The 'Lets get slim for Xmas' Group!

I have a friend who weighs the same as me and is the same height and is a size bloody 6?! I dunno how that works. I think people just have diff muscle to fat ratios and carry the weight in different places.. i'm like flabby slimmish and i want to be just thin :rofl:

Hayley well done!!!

Blah are you about a size 10?

Yeah, bout that. I used to be more of an 8 but I have a pair of 10 jeans that are mega tight. Think my hips, thighs and ass have just got huger :cry:

God I would love to be a size 10 again!!

I've had Special K for breakie with 2 cups of coffee and am now having a cuppa soup with pasta bits in it for dinner. My downfall is definitely sweet stuff (loved being pregnant so I could eat loads of chocolate and cake - yum) :cry: can't give it up :cry: Think I might have salmon with peas and rice for tea :wacko: problem is I want to eat it now!!

Yeah, lets all weigh in on Mondays (will make us be good on the weekend!) and then update the first post each week and keep our original stats on the top too so we can see the difference :)

I swear on my next pregnancy I'm not gonna eat as much CRAP as I ate with amelie. I regret it so so much. I had cake, and chocolate bars every single day :shock: and triple portions at meal time.

I'm a size 16. I don't think I'll ever see size 10 again :rofl:

I want to be a 12 :)

Im not eating a KitKat chunky caramel honest x

Yeah, lets all weigh in on Mondays (will make us be good on the weekend!) and then update the first post each week and keep our original stats on the top too so we can see the difference :)

Some people do slimming world etc on different days so Ive suggested that people choose their own days for weigh in? Im happy all having the same weigh day, but it wont work for some. If we all did the same day we could do a 'slimmer of the week' and then that person gets a special blinkie for that week or something...? x

Hi my Starting weight 212lb or 15st 2lb or 96.2kg My height is 5ft would love to loose 30lb by christmas

Some people do slimming world etc on different days so Ive suggested that people choose their own days for weigh in? Im happy all having the same weigh day, but it wont work for some. If we all did the same day we could do a 'slimmer of the week' and then that person gets a special blinkie for that week or something...? x

Mondays are good for me :thumbup: will have to weigh myself this Monday as I am very bad and weigh myself every day :blush: so can't remember what I weighed this Monday :dohh:

Mondays are good for me :thumbup: will have to weigh myself this Monday as I am very bad and weigh myself every day :blush: so can't remember what I weighed this Monday :dohh:

Will add you to mondays list. Dont worry about what you weighed on monday... You can start from next week as we're already half way through this one! :flower:

slimmer of the week would be really cool, but I don't mind. Whatever people would prefer :)

slimmer of the week sounds good but how would we do that if were all being weighed on diffrent days?

slimmer of the week would be really cool, but I don't mind. Whatever people would prefer :)

Shall I put you down for mondays then? How could we do slimmer of the week? Guna be abit tricky with everybody weighing on different days... Any suggestions? :D

Maybe if know one weigh in on sunday - work out whos lost the most - so every sunday we work out whos lost the most?

The week could start on the Monday and the blinkie could be "awarded" on the Sunday and then held for that week? :wacko:

Well maybe just wait till the Sunday or Monday of the next week and do Slimmer of the week for the previous week!

Can I be update please x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"