The July 2009 Babies

Jellybean2009

Oliver's mummy
Reaction score
Good Evening all

I remember that the Due July 2009 pages were very popular and we all made alot of friendships through them.
Now it's been 6 months ish since then I'm wondering how are we all doing with our little bundles, How have the last 6 months been?
How are all the mummies?

It would be nice to see how everyone has been i'm sure like myself you don't get much time to get online

Jellybean2009 xx

Ive been looking for a group for parents for babies born in July 2009, only joined after Logan was born so not in a due-date group or anything.
So, hello! :wave: Logan was born 25th July, 6lb 13 oz. Currently trying babyrice (yuck), and banana (YUM), sometimes seems more interested in the spoon than the food on it! :haha:

eden was born 24th july, 9lb 4oz and think shes well over 20lb now!

just started BLW last week and its going really well.

i love her to bits, shes the cutest little girl ever! imo anyway lol:blush:

Well I've just noticed that after i started the thread i forgot to write any details about me and my little boy so here goes:

My little Oliver was born on 24th July 2009 weighing 8lb 3oz after a long and differcult labour, he was also 15 days over due aswell
He loves is solid food at the moment his favourite is med veg and rice.

hello, morgan was born 18th july and weighed 7lb 9oz was 16lb 11oz last week
she is on porridge now :) she is also sleeping in her big bed (cotbed lol) in her own room

And Shes 6 months 2day!!!!!!

Hi there, Marco was born on 15th July, weighing 8lbs 5 ozs. He now weighs 21lbs! and loves his food and milk!! the ;last 6 months have been the best but also the most tiring in my life, but sooooo worth it!! i love him so much and cant imagine my llife without him now!! i hope everyone else is ok xxx

Im a July Mummy!! i was due 2nd July but Soph had other ideas and arrived on the 18th June (7 Months today!) shes was 6lb 61/2oz and 19 inches and perfect!! but i am biased! hehe
She's now 16lb 4oz (last week weigh in) is on 3 meals a day (we've tried parsnip, carrots, lentils, porridge and a few other things) she can sit up unaided and says Daddy and Hiya and waves when she says Hiya (adorable!!) cant believe my wee girl is growing up so fast!!
Looking forward to hearing from you other July Mummies!!
All the best ladies xxx

Hello, I was a July Mummy,

alex was due on the 20th July, was born by planned c section on the 21st weighing in at 7lbs 7oz with big blue eyes and blonde locks.
After a rough few weeks in hospital we both came home on the 20th of August.
He is just coming up 6 months, on 3 meals a day and weighs 14lbs.
Its been an amazing 6 months filled with lots of love and laughter xx

Hi Ladies :flower:

Max was born on July 18th (on his EDD), 9lb 3oz, after a very speedy labour. He's six months today and doing great, now 20lbs, his reflux is still persisting but I'm assured it should improve soon... Motherhood is certainly much more of a 24/7 job than I realised but enjoying it. Can't believe how much he smiles. Then again, why not? Our world really does revolve around him! We're just starting solids at the moment, and cutting down the breastfeeding to morning and nights. Max has recently mastered sitting up by himself and standing while holding onto the couch!

Glad to find this thread. Look forward to hearing about the other July bubs. (Must go to bed now, my LO has decided he likes to take most of his milk in the middle of the night lately! Mummy not impressed!)

Poppy Leigh was born on 30th July (1 day early - I was sure she was going to be late and end up an August baby!) and she weighed 6lb 3oz :cloud9: She now weighs just under 14lbs and loves her food (she's never liked her milk - has reflux so is a sicky baby) She has a mop of hair and big blue eyes and she is my world :kiss: xxx

Hiya to all the July babies, mums & dads xx

Hello!!

Caidan was due 4th July, but like my text buddy Babydance, my bundle of joy made his appearance on 18th June also,weighing 6lbs 3 oz, so he is 7 months today same as Sophie.

He is on 3 meals a day, anything with chicken is his favourite! He says daddy and hiya, cant quite sit unaided yet but nearly there. He gives kisses and cuddles unprompted and holds his arms out for cuddles. He now weighs 17lbs 3 oz and is 69cm long. His eyes are in the process of very slowly changing from blue to either brown or dark green, it's not obvious yet which one! He has no teeth as yet but they are nearly breaking through.

xxx

Otter arrived by c section July 20th as he remained breech. :dohh:

He weighed 8 lbs 14 oz and now at 6 months is about 26 lbs. :shock: He had surgery for pyloric stenosis when he was 3 weeks old. It was not fun, but we got through it and he is doing great.

