The "Let Me See 'Em" Challenge!!!

Dan'ls Wifey

Reaction score
Okay. Here's my idea. We all want to compare our tests and OPK's with one anothers on the same DPO, right? We all feel like we're going crazy, right? How about something to keep our minds occupied? Here's the challenge:

1. Reply to this thread with your name and your CD/DPO.
2. List any conditions you have (such as PCOS) that might interfere with a normal OPK reading.
3. You have two options: Post a pic of your OPK/Preg test by itself, or, post a picture of a series of your OPK/HPT's.

This will be mostly for comparison and help to others, but of course I'm sure all of us would be LOVELY and love to scrutinize them for you too.

I know when I take OPK's after I Ov, I'm always wondering if it could be dark enough to indicate pregnancy. I'm sure every one of us has something we wonder about with these tests, so ladies.... Let Me See 'Em!!!

Great idea Dan'l wifey!
My opks confuse me so i'd love to see other peoples series....
I'm currently on Cd 15

Heres my opks!

CD10
010910.jpg

Cd11
020910am.jpg

CD12
030910amu.jpg

Cd13
040910am.jpg

Cd14
050910am.jpg

It wont let me attach todays opk. Max 5 pics only. Just for fun I'm gonna test all the way up to AF.
These are all done with my second morning urine. I know that LH is supposed to get stronger in your wee throughout the day but, any that I do later in the day are really light. I'd NEVER get anywhere near a positive. I guess everyone is different.

I started OPK late because I didn't realize til the last minute my cycle completely flipped and switched days because I had NO AF! Here are the OPK's I did test on hope this helps someone else in my shoes! So I guess I O'd the night of the 3rd or somewhere right around then because I barely fade at all so I'm assuming if I would have tested a day sooner it wouldn't have been a full positive as my tests fade VERY quick! Goodluck everyone and sticky glue and babydust to alllllll! I guess I was blessed I caught it when I did because a day later I would have missed O completely! Thank God...maybe thats a sign we have a little beanie baby in there real soon!

I ran out and bought these that night and it was soooo last minute I totally hope we didn't miss it but I'm thinking not since we actually BD the night before NOT knowing I was O'ing THANK GOD :)

Attachments

• OPK Share.jpg
    OPK Share.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 4
My CD13 is pictured. I had been testing since CD 8 and never had any faint lines leading up to my very distinct POSITIVE! Took another on CD14 and it was gone! We had been bd'ing everyday so I'm hoping we hit it on the nose:happydance:

Attachments

• DSC02367.jpg
    DSC02367.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 5
My CD13 is pictured. I had been testing since CD 8 and never had any faint lines leading up to my very distinct POSITIVE! Took another on CD14 and it was gone! We had been bd'ing everyday so I'm hoping we hit it on the nose:happydance:

Okay I'm new to OPK lol and so I am assuming its normal it seems to O on the 13th day :) I am feeling so confident in this now thanks soooo much for posting pics you don't know how good I feel right now! I have a bad cold so I totally hope that doesn't hinder anything on my end....sooo happy for all of us I couldn't resist!

Oh and I totally didn't know I was O'ing it was a guess and it was right apparently and we had BD the night before soooo FX for all of us!! So impatiently waiting to test with you all! Oh and OF COURSE I BD the night I got the + :) sooo happy!

Hiya ladies,

Can I join in, no OPK's to post this mth, but i'm on CD6.

Thanx Jill

Okay I'm new to OPK lol and so I am assuming its normal it seems to O on the 13th day :) I am feeling so confident in this now thanks soooo much for posting pics you don't know how good I feel right now! I have a bad cold so I totally hope that doesn't hinder anything on my end....sooo happy for all of us I couldn't resist!

Oh and I totally didn't know I was O'ing it was a guess and it was right apparently and we had BD the night before soooo FX for all of us!! So impatiently waiting to test with you all! Oh and OF COURSE I BD the night I got the + :) sooo happy!

This is our 4th month of TTC. With cycles 1-3 I wasn't sure when I was OV-ing and think we kept missing it. I ordered the OPK's online and was determined to figure thigs out. I was getting discouraged cause I kept getting negatives. On the 6th day I got my positive and I was shocked! You know how you get in that groove of neg, neg, neg and then a pos really takes you by surprise, that was me! :happydance: We'd been BDing every day up to and 4 days after so just hoping something worked. Slight possible symptoms but nothing sealing the deal yet. I test 9-13, if I can wait that long :wacko:

Yay, ladies! If you all would move over to the pregnancy tests thread, there is a thread titled the exact same thing there. This is getting way too hard for me to manage three threads, so I am moving it all to one spot, and pregnancy tests seems the most likely. :) I will add all your names to the list over there! No need to repost unless you really feel like it. See you over there! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->