The 'Lets get slim for Xmas' Group!

Anyone on SW know if sweetener is syns or free or what really x

Sweetener is FREE providing its less than 2 calories per teaspoonfull eg canderel, hermesetas, splenda, sweet n low! :D Tablet or drop form are superfree :flower:

I'm 185lbs/84 kgs/13 stone 3lbs

Luckily I'm 5'9, but still. Not great. I want to be 10stone 8lbs which would put me bang in the middle of a normal BMI (22)

Becky I am 5 foot 7 :D

Maybe the answer to all my problem is a need to be stretched!

Muller light have got a gorgeous new flavour yoghurt! Vanilla with a dark choc dusting mmmmmmm

I live off Muller lights these are my favorites they make then feel like a proper pudding iykwim

Noooo resist! 4/5 days with chocolate and you won't miss it! I don't have sugar cravings anymore

I dont think my body works like that lol I ALWAYS need sweets and chocolate

x

I just sent OH out to get me some more mullers :rofl:

I'm 185lbs/84 kgs/13 stone 3lbs

Luckily I'm 5'9, but still. Not great. I want to be 10stone 8lbs which would put me bang in the middle of a normal BMI (22)

You weigh exactly the same as me :D

But I am fatter as shorter :rofl:

Yeah I love my cheese too :lol: I switched to a low fat version and now I just 1/3 my portions everytime.

Well done plumfairy!! + when we lose for example 2lbs do we tell you and you minuis it from the first list?

Thats a possibility, maybe if we can set a day once a week then I can do them all in one go otherwise I'll be editing constantly. That sound ok? Also, if people want me to update, it'd be easier if you PM me as I know how much everyone chats and I wouldnt wana miss it.

By the way everyone my human name is Maya :wave:

I have tried to have light philadelphia now but I still have the gorrrrrrgeous cathedral city in the fridge :munch:

Hey girls.. I've been doing pretty well!! Cut right down on my fizzy drinks intake and having only 3 meals a day! No snacks! Took a peak on the scales...lost about 3lbs.

:happydance:

My BMI is only 21.6 but i don't carry weight well :\ Plus I used to be loads lighter so..

Right Im finally going to make my breakfast!! What a hectic morning!!!

Maya thats a nice name!! Do I pm you now or as your on do you want to edit for me? 3 pound lost? :flower:

Hey girls.. I've been doing pretty well!! Cut right down on my fizzy drinks intake and having only 3 meals a day! No snacks! Took a peak on the scales...lost about 3lbs.

:happydance:

Well done hun! :happydance: Keep up the good work! xxxx

Hayley well done!!!

Blah are you about a size 10?

Hayley well done!!!

Blah are you about a size 10?

Yeah, bout that. I used to be more of an 8 but I have a pair of 10 jeans that are mega tight. Think my hips, thighs and ass have just got huger :cry:

I am a 14 and would be soooo happy to be a 12, but even when I was a healthy BMI i was still a 14, so strange? :shrug:

I see some women who look big and are a 12 and some who look really small and are a 16!!?? :wacko:

I'm like Blah my BMI is not so high but I don't carry weight well. My bottom half is much bigger than top & its not till I drop to under 9st 7 that they come close to evening out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->