He's now sitting up well, rolling all over the place and babbling all the time. We started BLWing and he LOVES his food! He's still BFed and still wakes every 3 hours around the clock to eat. :roll:

And he's already going to be a big brother! :shock: OOOPS! :blush: His little sis (or bro) will be here in September.

:hi: i was july mummy, only just tho morgan was due 16july and arrived via c-sec on 29july !! he was 8.15 and hes now 20.7 !!
hes ahving brekkie and dinners and the moment, anything that will go in the blender he will eat:rofl:

:dance: TL morgan slowed down with his weight now !! xx
grt to see u, and most of all cant wait to see meerkat :dance:

morgans rolling and trying to shuffle, hes been teething for mths, stil no sign of any :nope:

He weighed 8 lbs 14 oz and now at 6 months is about 26 lbs. :shock: He had surgery for pyloric stenosis when he was 3 weeks old. It was not fun, but we got through it and he is doing great.

He's now sitting up well, rolling all over the place and babbling all the time. We started BLWing and he LOVES his food! He's still BFed and still wakes every 3 hours around the clock to eat. :roll:

And he's already going to be a big brother! :shock: OOOPS! :blush: His little sis (or bro) will be here in September.

Congrats TigerLady! That's exciting news. Tell me if this is none of my business, but was wondering if you were TTC your second cub or a happy accident? Guess it is a myth that Bfeeding stops ovulation. Hope you're feeling well :hugs:

Hi all,hope your LO's are well:D

My little boy,Connah was born on the 19th july:happydance:Only after a 4 hour labour weighing 8lb8oz.

He's doing great and he is such a good baby.We are on solids and doing pretty well now and he has been sleeping through from 8 weeks.Hitting all his milestones too,i couldnt be more proud.:cloud9:

Only thing he refuses to do is sit up:dohh:Still plenty of time for that though i guess :D

Having him weighed today and im guessing he is well over 20lb!

xxxx

Well Caitlyn had other ideas, I was due 23rd July but she finally came on the 2nd August after a 5 day back to back labour :dohh:

She was 7lbs 14oz and is now 18lbs.5oz. So growing nicely. She's almost sitting up unaided, says mum and no :dohh: and has the most naughtiest, cheekiest smile! :rofl:

Well Caitlyn had other ideas, I was due 23rd July but she finally came on the 2nd August after a 5 day back to back labour :dohh:

She was 7lbs 14oz and is now 18lbs.5oz. So growing nicely. She's almost sitting up unaided, says mum and no :dohh: and has the most naughtiest, cheekiest smile! :rofl:

5 DAYS!!!!! My goodness Twiglet I also had a back to back labour Oliver was 15 days overdue by the time he was born, after 17 hours of induced labour the doctors said he was failing to progress and getting distressed so i was rushed in for an emergency c-section at 2am i was shattered but so glad he was ok, it was obviously too warm and comfy in there.

Congrats TigerLady! That's exciting news. Tell me if this is none of my business, but was wondering if you were TTC your second cub or a happy accident? Guess it is a myth that Bfeeding stops ovulation. Hope you're feeling well :hugs:

It was an accident. We wanted to wait at least another 6 months before TTC. :dohh: I was exclusively BFing, every 3 hours around the clock -- or more. :shock: My cycles came back when Otter was 14 weeks old despite this, so I knew I was ovulating. I was actually BBT charting in hopes of avoiding o. We had an oops and I o'ed 2-3 days later. OOOPPSS!!!! :blush:

TBH, I am terrified! haha! But what's done is done!

aww its lovley to see julymummys this time last yr i was beside myself with worry

after TL meerkat on the way.......who eles is wanting more ? when ? etc

im scared we wudnt conceive again, its taken a long time, the i mmc , was very emotional and now im always thinking i dont want morgan to grow up alone and wud love another,but so so scared of it not happening :nope: sure it will tho just how ive been thinking
my and oh have been saying maybe ttc2 in july:dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->