The 'Lets get slim for Xmas' Group!

I have no idea why, but 2.5 stone (35lbs) doesn't seem like a lot to me....hmmm....remains to be seen if I can lose it though :rofl:

thats just4starters ;)

u look amazing by the way rafwife

Im a bit Disapointed as i managed to do a 1.5 Miles yesterday running and this morning i barely managed a mile :(

I want to join! Want to lose.. 15lbs :'(

Hey girls, Its my weigh in tonight bit scared I put on 1.5lb last week so I am hoping that has at least gone.

I need to be stricter with myself in regards to excerise! x

Does anyone find that they do really well for like 2 weeks or so then just give up? Thats my main problem :( so annoying. I wish I was more motivated.

Good luck Tonight Becky :) let us know how you get on!!

Yeah Blah im constantly doing that but i think its gets to a point when you feel that enough is enough and you get motivated!! x

Does anyone find that they do really well for like 2 weeks or so then just give up? Thats my main problem :( so annoying. I wish I was more motivated.

Yep I am with you 100% on this one, I was sooo good in the beginning snacking on fruit all the time drinking loads of water etc, Now I think well one buscuit wont hurt will it :dohh: x

Hannah you've lost loads of weight already looking fab hun. :thumbup: xxx

Thank you!! :) still a long way to go to get to my Goal weight tho :) lol x x

had an apple for breakfast and a bottle of water :headspin:

Today I had haloumi cheese and salad in wholemeal pitta breads for lunch. It was yummy :)

Stepped on the scales and no change yet though. To be fair, I haven't managed to exercise yet though!

Well I woke up late and just had some left over whole wheat pasta for lunch. I'm going out now in a bit to get some ingredients to make this for Renah & I:

Apple Squash Soup

1 tbsp of oil
1 onion
1 clove of garlic, chopped
3 lb of butternut squash, peeled and diced
1 sweet potato, peeled and diced (about 1lb)
2 apples, peeled, cored and diced
4 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable stock
1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme or 1tsp tried
1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary or 1 tsp dried
1 tsp of salt (optional)
1/4 tsp of pepper (optional)
3/4 cup of homogonized. 2% milk to fat free carnation evaporated milk

1. Heat oil over med heat in a stock pan or large pot. Add onions & garlic and cook until soft.
2. Add squash, sweet potato and apples, stir to combine. Add next 5 ingredients. bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until squash is very tender
3. Puree soup. Return to low heat for 5 minutes to warm soup. Stir in milk. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary

I might make soup tomorrow :D Filling and not many calories if you omit potatoes and such. I'm a terrible eater :( I just pick at food and its always the wrong stuff. I've had a donut and a little kinder chocolate bar since 7am this morning and it's now 4.30pm :shock:

Making tuna pasta bake tonight which we'll have with crusty bread nom nom.

Blah I agree about the motivation thing hun.

I lost 2 pound since holiday :D am 13 stone 3 now :D Yay! May make Tues am my weigh in day from now.......

Just had jacket potato and salad! :thumbup: to me! Albeit with some cheese :rofl:

I am trying to ignore the cornettos calling me from the fridge....

Can I join too please, I've only got 10lb to loose but I'm finding it really hard to shift. The first bit of baby weight melted away but the last half stone is clinging on for dear life....

Although perhaps my huge bowls of cereal, almost daily ice creams and choccy each evening aren't helping... I need some motivation!!!
I also need to tone my bum & thighs - tummy remarkably ok I don't quite understand how

Was 11st 8lb Top size 10, bottom size 14
Now 9st 10lb Top size 10, bottom size 12(-14)
Prepreg weight 9st 4lb Top size 8, bottom size 10
Target 9st (I was this for ages until just before I got preg) Top size 8, bottom size 8-10.

Can I join too please, I've only got 10lb to loose but I'm finding it really hard to shift. The first bit of baby weight melted away but the last half stone is clinging on for dear life....

Although perhaps my huge bowls of cereal, almost daily ice creams and choccy each evening aren't helping... I need some motivation!!!
I also need to tone my bum & thighs - tummy remarkably ok I don't quite understand how

Was 11st 8lb Top size 10, bottom size 14
Now 9st 10lb Top size 10, bottom size 12(-14)
Prepreg weight 9st 4lb Top size 8, bottom size 10
Target 9st (I was this for ages until just before I got preg) Top size 8, bottom size 8-10.

I'll add ya now :D

I have a mega baby belly :( I hate it. Like I have a pair of prepreg jeans on and omg they're so tight around my tummy so it;s uncomfortable when I sit down. Waah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->