The Jumperoo Results (Reminder After Amys Thread)

aww this is so cute! It's like magic!

Thats so cool, I want one. Haven't seen them here in South Africa though :-(

My boy loves pushing himself up and then sitting down again which involves me supporting him and boy do my arms get tired. I think he will go crazy for something like this.

I want to get one for Hannah but I dont think the owner would appreciate us putting one in any of the doorways lol

it's free standing - it doesnt go in the doorway!

I'm getting Teddy one for Xmas. OUr doorways are too narrow for a normal hanger. This is perfect!

:dohh::dohh: So it is :D Will definately need to look into getting one

aww how cute, we invested in one for lily, we got the fisherprice one from mothercare, and she screams blue murder everytime we put her in it!!! Im hoping she might grow into it! She has a door bouncer too and she likes! But im wishing i didnt spend £90 on the jumperoo! P.s. caitlin is beautiful!

Aww, your LO is adorable! My, that jumperoo would certainly help me out instead of being up all hours of the night, how much did you pay for it?

Shes too cute! I love when babies sway to sleep in their jumper.

I got a shock when searching for this in SA. The online websites are selling it for R2200 which is about 157 pounds!!!!! Bloody expensive.

Then I got a nice surprise when I went to buy more nappies yesterday. They have one in stock and its less than half the price online. Its only R900 which works out at about 66 pounds!!! Showed it to my OH and looks like we will be getting one, yay.

Update: we got one :) My little Sean LOVES it. He is still a bit small for it, he can only just touch the floor with his toes when its on the lowest setting.

He has already figured out that banging certain things makes the lights and noise come on and then he gets so excited.

Thanks for the video, I wouldn't have even known about these if it wasn't for this thread.

Awwh, that video is the cutest thing. :lol:

I`m so getting one of these.

Caitlin is sooo gorgeous!!! i actually started laughing watching that!! adorable! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->