The inbetweenies!!

Oh! I sound bad for moaning about Bella's sleep now. Has T always been like that? Isabella has never been a good sleeper. She started sleeping through the night at 10 months and I thought 'woohoo, we've cracked it', it lasted 2 weeks! Maybe one day she will sleep through again. Fingers crossed.

He's always been the same. He just doesn't need that much sleep :haha:

Afternoon ladies :hi:

What's everyones plans for the weekend??

Think the weather is meant to b nice here so a trip out with little man is in order :) x

OH is working all weekend :( but I'll be taking T to our local park and maybe to the beach x

It's OH's dads 60th today so we are going to their house tomo night for a party, it starts at 6.30 so I'm "hoping" G will sleep really well all afternoon then stay awake a couple of hours there... That's the plan anyway! On Sunday I am debating being brave enough to get the train up to London with baby to see some Olympic action!!

Everyone else? X

T just bit me really hard on my leg! Ouch!!! :( I got the stuck out bottom lip and mock crying when I said ow and no :haha:

Hi ladies,

Well my lo is now 1! :) We had a party for her yesterday, well we had family round. She loved it and got so many presents, too many really, no idea where I'll put them all!! AND she slept all night, that's a first in months! Maybe I should have a party for her every day! :haha:
How are you and your munchkins all doing?

x

Happy birthday to your LO :)
We had our little ones birthday party today (he isn't one for another 2 weeks though) and it was a brilliant day! Friends and family and a very hungry caterpillar theme :) I even managed a caterpillar shaped cake....! Absolutely knackered now and James was up all afternoon so went out like a light at bedtime.

Feel a little bit sad his first year is almost over :( but it's amazing seeing him develop and grow too. We're off to a festival on weds - in a hired vw campervan!

Thanks. :) Well done for making a cake. We bought one, a guy at my OHs work makes cakes in the side, we had a tigger one.
I was exhausted yesterday too, it's hard work throwing a party! :) Today we just played with her new toys. She got a buggy and a small doll, she loves pushin the buggy about but not interested in the doll at all! That gets thrown out and her books and building blocks get put in.
It is a little sad that they grow so quick. I thought a lot about her birth on her birthday, brought back a lot of memories. Although, it certainly doesn't feel like a year ago!!
I hope you have fun at the festival. That will be great fun in the campervan.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->