The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

Hey ladies :) how is everyone? So kinda had a day at work that i need a lil vent n not sure where so i hope here is ok....

Today i took take care of a lil one whose due date was the same as my lil man's and it was crazy to think as i was looking down at him, that is what is growing inside me now :( on a happier note- baby was doing well :) it kinda took me back a lil now even though iv been doing this for years. Just a lil reminder ladies- take care of urselves and if the doc says go on bedrest- stay on bedrest, stay hydrated, and dont over do it :) and listen to your bodies.

Hope everyone is doing well :)

I don't think I've ever seen a preemie before, but I can definitely understand how seeing one that is the same size as your own unborn baby would be unnerving. We all just have to be thankful for every day that our babies stay cooking, and hopefully none of us will go into early labor.

I'm almost in to double digits for days left until due date... 100 days today, 99 tomorrow! I'm thrilled that I'll be 26 weeks on Thursday... and then I'll start the countdown to 28 weeks when I am done with weekly cervical length checks.

Is it normal to go the whole day without feeling movement at this stage? I'm just a little paranoid because I had a really crazy dream last night that I went into labor. Normally he moves a lot and its very noticable but today not so much.

My lil one turned inward becuz i can only feel him if im laying down and still and after i eat something... I used to feel him much more and could see it from the outside when he kicked me. But now i think he is kicking inward towards my organs and i cant feel it as much. Try eating somehig and drinking some soda and laying down and if uou dont feel him within the next hour i would call ur doc just for peace of mind- we dont start counting kicks till like 28 weeks becuz i think thy are still small enough they can hide. But if u are worried i would call the doc.... I keep getting worried becuz i dont feel him as much or often but at my last doc appoinment he had a good heartrate on doppler so my doc had no concerns.

Aw so glad to hear that the little guy is doing well at such an early age. It is quite amazing that a baby can survive so early on.

Melydu-same thing happened to me last week. As with Hope, I think baby turned the other way and I just wasn't feeling him as well. But whenever I drink an ice cold sparkling water he gets moving. Dreams can have such an affect on our minds. Hopefully he is kicking away for you now.

Hope- good to know we aren't supposed to count kicks until 28 weeks! :flower: Thank you for that! How often should we feel them at 28 weeks...is it 10 kicks?

Hey ladies! I need some advice...2-3 weeks (can't remember which haha) after baby's due date my DH's cousin is getting married. I don't feel that we should go but feel so bad because they have been asking. I'm not comfortable leaving baby so soon after birth. I was thinking maybe just going to the ceremony but again I just don't want to leave him. Also, I don't want to bring him since they aren't inviting children and I don't want him to cry during the ceremony. My DH would not want to go either without me which I understand. My mom also added that I would still be sore and bleeding (lovely) and would probably not want to go.

Do you think its rude not to go? I think the family will be very understanding...I just feel so bad if we don't go. Thanks ladies for any advice!!

I went to a wedding 4 days after giving birth with my first, granted it was DH's sisters wedding so I really wanted to go and everyone wanted to see baby anyway so its a totally different situation, BUT although I was bleeding, I held up just fine was able to mingle all day and even go to the reception for a little bit! But baby was able to come with me, I dont know how I would have felt if I had to leave her home. Thats definitely a tough decision!

Kala, how far away is the wedding from your home? If you just wanted to go to either the ceremony or the reception, I think you'd be fine leaving your LO for a few hours, presuming that you weren't terribly far from your house. (within an hours drive or less) But if it was going to be an all-day trip and you'd have to find a sitter for that whole time, I would probably skip it if I were you.

Also... I didn't think I was getting very big and hadn't gained any weight in about a month... and then this morning I weighed myself and have gained 2lbs and sort of "popped!" Here's the difference between 13 wks and 26 wks.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1379524235068.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1379524235068.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 8
Got to see the little guy in 3 and 4d last night He was being so stubborn at first, totally looking striaght into my uterus so we couldnt see his face then when he finally did turn he put his hands up by his face gonna have a stubborn little boy! after about 10 minutes of hiding he got a burst of eneergy and finally let us see him, my heart absolutely melted, he is so perfect, I cannot wait for these next 15 weeks to go by so I can just hold him!!!

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 551295_10100777299268132_2091263303_n.jpg
    551295_10100777299268132_2091263303_n.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 6
Got to see the little guy in 3 and 4d last night He was being so stubborn at first, totally looking striaght into my uterus so we couldnt see his face then when he finally did turn he put his hands up by his face gonna have a stubborn little boy! after about 10 minutes of hiding he got a burst of eneergy and finally let us see him, my heart absolutely melted, he is so perfect, I cannot wait for these next 15 weeks to go by so I can just hold him!!!

Enjoy!

So cute!!! :)

Belle you are so cute! You have a great bump! :happydance:

FTmommy- he is so precious! What amazing photos! :happydance:

Anyone else have a high white blood cell count, higher than normal for pregnancy?

Belle- cute bump!!!
Ftmommy- sooooooo sweet- i wonder if we should get a 4d ultrasound???
Melydu- i think mine was slightly high- but they got my labs during an ER visit for vomiting and told me sometimes its on the higher side when ur body is stressed- what did ur doc say?

Oh and here is my 26 week bump pic :)- sorry another beach pic ;)
image.jpg

Love it Hope! Its getting chilly here, pretty soon I can post my baby bump pictures in the snow! :haha: I love the 4d ultrasounds, I was going to wait until I was a little further along but I just had to see him! they show a ton of detail and its sweet to see them moving around in 4d!

Saturday is the first day of third tri, woohoo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->