• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*The Loo-La Ladies*

I am here but my FAV show is comingon for a 1/2 hour so I will be back
((((hugs)))))
feeling a bit nervous tonight like that feeling you get after your kissed for the first time all kindsa weird...idk if that is a symptom just thought I would share

:rofl: your prob right daisy :haha: .... what do you think of my new symptom ? im dying to know lol im officially 10dpo its almost 3am here :dance: xxx

I am here but my FAV show is comingon for a 1/2 hour so I will be back
((((hugs)))))
feeling a bit nervous tonight like that feeling you get after your kissed for the first time all kindsa weird...idk if that is a symptom just thought I would share

me too.... like earlier my ma told me something and i said it to my aunt and i wasnt sure if my mam would be angry with me so as the phone was ringing to speak to her, i was really anxious and what she had told me was something silly...any way she answered the phone and i told her that ii had told my aunt she LOL at me and said....ok....:haha: and there was me ready to have a panic attack :rofl: not funny at all :dohh: xx

ok im off to bed goodnight and yes im bringing my laptop to my mams :) hopefully i will get coverage if i sit on the roof of her house :rofl: only joking but hopefully i will get coverage :) goodnight ladies xxx

what show daisy lol im waiting for Housewives of NJ ..my guilty pleasure <3 hahah

well i didnt test this morning, i got a HUGE temp drop :cry: check my chart please, im 10dpo so i didnt bother testing blah xxxx

and i had no af cramps yesterday and none so far today xxx there is a big chance im out this month :cry: well im off to dublin so wont be back on until later :hi: byeeee xxx

and i had no af cramps yesterday and none so far today xxx there is a big chance im out this month :cry: well im off to dublin so wont be back on until later :hi: byeeee xxx

FX for you hun really hoping it was just a glich temp,They say 1 below the overline isnt a big deal
((((((((hugs)))))))):hugs:

My temp is going up up up but I still feel left out this month and unsure why
Ladies any thoughts?

Sarah, have fun at your mam's house. Try to enjoy yourself.

Daisy, don't worry. You'll never know till the :witch: shows up.

As for my satanic visitor, she's packed her bags and leaving on a train to nowhere today. Happy dance. I'll be packing my bags and heading to Miami after work tomorrow. Hip hip hooooray. Probably won't be online much after today. Nothing to report in-between now and then. 11 more days to ov.

well just my luck, af is here :cry: im only 10dpo :cry: :cry: always next month i guess....im at my mams be back later :cry: xxx

Sarah, don't cry! It's much better to just have a 30 day cycle instead of 36. BIG :hugs:. Just think, less waiting and more chances to make a :baby:

Sarah, have fun at your mam's house. Try to enjoy yourself.

Daisy, don't worry. You'll never know till the :witch: shows up.

As for my satanic visitor, she's packed her bags and leaving on a train to nowhere today. Happy dance. I'll be packing my bags and heading to Miami after work tomorrow. Hip hip hooooray. Probably won't be online much after today. Nothing to report in-between now and then. 11 more days to ov.

Have a safe trip hun we will miss you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

well just my luck, af is here :cry: im only 10dpo :cry: :cry: always next month i guess....im at my mams be back later :cry: xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I am so sorry hun!!!! I really am!! I tested today and THOUGHT I seen a line but I think I am out 2 so we can try next month if I am and if I do get a BFP we will only be a month apart because it is true atleast your cycles are back to good hun
FX for a September blessing for you! (((((((((((hugs))))))))))

Stupid ME :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: tested this am @ 9dpo AFTER I promised NEVER to again but I woke up feeling like I was going to vomit THEN after lunch I did vomit and dont feel sick otherwise,Time will tell,,,,MISS YOU SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well af was here or so i thought, just went toilet there is only a spot of dark brown/black blood when i checked my cervix there was only wet discharge and a bit of brownish/red blood help !!! xxx i never spot btw xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->