The inbetweenies!!

Brill thanks babe,see I only gave her a spoon yesterday and then thought "I'm sure I should be doing this more often" lol so I'm guessing I'll start potty training about 18-24 months then.

Yeah I'm from Brighton and he's from merseyside.it was the most romantic text...it went...
Him: wake up ballbag!!
Me: excuse me?
Him: GET UP BALLBAG!!
Me: sorry I think uve got the wrong number
Him: Danny stop being a dick,I'm waiting
Me:no really u have the wrong number....ballbag

Then he rang me phone and we spoke every night for 7hrs until he moved down :happydance: xx

I'm Clare,I'm nearly 28 and I'm a bookworm
Married to my soul mate for 3 years.been together six,after meeting by him texting my phone by accident 248miles away
My little baby is now a one year old since 16th July and her name is Lola
We ttc for nearly three years and are currently ntnp since noooo contraception agrees with me
We live in Brighton

Hey ladies.just wondering a couple of things.....

When do u plan (if u haven't already) on potty training? I was told its best not to start until they r ready but how would I know when that is?

Also when did u introduce spoon/fork? (if tw) xx

What a brilliant way you met. A great story to tell the children. :)

x

I'm Sarah, 28...gosh, a lot of us are 28! I'm actually supposed to turn 29 in 3 weeks time but I've decided I'm not having a birthday this year :winkwink:

I've been married to my hubby, Jason for nearly 2 years and my LO, Olivia turns 1 on 12th august (2 days after my non-birthday)
We live in the middle of nowhere, just on the edge of the yorkshire dales
We hope to have another LO someday but unfortunately can't afford two lots of nursery fees so it might be a while yet!

Portugal training- tbh I haven't given it much thought yet. I've no idea how to tell when they're ready lol
Not sure about the spoon/fork either! My LO has a lovely whinnie the pooh cuttlery and crockery set that my mum bought her ages ago but I've no idea when she'll be big enough for it.

This is probably one of the reasons why we need this group! :)

I'm Clare,I'm nearly 28 and I'm a bookworm
Married to my soul mate for 3 years.been together six,after meeting by him texting my phone by accident 248miles away
My little baby is now a one year old since 16th July and her name is Lola
We ttc for nearly three years and are currently ntnp since noooo contraception agrees with me
We live in Brighton

Hey ladies.just wondering a couple of things.....

When do u plan (if u haven't already) on potty training? I was told its best not to start until they r ready but how would I know when that is?

Also when did u introduce spoon/fork? (if tw) xx

What a brilliant way you met. A great story to tell the children. :)

x

That is a lovely story! :)

Brill thanks babe,see I only gave her a spoon yesterday and then thought "I'm sure I should be doing this more often" lol so I'm guessing I'll start potty training about 18-24 months then.

Yeah I'm from Brighton and he's from merseyside.it was the most romantic text...it went...
Him: wake up ballbag!!
Me: excuse me?
Him: GET UP BALLBAG!!
Me: sorry I think uve got the wrong number
Him: Danny stop being a dick,I'm waiting
Me:no really u have the wrong number....ballbag

Then he rang me phone and we spoke every night for 7hrs until he moved down :happydance: xx

Ha ha! So cute tho that u decided to meet up and now here u are married with ur gorgeous baby girl!!

Yeah it's normally 18-24 months but on average I think it's between 2 and 2.5 years! I'm a family support worker so I do loads of potty training charts :)

Heather, I'm 25, DH is 27 :) We've been married for two years and a bit. One son, Alex, age 13 months and we're TTC :) We live in Scotland and I'm from California.

DH and I met on an online video game. One thing lead to another and I moved here in 2009 :)

I'm Sarah, 28...gosh, a lot of us are 28! I'm actually supposed to turn 29 in 3 weeks time but I've decided I'm not having a birthday this year :winkwink:

I've been married to my hubby, Jason for nearly 2 years and my LO, Olivia turns 1 on 12th august (2 days after my non-birthday)
We hope to have another LO someday but unfortunately can't afford two lots of nursery fees so it might be a while yet!

Portugal training- tbh I haven't given it much thought yet. I've no idea how to tell when they're ready lol
Not sure about the spoon/fork either! My LO has a lovely whinnie the pooh cuttlery and crockery set that my mum bought her ages ago but I've no idea when she'll be big enough for it.

Hi Sarah!!

I know what u mean about finances and trying for another baby! Luckily I don't have childcare costs as my grandparents look after Jacob for me and me and hubby have 1 day off in the week each but I just can't afford to take the time off work again and still cover the mortgage!! It sucks!!

Still enjoying it just being the three of us but can't wait til we're able to try again xx

There's a few of us here that met our hubby's via modern technology :haha: I met my hubby on Facebook!! Lol x

There's a few of us here that met our hubby's via modern technology :haha: I met my hubby on Facebook!! Lol x

I'm boring :) - we just met in a nightclub. His friend was speaking to my friend and then we got chatting.

x

Heather, I'm 25, DH is 27 :) We've been married for two years and a bit. One son, Alex, age 13 months and we're TTC :) We live in Scotland and I'm from California.

DH and I met on an online video game. One thing lead to another and I moved here in 2009 :)

Your husband must be pretty special to move to the land of no sunshine for him. :)

x

Hi Sarah!!

I know what u mean about finances and trying for another baby! Luckily I don't have childcare costs as my grandparents look after Jacob for me and me and hubby have 1 day off in the week each but I just can't afford to take the time off work again and still cover the mortgage!! It sucks!!

Still enjoying it just being the three of us but can't wait til we're able to try again xx

Totally sucks, I think some of us are just too sensible lol

I was at a baby shower last night and we were all talking about when we plan to have another and some of them are already trying despite being even more skint than me!

Me and hubby kinda met via modern technology, we work together in a big office and he spotted me working in the same section as his mate. So he emailed his mate asking to find out if I was single....so his mate just forwarded the email to me! It was a couple of days before I worked out who he was! :haha:

Oh count me in too! I was wondering if my 11 month LO is getting too big for baby club now but she is definitely not a toddler yet. My friend who has a baby the same age calls them 'Boddlers' which I thought was really cute. Bree is definitely a Boddler!

Your husband must be pretty special to move to the land of no sunshine for him. :)

x

:haha: Well, it was because of his mum. She was terminally ill :cry: and has since passed away. We're working on moving to California.

x

:haha: Well, it was because of his mum. She was terminally ill :cry: and has since passed away. We're working on moving to California.

Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that.

Im 24 and have been with my OH since I was 16 and he was 18....8 years later and we have a little boy who turns 1 next week!

I am also, randomly, watching the Inbetweeners as I type!x

Hi. I'm Heidi and I'm 28 also. My DH is 29 and we've been together for 14 years. We were 14 years old when we started dating. Anyway, we got married in 2006 and had our first son in 2009 after 2 years TTC. Our second son was born in May 2011 without actually trying to get pregnant. I work full time as a speech pathologist and my DH is a social studies teacher and coach. Love having my 2 boys but would love a girl someday. We are currently NTNP and we live in very southern Louisiana, USA.

Hello fellow inbetweenies!

Morning all :)

Welcome to our newest members :hi:

How is everyone and your little inbetweenies today??

Any plans for the day? The weather seems lovely here so going to get the last of the washing done and food shop then maybe a trip to the sea side!!

Have any of u still got your little ones in your room with you at night? I still haven't attempted puttin jakey in his own room yet and still don't feel ready!
X

Good morning. The weather is ok, not raining so that a bonus. :) We are waiting on OH getting back from work at 1 then will go somewhere, not sure where yet. We are open to suggestions! :)
Isabella went in to her own room about 3 weeks old. She was a big girl and the Moses basket was a little snug. She actually slept better because she wasn't disturbed by us, well my OH is a loud snorer!

How many naps and for how long do your inbetweenies have through the day? We have had some trouble the last few nights with mine waking and staying awake for a couple of hours. Don't know if it's a phase or that I need to sort her naps out. She will usually have one nap of 2.5 hours but sometimes it's a late nap and she won't wake up until 5.

I hope you have a good day.

x

Alex is still in the room with us cause we cosleep. He has two naps a day, around 11:30am and around 4:30pm. Then he comes to bed with me around 10ish and we get up around 8:30am/9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->