The 'Lets get slim for Xmas' Group!

Yeah put me down for Monday too :) Will make me be good over the weekend :lol:

I'll weigh in on a Monday - hopefully it will inspire me over the weekends! But I weighed in this morning a pound heavier than I thought so can you put me up to 11lb to loose please. Thanks...

Oh and also I'm away this weekend at my mum's - if i don't like her scales I may not have an official weigh in post this monday coming! :blush: :rofl:

oooo girls I was so good! I had a goats cheese salad for lunch instead of my sandwich, but didn't have any of the creamy salads (coleslaw, pasta salad, etc) Just a green salad....

But I failed! :lol:

Chef brought in an apple pie and that was it! Had to have it :rofl: Chef never shares his desserts

Can i join please? :D

Got 21lbs to loose...ill weigh in on Sundays.
xxx

Todays Menu :

Breaky - Egg and Soldiers (ww bread)
Apple
Dinner - Jacket with Tuna Mayo
Bananna
Tea - Pork Chop, Carrot & Swede Mash with Lots Of veggies :)

I'll be joining, weigh in on a wednesday. will let you know how much i want to lose.... still deciding :dohh:

Just had leftover tuna pasta but oh left me literally about 15 bits of pasta so made a mini ciabatta roll too :blush: It's chicken curry and rice for dinner tonight. Gonna try hard not to snack.

ive just had pasta for breakfast/lunch, got pizza for dinner ooops

Still not had my brekkie!! Maybe I'll just give up on that one now!!! :(

i'm tired & hungry... spent all afternoon hunting for my keys so didn't have time to go get anything for dinner. Will have to raid cupboards to rustle something up. At least lunch wasn' too bad. 2 boild eggs, 2 small slices bread, 4 mini salamis (sapprox 2cm long- yummy!!) cereal bar & apple juice with fizzy water.

so far today:

brekkie : 1 nutrigrain softbake bar

lunch: ham sandwich, coffee, 1x plain digestive biscuit

snacks (not so good!) : a handful of minstrels

dinner will be : pasta, chicken pieces, peas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members