The 'Lets get slim for Xmas' Group!

Plumfairy
i want a weight loss siggie pls !!! :dance:

i need ww books anyone got any spare? ? ? xx will buy em off u x

i had a really unhealthy dinner. Was gonna have a baked potato and when i got back from taking the dog a walk OH had put potato smiles, chicken dippers and mini kievs in the oven :shock:

did you have jelly and ice cream for pud too? :rofl: never mind! we all have naughty days! :dohh:

I know, it wasn't even tasty. I don't know why I let him buy stuff like that anyway :growlmad:

I had porridge for Brekkie this morning :D

So am now very Full...for an hour anyway! :(

xxx

i had a really unhealthy dinner. Was gonna have a baked potato and when i got back from taking the dog a walk OH had put potato smiles, chicken dippers and mini kievs in the oven :shock:

did you have jelly and ice cream for pud too? :rofl: never mind! we all have naughty days! :dohh:

I know, it wasn't even tasty. I don't know why I let him buy stuff like that anyway :growlmad:

Are you sure you dont have my boyfriend there? thats like his fav dinner! or chicken burgers or some kinda of thing like that!! :lol:!!

Well i gave in and had a slice of toast at 11pm last night, at least it wasnt choc! :(

Off for lunch with my mates today, not sure what she is cooking, hope its not naughty! So I am skipping breakfast in case it is!

Be good everyone! :hugs:

i'm gonna hop on the scales when im getting dressed :blush: Prob not lost anything :(

Plumfairy

Havent got one yet. We need someone to make a 'slimmer of the week one' which will be awarded to the person whos lost the most weight that week. Any volunteers for making one? I would if I knew how...:dohh:

Probably because theres something very appealing about food that requires no preperation or effort.. Even if it is potato smilies!! I wish they did 'healthy' things like that! I guess they do, they just dont taste as good! :dohh:

for breckfast i had - 1 and a half snack a jacks (Ava had one half) :lol: and a ww yogurt and a cup of tea with no sugar and no milk :)

Ive lost half a lb so far which is better than a kick in the teeth :D Hope i lose the other half by weigh in day on Monday!

Plumfairy

Havent got one yet. We need someone to make a 'slimmer of the week one' which will be awarded to the person whos lost the most weight that week. Any volunteers for making one? I would if I knew how...:dohh:

I would hun if I knew how to :nope::wacko:

Ooooooooooooooooooo bad, bad girls - I wanna weigh myself too!! :happydance::happydance: must resist, must resist, must resist :blush:

I'm annoyed.
My BIL bought a wii ages ago and never used it. so he gave it to us. I bought a wii fit and had gotten quite into using it. now earest BIL has a new GF and wants the wii back to "entertain her" :grr:

that prob sounds bad since it was his in the first place :blush:

but they not getting my wii fit! I bought that so I'll just take it to my mums! :haha:

I'm annoyed.
My BIL bought a wii ages ago and never used it. so he gave it to us. I bought a wii fit and had gotten quite into using it. now earest BIL has a new GF and wants the wii back to "entertain her" :grr:

that prob sounds bad since it was his in the first place :blush:

but they not getting my wii fit! I bought that so I'll just take it to my mums! :haha:

That's terrible :\ I would never ask for something back if I gave someone else it :| Some people have no manners. Maybe if you didn't use it or something then fair enough, but you clearly do :nope:

My bro has one too so I'm just gonna bring my fit up there and use his :D
in laws eh, who'd have em! :rofl:

Ok girls I've just got my dates for my Army fitness test through today. 22nd of October :wacko: Not a lot of time and I have to run 1.5 miles in under 14mins, do 50 situps and 20 pressups (proper, not girly noes!) Argh!!!

Good luck Raf, i can run 1 mile in 12 minutes but im reallllyyyy unfit :( im sure youll do fine :hugs:

Todays Menu:

2 Fried Eggs(Frylight) WW bread
Banana
Tuna & Pasta
Muller Light
Homemade Chilli

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads