• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*The Loo-La Ladies*

hi ladies, im home sorry i hadnt been on while i was away, it was hectic af came after the spotting so im now on cd3 have some catching up to do on this lol hope all is ok with everyone xxxx

hi sarah, hows your trip hun? more to the point, how were things with your granddad:hugs:. Sorry about the witch getting ya, i really thought this might be it for you, but hey look on the bright side, September is the month when that little bean is going to stick, Fx for you hun:flower:.

Daisy, did the witch get you as well?:nope:

Josy tell me if im wrong, but did you lose your little bean, you dont have your preg ticker on anymore?:cry: please tell me everything is ok:cry:

Hello ladies,
I had a tiny bit of spotting this am thought it was AF because my temp also dropped but when i went to change my tampon (sorry if tmi) there was just a tiny drop there not alot @ all but I think she is lurking,I am sure she will be here tomarrow.Glad your back Sarah,I am sorry AF got you but on the bright side maybe we can all catch the egg this month.I am sorry ladies I probably sounds like a downer,I did alot of crying as after 3+ tears I was ready to give up until DH hugged me with tears running down his face and said I love you and no matter what I always will,With a baby or not.I just want so badly to give him a biological child even though he seen youngest dd born (ex hubby walked out) and he cut her cord and adopted her a few years later,MAN I am emotional,I am 11 almost 12 dpo and tests are all saying NEGATIVE
So come on WITCH and show so I can get back to what i do best,TTC (LOL)
(((((((((((HUGS LADIES))))))))))
We have decided every other night while I am fertile and DH has asked me very nicely NOT to test until 1 or 2 days b4 af is due,I can live with this and we ordered more pre seed today and soft cups so time will tell
BABYDUST FOR ALL!!!!!!!!

Josy tell me if im wrong, but did you lose your little bean, you dont have your preg ticker on anymore?:cry: please tell me everything is ok:cry:

:( it wasnt a sticky bean... Turned out to be a chemical.

I guess this month its safe to say im not really trying lol im taking a laid back approach n its much better n relaxed w DH too so im glad

thank you for asking tigger :hugs: he got ou of hospital yesterday and we also found out his kidneys are failing :cry: i was crying coming home yesterday incase i dont see him alive again so im ringing him everyday and he is happy and laughing ( he knows he's dying but he didnt believe it until they told him his kidneys were failing ) so the hospital wanted to keep him in because there is nothing they can do for him anymore but they wanted to monitor him and he said '' if im dying, i want to go home and spend it with my family instead of staying in hospital'' awwww :cry: so i was verry upset that i had to go home but i had to...daisy, lets hope af stays away for you :hugs: hope all is ok xxxx

:( it wasnt a sticky bean... Turned out to be a chemical.

Oh Josy, :hugs:, im so sorry for your loss:cry:, i was hoping you have this little bean stick. God can be so crual:hugs:. Its good to hear, that you moved on and taking a relax approch. :dust: to us all. Come on girls this is our month:happydance:

thank you for asking tigger :hugs: he got ou of hospital yesterday and we also found out his kidneys are failing :cry: i was crying coming home yesterday incase i dont see him alive again so im ringing him everyday and he is happy and laughing ( he knows he's dying but he didnt believe it until they told him his kidneys were failing ) so the hospital wanted to keep him in because there is nothing they can do for him anymore but they wanted to monitor him and he said '' if im dying, i want to go home and spend it with my family instead of staying in hospital'' awwww :cry: so i was verry upset that i had to go home but i had to...daisy, lets hope af stays away for you :hugs: hope all is ok xxxx

Oh sarah, love hugs and lot of kisses:hugs:, your granddad and the rest of the family are very brave, it can be very hard to deal with such a distressing situation. :hugs::hugs:

Hello ladies,
I had a tiny bit of spotting this am thought it was AF because my temp also dropped but when i went to change my tampon (sorry if tmi) there was just a tiny drop there not alot @ all but I think she is lurking,I am sure she will be here tomarrow.Glad your back Sarah,I am sorry AF got you but on the bright side maybe we can all catch the egg this month.I am sorry ladies I probably sounds like a downer,I did alot of crying as after 3+ tears I was ready to give up until DH hugged me with tears running down his face and said I love you and no matter what I always will,With a baby or not.I just want so badly to give him a biological child even though he seen youngest dd born (ex hubby walked out) and he cut her cord and adopted her a few years later,MAN I am emotional,I am 11 almost 12 dpo and tests are all saying NEGATIVE
We have decided every other night while I am fertile and DH has asked me very nicely NOT to test until 1 or 2 days b4 af is due,I can live with this and we ordered more pre seed today and soft cups so time will tell
BABYDUST FOR ALL!!!!!!!!

