The 'Lets get slim for Xmas' Group!

i had a jacket pot with beans for lunch and a bowl of wheetabix for dinner :thumbup:

about to have a glass of wine tho lol

I'm starting tomorrow as today has been a bit rubbish...

Breakfast - weetabix and specialK (together LOL) with sugar on!!! :blush:
Baby group - full fat latte, 2 cookies
Snack - Danish pastry thing (vanilla and raspberry)
Lunch - cheese & ham toastie, ice cream (the most amazing ice cream - its like a magnum ie coated in thick choccie but inside is orange sorbet)
Snack - mini cheese stuffed frankfurters...:blush:
Tea - grilled cheese skewers with salad followed by steak, mushroom, garlic bread and chocolate angel delight...

and typing all this has made me hungry again,,,,

My first "rule" is going to be that I have to have 5 fruit/veg before I'm allowed any yummies such as croissants, ice cream, cake, choccie

Well im back from weigh in and I lost 4.5lbs im sooo happy x

:yipee: Well done becky!!! Your doing SW arnt you? do you stick to red and green or do you do the extra easy to? x

:yipee: Well done becky!!! Your doing SW arnt you? do you stick to red and green or do you do the extra easy to? x

Yea I am! I try and stick to red and green during the week as I am stricter with myself on those plans and mainly do extra easy at the weekend x

Well done Becky!!!

Today I had:

2 wholemeal toast and philadelphia for breakfast
Banana
Half a peach
Jacket and salad with cheese
Orange Juice
Tea
Piece of shortbread

And a 3/4 hour walk.
Not bad but not good enough and I am absolutely STARVIN now!!! :wacko:

So I had a healthier start to the day today - although slightly too early for my liking!! My darling son seems to have decided that morning starts just before 6am the last few days when I think I should still be :sleep:

Anyway my 6am breakfast consisted of natural low-fat quark (like yoghurt but higher protein) and muesli - I weighed out portion control and everything :happydance:

Its now 8:30am and I think I'll have a :coffee: decaff, skim milk and no sugar - not quite my favourite latte but it'll have to do!

What day is weigh in day??

OOh sounds like you're off to a good start joeyjo! :D Know what you mean about the 6am wake up call.. :wacko: I'd like to say it gets better but I'd be lying!:dohh: As for weigh day, I do mine on a monday as thats the day I have Slimming World so whatever day really:thumbup:

Good luck for the rest of the day :D xxx

:hi: ladies can I join please? I have 14 lbs to lose and would like to lose them by Xmas :wacko: I had my gym induction on Monday and managed to do some cardio but now have blisters!! :dohh: I'm trying to eat healthy but DH keeps spoiling it by cooking lovely food :blush:

Well done to everyone so far :happydance:

Well so far today I have a pepsi max and a cup of coffee!

Jacob decided 3am was bedtime so im shattered today and will no doubt give into the chocolate x

Caine was up all night too!! Bloody teeth!!!!

Good luck hannah!!!

Hi TTCArmybrat!

Joeyjo - good girl, a banana is good :D

I fancy some egg on toast!

ava was up from 2am - 7am!! went to sleep for an hour and up at 8!!:| so tired!!

Niamh was up six times last night. She's been doing this every night for 3 weeks now :coffee: Shattered! Just bought her an amber teething necklace though, so fingers crossed!

So today I'm having...

Brekkie: banana and a cup of tea :blush:

Lunch: homemade humous, roasted red pepper and salad sandwiches on oatbran bread and a packet of baked walkers crisps

Dinner: will be veggie lasagne and its yummmmmy :)

:shock: whats with the nocternal babies? Mine slept as usual but OH has the cold and was blowing his nose ALL night and coughing :( So I'm also tired.

Had a glass of OJ and a kinder chocolate bar for breakfast :dohh: oops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->