The losers club

I figured most dont, so i thought this would be an ideal place to mention it because its a calm thread :lol:

Click the search bar along the top, and in the drop down box, underneath "advanced search" it says "find all unanswered threads" and it will list all threads with no replies.

I usually go through them and reply to as many as i can help with, and in turn that bumps them back up to the top of the page and then others begin to reply.

If everyone went and replied to 1 or 2 threads in there when they had a spare 5 minutes, we'd have a lot less unanswered threads and people feeling like they are getting missed :)

I like this :thumbup:

Im gonna make an effort to reply to some unanswered posts now :winkwink:

Thankyou :flower:

Dungeons and Dragons...I swear that used to be the most exciting thing EVER when I was little. The cartoon, though, not your dorky film Kitty :haha:

I wanna be in a secret club with handshakes and code words and t shirts. Though t shirts would make it less secret I suppose. hmm...

Anyway, I am quite unpopular coz I'm quite vile a lot of the time so I suppose I belong in the loser thread. :wave:

Well I'm so glad I'm not the only one who posts and gets lucky to get a look! I'm starting to get a complex??!! :rofl:

Polo what a great tool! I just went and posted a few comments on unanswered posts that I could be helpful with. Will do a few everyday now that I know it's there.

Well I'm so glad I'm not the only one who posts and gets lucky to get a look! I'm starting to get a complex??!! :rofl:

I bumped one of your posts earlier today by asking how your day went... You mustn't have seen it :shrug:

I'm such a loser I don't even start threads. I just end them...

I'm going to answer lots of unanswered posts now... tra lalalaa....

This loser is doing fine and dandy thanks.

I was having a think about what actually makes me a loser on this site (apart from the obvious knack of killing threads I have)

I think I am a loser because I shamelessly try and bump my threads back up by thanking the one or two people who have answered me in a post, instead of just pressing the thanks button. What's even sadder is that these shameless bumps don't even work and still no one replies...

I was having a think about what actually makes me a loser on this site (apart from the obvious knack of killing threads I have)

I think I am a loser because I shamelessly try and bump my threads back up by thanking the one or two people who have answered me in a post, instead of just pressing the thanks button. What's even sadder is that these shameless bumps don't even work and still no one replies...

Aw! Poor you! I am now going to stalk you and answer your threads lots and lots.

I am afraid they will be rubbish replies t nought seem as I am such a LOSER!:haha:

Its Saturday night, i'm sure we're all getting glammed up for a night on the town.... or, in our jammies waiting for our OH to come back with a fish supper yummy!!!
Baby weight schmabey weight!
also hoping Tabitha will be happy in her jumperoo (which sapphire1 should try clambering in for a laugh) while we wolf down aforementioned fish supper!!!

Doing ok - very loser styleee - watching TV with DH and both of us are on our computers at opposite ends of the sofa :blush:

I know how to live!

Aw! Poor you! I am now going to stalk you and answer your threads lots and lots.

I am afraid they will be rubbish replies t nought seem as I am such a LOSER!:haha:

I do that too Blondey, although I think my new way of bumping threads will be posting random pictures (per Farie's suggestion). I haven't been watching BGT, I'm such a loser I can only do one thing at a time. Mherkes, I would need more wine before I could fit my fat arse in Tabitha's jumperoo :haha:

Doing ok - very loser styleee - watching TV with DH and both of us are on our computers at opposite ends of the sofa :blush:

I know how to live!

We do that too, DH and I are both losers... :winkwink:

PP - I've been on here years and didn't know about the unanswered posts function. I will pop on to see if my musings will help any threads (I doubt it but at least the thread will get bumped! :haha:)

we are having a suitably "loserish" night - DH Reading the paper, me on my phone and rubbish on the tele (which neither of us are really watching). It's all rock and roll!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->