The 'Lets get slim for Xmas' Group!

Well done on the run Nessa :thumbup: wish I could be arsed!!

Yesterday I had:

2 toast brekkie with fried eggs - no butter
Peach
Muller Light - How many points are these on ww?
Bowl of venison stew - left the meat it was awful
Egg custard - ooopppsie
Cheese and Onion pastie - ooopsie daisy!!!

:blush:

Today not had brekkie yet, will have something about 12 when I am back from baby clinic, prob sandwich and a yoghurt again, spag bol for tea with wholemeal spaghetti and loads of onions and mushrooms, tea orange juice....

I have 6 cornettos in my freezer, not touched em for 3 days :D

Im pretty sure there 1P :):hugs:

Well were having a coffee morning at work today and I have been bet to eat 1 and a half huge costco cupcakes I am almost through number one!!

It is for charity though x

Im having my breckfast now! :lol:

Im having a muller light and a cup of tea (sweeteners and no milk :))

I can't have tea without milk. :lol: It's good for you though, ideally should drink a glass of semi-skimmed a day as it's got a lot of protein in it and stops you getting hungry.

I just had a banana and a cup of tea for brekkie :blush:

mm i juyst had a bagel for my breakfast :D I was soooo hungry. Amelie isn't well and was sick everywhere so I had to change her and then I gave her some milk so she fell asleep and i didnt have the heart to move her lol.

Well I had a 'brunch' :D 3 slices wholemeal bread, 2 with butter, one without, slice ham, little bit of cheddar and salad. Also a banana and orange juice

Nice and full now, wonder how long that will last :blush:

Cant wait for my spag bol later :D

Welcome over Pinksnowball and Kimbowee!! :D

I'm getting taken out by hubby for luch :lol: Must be good!

Maya do you have this weeks SW password ? i forgot to get it xx

Well last night I had Salmon, rice and peas for dinner - yum and very good but then spoilt it by having a KitKat chunky :shrug: :dohh:

This morning I have had Special K for breakie with a coffee, a banana mid morning and having a cuppa soup now. OH is off out tonight so am having a simple meal of pasta with tomato sauce :thumbup: .... always starts out ok but I can't resist chocolate!!

Hi to Kimboowee and Pinksnowball :hi:

Everyone seems to be doing really well today :happydance:

I can't believe I haven't had anything sweet, or any added salt in 5 days :lol: I didn't think I'd manage at all, I was such an after-dinner-chocolate fiend before!

For dinner i had a Pasta n Sauce and 2 WW bread and all of it was only 2 syns!!!

Jack Pot and beans for tea :) i love carb days!!!

I've just had a fruit corner nom nom. Will have chicken noodle soup in a bit with a slice of bread. Dunno whats for dinner tonight, probably something out of the stinky freezer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->