The LTTTC BFP Announcement Sticky - Guidelines

Ahhh! I just got my BFP this morning at almost exactly two years TTC. DH had a varicocelectomy 6 weeks ago in the hopes that it would improve his poor morphology. We haven't had a follow up SA to see if it worked - so we're not sure whether it was the surgery or we just finally got lucky and a good one made it through. We're in shock. We had given up on conceiving naturally, had done one round of natural IUI, and were gearing up to start IVF at the beginning of the year. Just praying for a sticky bean now!
:dust: to all you LTTTC ladies. It can be a long and painful journey.

Oh my god mito! I had been following your blog and hadn't seen anything. I just checked it a week ago. This is really amazing amazing news. I can't even tell you how happy I am for you.

Renaendel - thank you. Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart - thank you, thank you, thank you. I can't tell you how much it means to me.

Congrats!! So happy you got your miracle!! Hoping for a sticky sticky bean!!

Just got my first positive pregnancy test ever! Been trying for almost 2 1/2 years.

We did our first IUI two weeks ago with Femara and Ovidrel. I still can't believe it worked!

It took us 28 months but we finally got our BFP after putting OH on Clomid. I didn't post here right away because I was so nervous, but here we are at 18 weeks. I hope everything continues to go smoothly. Good luck to all the ladies still chugging along, I hope you don't have to wait much longer :hugs::dust:

LillyTame, congrats, not sure why nobody said anything but it seems i would be the first one who will :) anyway, i've just seen that you posted this on Jul. so... how are you doing?

It finally happened!
Six years, countless ovulation strips, IUI’s, ivf, FET, stillbirth at 21w, another loss, failed transfers and one miracle natural pregnancy and she is here!
What a journey but completely worth it. I would do it all over again.

It finally happened!
Six years, countless ovulation strips, IUI’s, ivf, FET, stillbirth at 21w, another loss, failed transfers and one miracle natural pregnancy and she is here!
What a journey but completely worth it. I would do it all over again.

I remember you from various LTTTC threads back in the day. I am so so so happy for you!!! :cloud9:

I remember you from various LTTTC threads back in the day. I am so so so happy for you!!! :cloud9:

Thank you! She just turned one yesterday. Still cant believe she is here some days. What a crazy journey.

I haven’t been around in a long time because I had finally given up. Just stopping in today to say, after 10 years of trying, I conceived naturally on (or very near) my 40th birthday, despite a unicornuate uterus. I got my bfp a few weeks ago, had my first doc appointment today, and still can’t believe this is real! If you’re still trying long term, don’t lose hope, I’m proof that anything can happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->