• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*The Loo-La Ladies*

Sweetie, there are 100 million reasons for spotting. I did as well this month at around 9 dpo. People thought ib, but alas, I'm not pg so it wasn't IB. You could have knicked yourself cking cp, rough sex, etc.

My cycle has been uber weird this month. 1 full blown days of mad cramps and flow (tmi) then 2 days of next to nothing. Glad she's gone though. I always remember my brother telling me that sharks would always eat the girls on their periods at the beach. Still freaks me out 15 years later. Brothers are A-holes. lol

lol thanks, will wait to see if my temp rises in the morning cos it took a huge dive today im having a few drinks because i thought af came and im having a great time :) have to sit in the garden for a signal though and its bloody freezing :haha: xxx

Oh you poor thing! My boss is coming to Dublin in 2 weeks. I'll remind her to pack something other than flip flops.

Broke down finally and got a ticker. All it's going to do is make me more OCD

Oh you poor thing! My boss is coming to Dublin in 2 weeks. I'll remind her to pack something other than flip flops.

Broke down finally and got a ticker. All it's going to do is make me more OCD

Loveeee your cute ticker hun!!! :hugs:

lol thanks, will wait to see if my temp rises in the morning cos it took a huge dive today im having a few drinks because i thought af came and im having a great time :) have to sit in the garden for a signal though and its bloody freezing :haha: xxx

:hugs: I am hoping that is a good sign hun,I broke down and tested and regret it :hugs: I wont be testing until Thursday now I have to hold off for my sanity :haha: what is left of it

*takes bow* Thank you! I especially like the courtship. lol

Hiya,
wow you girls have been busy while, i do my disappering act,
sarah; it could be a implantation dip, and the spotting could be cos of that.:thumbup:, have a easy time in Dublin:flower:, even thou its not at the best of times:hugs:
daisy; your temps are looking well wicked girl:happydance:, i think this is it for you.
mrsmmm; how you coping girl? :flower:

well me, :cry:, it seems like i didnt 'o' after all, im still waiting, and my opk tests are really white and neg. I think its a non 'o' month for me:shrug:.
Oh well just have to wait and see, cant whine again.:dohh:

Hiya,
wow you girls have been busy while, i do my disappering act,
sarah; it could be a implantation dip, and the spotting could be cos of that.:thumbup:, have a easy time in Dublin:flower:, even thou its not at the best of times:hugs:
daisy; your temps are looking well wicked girl:happydance:, i think this is it for you.
mrsmmm; how you coping girl? :flower:

well me, :cry:, it seems like i didnt 'o' after all, im still waiting, and my opk tests are really white and neg. I think its a non 'o' month for me:shrug:.
Oh well just have to wait and see, cant whine again.:dohh:

Thanks hun :hugs: tomarrow is 10dpo have some cramping and cramy cm and cp is medium/soft...Took a few test today seems like they are negative but I KNOW I thought I seen something on 2 of them,DH is going to buy me a twin pack of frer on his way home Thursday and has asked me NOT to test anymore as I sobbed like a child for over an hour 2night
Benn veryyyyyyyy emotional...As for you hun FX I think you will see GOOD things coming your way
You all in my thoughts xoxoxoxo :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

IF I do get BFP,I might not post until I confirm with a digi on Friday PLEASE say a prayer for me as I WILL and do for all of you

Tigger, I am coping very well. I'm two paragraphs away from finishing my term paper. I'm enjoying the waiting to ov 2 weeks. DH and I are celebrating his birthday beginning right now. Bottle of wine. Hip hooray!

Tigger, I am coping very well. I'm two paragraphs away from finishing my term paper. I'm enjoying the waiting to ov 2 weeks. DH and I are celebrating his birthday beginning right now. Bottle of wine. Hip hooray!

:hugs: Glad your enjoying yourself hun and Happy bday to your DH
((((((Hugs)))))))
Have fun xo

lolololol Oh we had fun! :sex: with a slight buzz is always full. I'm just happy to have 3 days away from work. I'm so over my job right now. I've been doing it for 2 years. Every time I ask my supervisor for something new to do, she gives me a task that a 4 year old could perform. I'm now looking for other departments to transfer to to have a challenge.

Hello ladies,How is everyone today?? I am ok went back to bed after getting up and getting the girls breakfast and seeing them off to school.House was pretty quiet so I fell back to sleep for 3 hours LOL...Must of needed the rest,Just checking in to see how everyone is and hoping your day goes well
((((((((hugs)))))))))

lolololol Oh we had fun! :sex: with a slight buzz is always full. I'm just happy to have 3 days away from work. I'm so over my job right now. I've been doing it for 2 years. Every time I ask my supervisor for something new to do, she gives me a task that a 4 year old could perform. I'm now looking for other departments to transfer to to have a challenge.

I can understand how you feel I was the same way when I had to do the same repetitive crap everyday,I hope your supervisor listens to you as I am sure your a great worker,I agree with Josy and like I said yesterday LOVE your ticker!! Have a good break from work glad you had fun last night :hugs:

Thanks, I like it as well. We're in Tampa today, going to Miami tomorrow. Hope all is well with you guys.

Thanks ladies,I am all done this cycle.Goodluck to you all,I will be back soon :)
Bright Blessings

What do you mean you're done this cycle? AF get you? :hug: Miami bound....hate road drives. 2.5 hours in my hubby's car. ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->