The inbetweenies!!

sianyld

Mammy to Baby Jakey :)
Reaction score
Hi all,

Reading the baby club threads and toddler threads I don't feel we quite fit anymore! The baby club seems to have more discussions around the under 1's and the toddler threads seem a bit advanced at around 2+ years!

So I was thinkin may be we could start a little group off for our little inbetweenies babies from 1-2 years to talk about whatever comes to mind about our little ones :)

Let me know what u all think!! If its a go then we'll kick off with some introductions :flower:

Hey hun :) hope we get some interest as think it would be go good!! How's Lola doing? Is she feeling better?xx

No it's got worse over night :cry: she can't breathe now and just has a constant stream of snot (nice lol) she's her normal happy self at the mo,it's just when it comes to needing sleep.yeah there's a few mums now that for into this age group on here,like u I've looked at baby and toddler pages but we can't really relate to either group now either xx

Aww bless her!! It's bad enough when we're unwell as adults let alone babies. Hope she starts to feel a bit better soon. Thing is this stupid weather doesn't help, one minute it's warm and the next it's on the cooler side with lots of rain!! Yeah it just seems like a kind of inbetween stage really!xx

My lo isn't quite 1 yet (although she looks it!), but sounds like a good idea. :)

x

I'll join! Isabelle is 1 in 3 weeks... she's definitely not a baby anymore but she isn't really a toddler either yet.

I'll join! Isabelle is 1 in 3 weeks... she's definitely not a baby anymore but she isn't really a toddler either yet.

:hi: great stuff!! We shall give it a few hrs and we will kick off with some introductions :) its crazy how quickly they grow up isn't it!!x

I agree. I look at the Toddler section and it's about potty training and tantrums and I look at Baby Club, and it's about getting sleep. Alex sleeps fine now and he's not potty training or having tantrums :haha: *touch wood*

Im in, although my LO is walking...the toddler threads all seem to be about 2+

And baby club is obviously about babies!

Its weird seeing everyone on this thread as I recognise a lot of you and remember when we were posting about our tiny babies....and now were inbetweeners hahaha....

So whats everyone up to with their inbetweenies today?xx

Count me in too!

Livvy will be 1 in 3 weeks! :happydance:

It's a gorgeous day here today so we're taking our little inbetweeney to the petting zoo to see the lambs :) she just needs to wake up from her nap first....

I'm waiting for my lazy DH to wake up :( It's nice here too and I'd like to take a walk but he's being a lazy sod :growlmad:

:hi: ladies :) so glad I'm not the only who thinks we have little inbetweenies lol,
Hoping to take little man to park in a bit whilst the rain has taken a vacation for a while :) x

I'm in! My lo is having his lunchtime nap, then we're off to the swings in this beautiful sunshine! X

I'm in. My LO is 14 months and in between groups too. He's doing great and is such a wonderful little person. His big brother is good with him and he loves his big brother. Love this age!

:hi: all hope you and your little ones have had a lovely day :)

Glad to see there's a few of us in the same boat :)

Ok so some introductions would be good:

I'm Sian, 28 from South Wales
Married to my hubby Mike
My little man is Jacob who was 1 on June 29th this year!!
I have pcos and it took us 16 months to ttc Jakey Bum!
My little man is my world and I absolutely love being a mother :)

Who's next lol :) xxx

I'm Jemma, 28, from sunny Scotland. :)
Have been with my OH for 10 years. We aren't married yet.
My lo is Isabella, born 25th August. She is eveything to us. :)
I have taken to motherhood even more than I thought I would. I love it. (although I may not say that at 2am!) :haha:

x

I'm Clare,I'm nearly 28 and I'm a bookworm
Married to my soul mate for 3 years.been together six,after meeting by him texting my phone by accident 248miles away
My little baby is now a one year old since 16th July and her name is Lola
We ttc for nearly three years and are currently ntnp since noooo contraception agrees with me
We live in Brighton

Hey ladies.just wondering a couple of things.....

When do u plan (if u haven't already) on potty training? I was told its best not to start until they r ready but how would I know when that is?

Also when did u introduce spoon/fork? (if tw) xx

I'm Clare,I'm nearly 28 and I'm a bookworm
Married to my soul mate for 3 years.been together six,after meeting by him texting my phone by accident 248miles away
My little baby is now a one year old since 16th July and her name is Lola
We ttc for nearly three years and are currently ntnp since noooo contraception agrees with me
We live in Brighton

Hey ladies.just wondering a couple of things.....

When do u plan (if u haven't already) on potty training? I was told its best not to start until they r ready but how would I know when that is?

Also when did u introduce spoon/fork? (if tw) xx

Aww Hun that's crazy that u met by accidental text :)

With potty training, children need to be able to communicate with u and have an understanding of when they need to go.

I've started giving Jacob a fork and spoon just so he gets used to them but he doesn't use them himself x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->