The 'Lets get slim for Xmas' Group!

Ok girls I've just got my dates for my Army fitness test through today. 22nd of October :wacko: Not a lot of time and I have to run 1.5 miles in under 14mins, do 50 situps and 20 pressups (proper, not girly noes!) Argh!!!

Aww sounds exhausting!! Im sure you'll do fine though. :hugs:

Ok girls I've just got my dates for my Army fitness test through today. 22nd of October :wacko: Not a lot of time and I have to run 1.5 miles in under 14mins, do 50 situps and 20 pressups (proper, not girly noes!) Argh!!!

I'm not fit at all at the minute :wacko: Have a lot of work to do! Luckily we have a gym at work.

I'm not fit at all at the minute :wacko: Have a lot of work to do! Luckily we have a gym at work.

You have about 4 weeks though right, so Im sure by then you'll be able to build your fitness up gradually. :D Be hard though, and I couldnt do it! :dohh:

Yeah, that's my thinking - that 4 weeks is enough time :lol:

ive had an oat so simple porridge and a packet of snack a jacks,

totally forgot bout my food diary this week ...oooops!

Didn't do too badly at my coffee morning - had 1 wholemeal croissant & 1 mini jammy dodger.

Lunch: Small piece of hard cheese. Half a small ball of low fat mozzarella, 5 thin slices chorizo, 3 slices ham. (Going away and they all needed using up). Small bread roll. 2 fresh figs with natural yogurt.

was doing sooo well, but had a barney with hubby and consoled myself with a caramel wafer and crisps :blush:

I've done okay so far. Had a bagel for breakfast and some soup with a slice of bread for lunch. I'm hungry now so gonna have acereal bar to keep me going til dinner which will be a baked potato with tuna :)

You will do great hun!!!

I would fail miserably :rofl: I am sooooo unfit!

I been bad today!!

Went to my friends for lunch had:

Large Jacket potato and butter
Cheese
Coleslaw
Beans
3 peices garlic bread :blush:

For tea I had 2 slices toast
Muller crunch corner
Orange Juice
A burger my OH left

Tea

:blush:

I feel fat :(

Ugh didnt have my baked potato but ended up with lasagna and garlic bread! Ooooooooooops.

Awwwww lasagne!!!!

I really want bad naughty chocolate or something but me and OH are going for a curry tomorrow night so no treat tonight :nope:

Hows everyone getting on today? OH made me sit in Burger king with him while he had burger and chips :grr: I was good though and only had one chip and one bite of burger :)

Weigh day Monday eeekkk!!

I have had a very naughty few days but have been good today!

Just about to make sweet and sour chicken stir fry yummy

Have you had a sneaky look at the scales at all Nessa?
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"