The inbetweenies!!

Morning all.lola fell asleep with daddy at 10.45am so I'm sitting watching last nights "smash" when they wake Lola will be having lunch and then we are off to my best friends charity day for her little brother,it's a beautiful sunny day finally so I know he's looking down on us all.i think summer is finally gonna start this week woooohoooo xx

Hello :flower: can we join in please?

I'm josie, 31 (feeling VERY old in this thread) married to dh for 1.5yrs and we have James who turns one scarily soon :cry: (yes, do the maths, I know. We conceived during my hen weekend....:haha: )

Dh has taken LO out today as I've got gastroenteritis :nope: and LO has a newfound acceptance of formula owing to a supply drop.
He's been in his own room since 7mths or so - we moved him out of ours when it appeared we were waking him up when we went to bed :dohh:

Def feeling like an inbetweenie...although LO isnt crawling or cruising yet.

Oh, and we met on an online dating website...to continue the cyber theme!

:hi: mistyscott of course u can join :) 31 is def not old hun, 3 yrs and I'll be right there myself

This weather is gorgeous!! About flipping time tho hey!!

I just can't face putting Jacob in his own room yet! The deadline was when Jacob reached 1 but I just can't! It's prob more to do with my own anxieties than his but he has started to get upset if he wakes up and we're not there! To me I don't feel like its a huge issue for him to be in his own room but hubby is trying to convince me!! Good luck with that one :rofl:

Jacob has around 2 naps a day for me one around 11 and one around 4-5pm. For his daddy he would cuddle in and have about 3-4 1/2 hr to an hr sleeps!!

Hope u have a good day Clare, is that the boy u put about on fb? So so sad xxx

Crap weather here :( All gloomy. Hoping to still get DH out though!

Hi Sian thanks for adding me x I'd not have seen it otherwise as I don't pop into baby club often anymore.

So I have Thomas who will be 1 in 2 weeks! So exciting :)

Hi Everyone, (Sequeena I remember you from the pregnancy forums when I was having DD)
My 11 month old is just starting to get quite demanding and she had been so easy going up until the last few weeks, also getting quite clingy with Daddy especially, she cries when he puts her down. I am hoping this is just a phase, is anyone else finding this at inbetweenie age?

Yeah sian it was for him,he has his own foundation now www.connors5.com and today the sussex police,ambulance,fire brigade and all Connors family and friends played a big football match to raise money.it was really lovely xx

Hello everyone :wave: would love to join you all even though LO is almost 11 months old.

My name is Lara, 35 years old.. SEE I AM THE OLD ONE..:haha:
Canadian, living in Spain with Scottish OH..lol Not sure what that makes LO as he
was born in Spain. :wako:
I tend to do a combination of things that work for us.. BF, EC, part time cloth nappy, night time disposable nappy user. Baby carry and use a pram. Mainly BLW, especially now that he is older. I think the only thing I have really done FULL ON is BF :haha:, but it all works for our family.

Happy to be here, as LO is SO not a little baby anymore, but not a toddler either.
He doesn't crawl, but will scoot around on his bum and loves to walk around holding mine or OH hands. And he 'talks' NON-STOP :dohh: I love his gobbidly-gook. :flower:

Hello ladies. Weather here has been completely awful over the past week. So we've had to spend lots of time indoors, which my kids hate. Landon woke this morning with fever 102 and has been miserable all day. I can't wait until he can tell me how he feels.

He went in his own room at 4 mi ths and actually prefers to sleep in there alone in the dark with the door closed. He's been that way for a while. He likes his privacy.

He has one nap in the middle of the day for about 1.5 to 2 hours. He's a little tornado. My house doesn't stand a chance.

Hate it when they're sick :(

Hi Sian thanks for adding me x I'd not have seen it otherwise as I don't pop into baby club often anymore.

So I have Thomas who will be 1 in 2 weeks! So exciting :)

Hey Sequeena, nice to see you're pregnant! Me too! So both our LO's will be similar age :flower:

Oops I forgot to do an intro...

I'm Naomi, 25, from Kent and married for 2.5 years. I met my husband at church, sorry to be boring lol. Isabelle is 1 in just over three weeks, and I found out on Friday that we're having our second baby at the end of March! :) :)

Isabelle can't walk yet but she's really intelligent and loves studying her toys and 'reading' her books by herself! She is going through a very social stage where she gets bored at home with Mummy but loves being with other people and babies. She STILL doesn't STTN but I'm working on it... lol...

Congrats on your pregnancies, ladies. So exciting! My two are 18 months apart and wouldn't have it any other way :)

Congratulations on the pregnancies. :) Aw, your poor little guy, luvmysunshine, I hope he is better soon. Like you, I'm looking forward to when my girl can tell me what's wrong with her or what she wants.
Little_lady, Isabella doesn't sleep through the night either, she did for a couple of weeks then she started to wake again. The last few nights have not been good - she has been awake for 2 hours through the night. I'm not used to that anymore!! So we are still working in her sleep as well! :)

x

Congrats on all the pregnancies in here,slight jealous,won't lie lol

Well we are home from our day in the sun and Lola really enjoyed herself,she finally got over her fear of grass aswell lol she now has a rash on her chest tho but I think it's a heat rash xx

https://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii619/lolamum/5150c98e.jpghttps://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii619/lolamum/ff434b06.jpg

Congrats to our pregnant ladies :)

Mummy2Lola! Glad it went well today, it must be so terrible for his family though! It's really good to see that they are raising awareness of what can happen.
Im slightly jealous too Hun :haha:

Hi again to all the new members!!

K123- thanks chick was meaning to do it for a while!! Pass it on to other BnB members with inbetweenies and see if we can keep this thread going :)

We had a lush day today, met up with my sis, partner and 8month old niece and went for dinner and wander on the beach!! The weather was fab and got some lovely videos and piccys of jakey paddling in the sea :)

Mummy2lola - wow, her hair is amazing!

I have to admit, I'm jealous of the lovely weather you have had. We've had a horrible day! Nothing really new for a Scotland I suppose! :haha:

Had a beautiful sunny day here...visiting family with LO and letting him run around barefoot in the garden....getting slightly emotional as Lo turns one on THURSDAY!!eeek xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->