep it going, it will make the time til out dr visits go quicker ;) I am so glad I wasn't doing the tww. I remember how tormenting that was. This seems not as bad bc I already got what I wanted and that was BFP!

Can I join? I'm due 25th, based on the average 28 day cycle, but I think it'll be more like the 31st as my cycles are longer. Roll on 12 week scan to find out!

Can I join? I'm due 25th, based on the average 28 day cycle, but I think it'll be more like the 31st as my cycles are longer. Roll on 12 week scan to find out!

hi weebear...congrats :)

Jut curious who has a lot of hunger already, or not? I feel full like a ate a huge meal, all the time. anyone else?

Welcome newbies!!!

Well i definately never had a problem with worrying about my bbs being too big lol (barely a B cup) but i am afraid about after... According to my aunts, the ladies in my family DEFLATE and end up smaller than there were before :/... Eek!

Im still eating everything!! Nervous for when i wont be able to.

I had two days where I ate constantly, now I'm 50/50 with my appetite, and can't eat much in a meal. Lots of burps and mild indigestion so it's been interesting

My DH is waiting for my bbs to get bigger he helpfully told me this morning
What he doesn't know is that any sign of him putting his hand near these sore things, then I will bite him!

:haha: Mine keeps offering to weigh them (with his hands) to see how much they are growing day by day! Men :dohh:

Haha Pinkie! Mine too! :haha:

I have a scan on May 9th because of spotting last week. I am 5 weeks today! I can't wait! I am trying to keep busy but it is impossible!

The symptoms have been so weird! From time to time I have very mild cramping ....is that usual? Very sore bbs and some slight nausea. I don't feel hungry for anything...nothing sounds good but then I feel so hungry? It is so strange!

I am so happy to have you all to talk to!! :hugs:

No appetite here! It's a good thing lol I still eat just not all the time hehe
I was the same with dd,
Don't want anything sweet , it's god send really,

Hi new ladies

The appetite thing is weird. I feel like I've just eaten a 3 course meal and nothing really appeals. This is not a problem I've ever had before! I'm forcing myself to eat fruit even though I don't really fancy it. But after the effort its taken to get here I'm enjoying every symptom! :happydance:

Good morning ladies!

I have been eating like crazy, bbs are feeling fuller but I cant tell if they are actually growing or not yet. Feeling really bloated. Everyone keeps telling me that you get bigger faster with your second child, so Im expecting to start getting tighter pants within a few weeks here, yikes!

Love all these symptoms though, just a reminder that something special is inside me :)

can I join you???

i'm due 29th December with baby number 2 :thumbup:

i'm waiting for my early scan date to be confirmed as I have had 3 mc.

these early weeks go so slow, but i'm happy to make it to the 5's, 5 weeks and 1 day to be precise lol!!!

I have a little boy who was 2 at the beginning of april :D

can I join you???

i'm due 29th December with baby number 2 :thumbup:

i'm waiting for my early scan date to be confirmed as I have had 3 mc.

these early weeks go so slow, but i'm happy to make it to the 5's, 5 weeks and 1 day to be precise lol!!!

I have a little boy who was 2 at the beginning of april :D

Congrats :)

Yes I am having lots of cramping too
I think it is normal, but I have no idea as also had this when I had a blighted ovum last time but think it is just growing and stretching
X

Yeh ducktales, cramping always makes me sit up n think hmmm
Just hoping babies stretching out in there making room like u sed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back