The 'Lets get slim for Xmas' Group!

For lunch i had
2 x carrots in slices
cucumber slices
2 x lean ham
2 x 30g of phildiea (sp) Light
and a little low fat cheese :)

All together 6 WW points :) :laugh2: i have 15 left :wohoo:

for breaky i had a mcdonalds egg mcmuffin no cheese (i was late for work and rushing)
for lunch i had a jacket spud no butter with beans
for dinner im having rice and veggies

Todays menu for me has been:

Brekkie: Porridge and a cupa with sweetener

Lunch: Jacket spud with tuna, beans and rocket salad,

Dinner: Probably a homemade chicken curry

So I was doing really well....

breakfast : muesli & low fat quark
snack : 65cal cereal bar
lunch : tomato, low fat mozzerella, 2 figs & parma ham dribbled in balsamic with a dash of oliveoil, small bread roll

Then I went for a walk & ended up at the supermarket....

ended up with a choc ice (its small though & only 60% of the calories a magnum has)

Also bought a bar of choccie foe me & DH to share after dinner.

plan for dinner is homemade chilli with rice followed by pears, a dash of low fat cream & now it looks like choccie.... unless I resist!

I just had spag bol mmmmmmmmmm
Lean mince, sauce, wholemeal spaghetti but I did eat quite a bit of it, though I only had sandwich, banana and yoghurt all day :D

Everyone keeping on track? :D

I am off out for an inidan sat night, hope I can behave :blush:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm was doing really well:

Breakie: Special K & Coffee
Snack: Banana
Lunch: Cuppa Soup & Special K & Coffee
Snack: Low Cal Cereal Bar
Tea: Bowl pasta with tomato sauce and small amount grated cheese

Then .......... a chunky KitKat found its way into my hand and is now being munched on :shrug:

I had veggie lasagne for dinner tonight. Mmmm and really low fat too! Here's the recipe (I used whole wheat pasta and added crushed pumpkin and flax seeds to it too)

https://www.babyandbump.com/recipe-exchange/138975-really-tasty-low-fat-vegetable-lasagne.html

Hey can I join? I have 12lbs to lose :)

i had a really unhealthy dinner. Was gonna have a baked potato and when i got back from taking the dog a walk OH had put potato smiles, chicken dippers and mini kievs in the oven :shock:

i had a really unhealthy dinner. Was gonna have a baked potato and when i got back from taking the dog a walk OH had put potato smiles, chicken dippers and mini kievs in the oven :shock:

did you have jelly and ice cream for pud too? :rofl: never mind! we all have naughty days! :dohh:

hmmmm i just had a handful of peanuts... and i had an icecream earlier too.. BLEUGH

:D i had a couple of snackajacks - and a WW ice cream and yogurt :laugh2: and still saved 4 points for tomo + still have 1 and half left!! :wohoo:!!!!! been extra good today!! cant bealive it!! i must really wanna be slimmer of the week :winkwink:

come on girls we can do it.. 13 weeks til christmas... I think... ! we should all easily be able to lose a stone by then, hopefully two!!

Who wants to make a slimmer of the week blinkie then? have requested one but no replied :(

I am starving :(

Really tempted to pig out :(

Morning girls, I am happy coz i resisted pears with cream last night and had an apple. Then I only had 1 row of a choccie bar which was under 100cal :thumbup:

But its my mummie coffee morning at 9 today - theres alway nibbles and stuff so I'm going to have whatever I have there as brekkie - hope I'm not too naughty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->