Daisy, i envy you so much, your a credit to us all, i, and i bet i speak for the rest of us, couldnt do what you have done over the past 3+ years. your our role model, that give us all the passion to move on to every month that this ttc motions give us. Hugs hun for you and your DH, who comes across as such a diamond guy:hugs:

Well AF came today,I was alittle upset so I walked the dog 2 miles with my ipod on blarring in my ears and cryed didnt want DH to see me cry.We are also going to do a much more laid back approach,I think we have been ttc TO much if that makes sense,Were going to continue with the pre seed and temps and opk but I am going to NOT obsess over it anymore,It isnt healthy for me or for DH,It is just to disappointing month after month,I am not giving up but wont let life pass me by either so until I get a BFP I will have an occasional drink,I will bd when we want to and I will refuse to coddle myself every month and MAKE myself believe I am pregnant,I have done this for too long.If and when it is meant to be it will be if not well we will cross that road when it comes but for now I am on a regular cycle and dr says all is ok so we will see what is ahead for us.I am also overweight so maybe shedding these lbs while we TTC will help as the dr did mention even a 20+ lose can help.So I am walking more and plan to join back up @ the gym.I am always here for ALL of you and even if I am not here everyday,I am always praying for you all and your in my thoughts
(((((((((Hugs)))))))))
Yes 3+ years is alonggg time,will be 4 years in January with only 1 BFP that turned to be a chemical.I dont want to lose my mind so I am kicking back,focusing on eating better and excersising more and letting what will be....be.

Hello ladies,
BABYDUST FOR ALL!!!!!!!!

Daisy, i envy you so much, your a credit to us all, i, and i bet i speak for the rest of us, couldnt do what you have done over the past 3+ years. your our role model, that give us all the passion to move on to every month that this ttc motions give us. Hugs hun for you and your DH, who comes across as such a diamond guy:hugs:

:cry: It isnt always eay but I guess I am coming to a cross roads because @ this point I can honestly say it is starting to drive me nuts so were taking a much more laid back approach :hugs:

well finally after 79 days AF arrived yesterday now on Metformin as well FX'd xx

Nashy, that's great news. Good luck w/ properly ttc.

Daisy, big hugs. Try your best to relax and have fun with bd'ing.

Other gals, hi! Trying to still catch up. 3 more days till my fertile window.

We're still in Miami, can't wait to be home tomorrow.

Nashy, that's great news. Good luck w/ properly ttc.

Daisy, big hugs. Try your best to relax and have fun with bd'ing.

Other gals, hi! Trying to still catch up. 3 more days till my fertile window.

We're still in Miami, can't wait to be home tomorrow.

:hugs: Thanks a bunch hun,FX for your fertile window and yes I am going to stay relaxed and I think it will be easier as daughters are off to school all day and hubby comes home for lunch :haha: so well we wont have to worry about distractions and i dont want to make him or myself feel the pressure so I will check for when I am fertile and just make love every other day and see what that brings
(((((hugs))))
Hope all you ladies are having a nice weekend :hugs:

well ladies i did finally 'o', better late than never hey, but i regret to say, that we wasnt able to BD at all in our fertile window :cry::cry:. Oh well, at least i 'o', i was getting rather worried. Its a wasted month, but i perpare more better next month,:thumbup:.

Oh just wanted to also ask, my opks where half dark as the control line, and ther other half was medium faint, i read somewhere on this forum that is still a postive, is that correct :shrug:? Just wondering

well ladies i did finally 'o', better late than never hey, but i regret to say, that we wasnt able to BD at all in our fertile window :cry::cry:. Oh well, at least i 'o', i was getting rather worried. Its a wasted month, but i perpare more better next month,:thumbup:.

Oh just wanted to also ask, my opks where half dark as the control line, and ther other half was medium faint, i read somewhere on this forum that is still a postive, is that correct :shrug:? Just wondering

No the test line has to be JUST as dark as control line or darker hun
hugs :hugs:

thanks daisy, i think i didnt 'o' then cos my temps decicded to fly back down this morning, im so cheesed off at the moment its killing me. I have no idea what my body is doing, i use to be a clockwork cycle girl, but the min i ttc, they been crazy.

thanks daisy, i think i didnt 'o' then cos my temps decicded to fly back down this morning, im so cheesed off at the moment its killing me. I have no idea what my body is doing, i use to be a clockwork cycle girl, but the min i ttc, they been crazy.

I know how you feel mine have done some stange things since TTC as well,I am sending you loads of babydust :hugs: and hope things will straighten out for you soon,You may of just missed the O hun FX
All the other ladies hello,Been soooooo quiet here :shrug: how all is well

******** I am not a chart expert by any means BUT cd 16 is when I think you ovulated *********** FOR GOOD MEASURE KEEP BD HUN MIGHT BE A LONG CYCLE FOR YOU
(((((((hugs))))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->