The LTTTC BFP Announcement Sticky - Guidelines

So happy for all of you who have gotten your BFP after LTTTC!! It definitely gives me hope. Plus it's nice to see parents who are really going to appreciate their kids because they worked so hard/waited so long to have them. :)

Hello all! I can't believe I've finally made it to this point!! I have PCOS, and my DH & I were TTC for 8 long emotional years. We had tried Clomid, Menopur injections, HCG trigger shots, IUI and none of them worked. I felt my dr was starting to give up on me, so I switched to another one last year. Last month she placed me on Femara 5mg, I O'd on New Year's Eve, and got my BFP@10dpo!! We are completely over the moon! It's so amazing how this dr did in 1 yr what my other dr couldn't do in 7yrs...smh. I'm so glad I followed my instincts!

Don't lose hope. Always keep the faith. If it happened for me, it can and will happen for you!

Congrats again Gabrielle!!! Happy and Healthy 9+. :happydance:

after 19 months I got my clear blue digital pregnant 1-2 weeks this morning and we are over the moon!!!

After 5 years and just before taking clomid a natural :bfp: :)) so happy

13 years and one angel i'm currently 6+4 weeks pregnant with my rainbow miracle :cloud9: final round of clomid did the trick! xx

Wishing you all success sooner rather than later xx

Shells huge congrats. Its always great seeing someone get their bfp who has been trying so long. Ecverything crossed its a sticky bean! Xx

Holy moly ladies, this is the year for babies it appears......maybe everyone will be getting their BFPs in 2014. It's definitely off to a solid start!!

Holy moly ladies, this is the year for babies it appears......maybe everyone will be getting their BFPs in 2014. It's definitely off to a solid start!!

I hope you're right! We're starting Clomid + IUI in August. I'm feeling optimistic!

I've finally mustered up the courage to post here -

Last Saturday, I finally got my BFP! I am still in shocked, even after getting good betas back.

I want to stick around and watch all the amazing ladies here get their bfps, but I promise to be sensitive and hide my signature and not talk about my bfp and all that...

OMG madtowngirl congrats. We've been in loads of mutual threads! Very chuffed for you. H&h 9 months x

I've finally mustered up the courage to post here -

Last Saturday, I finally got my BFP! I am still in shocked, even after getting good betas back.

I want to stick around and watch all the amazing ladies here get their bfps, but I promise to be sensitive and hide my signature and not talk about my bfp and all that...

WOOOOOOOOT!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations! H&H 9 and beyond! Woohoo! :)

13 years and one angel i'm currently 6+4 weeks pregnant with my rainbow miracle :cloud9: final round of clomid did the trick! xx

Wishing you all success sooner rather than later xx

Found out on Monday 7th July that i am expecting twins :cloud9: Eeek !! I Wait all this time for one and two come along at once :)

Congratulations xxshellsxx!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months!!

Congratulations! Happy and Healthy all the way through!

Wow everyone is getting their BFP's. I haven't been around for a long time as we took a break after 2 failed IUI's and many rounds of clomid, but found out today I got a BFP, still in total shock, I'm calling the Dr tomorrow to get a beta scheduled. This one was totally unassisted, no drugs or procedures, after 4 years of trying seems too good to be true, how do you ladies who have gotten the bfp's keep from going crazy until you are 12 weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->