The 'Lets get slim for Xmas' Group!

:hi: ladies can I join please? I have 14 lbs to lose and would like to lose them by Xmas :wacko: I had my gym induction on Monday and managed to do some cardio but now have blisters!! :dohh: I'm trying to eat healthy but DH keeps spoiling it by cooking lovely food :blush:

Well done to everyone so far :happydance:

Hello! :wave: Welcome to fat club lol! I'll add you to the list now! :D Its hard when the OHs are eating yummy food ey! Mine apple crumble last night.. Sooo tempting but I was good and had a glass of water instead...!!

Well done plumfairy!! + when we lose for example 2lbs do we tell you and you minuis it from the first list?

Yay I have lost 3 pounds already :blush:

I now need to lose 23 pound :D can you add that to page 1 for me please? :D

I need someone to hide the scales, its obsessive going on every morning :dohh:

Anyone on SW know if sweetener is syns or free or what really x

I need to check mine, will go BBC health site and check it now.....

Mine is 29.02 and it needs to be 25.

Hannah 32 is not bad hun that weight will go in no time and you already look sooooo different!! Are you quite short?

Hannah dont worry hun mine was 30.6 in May and I have managed to get it down to 24.6 since then. x

About 11 stone 4 or 5 would give me a BMI of 25....

:rofl: I am starved..........................

I am always starving :(

We should all go on Jeremy Kyle and see if they will send us to fat boot camp! That'l stop us from troffing!

Muller light have got a gorgeous new flavour yoghurt! Vanilla with a dark choc dusting mmmmmmm

although for the first 2 days I was like a heroin addict in withdrawal :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->