The LTTTC BFP Announcement Sticky - Guidelines

Well after 3.5+ yrs ltttc, battling hypothyroidism, pcos with long annovulatory cycles, 7 failed clomid cycles, endometriosis and several early losses I got a solid but faint bfp two days ago on 11 dpo with a cheapie! Yesterday at 12 dpo I took an frer and i got the darkest line I've ever had. It came up immediately. I'm still in absolute shock. I don't want to get my hopes up but i just have a good feeling about this. What did I do? I lost almost 40 pounds and miraculously started ovulating on my own for the past seven cycles. This cycle I didn't even think there was a chance because I was on vacation with my girlfriends during fertile time. Well my body held out I guess til I got home and i was completely relaxed. Oh yeah and we bdd a couple times :haha: Please send positive thoughts (and prayers) my way. I'm still terrified that this all a joke or something or that something bad can happen. But for right now I'm going to be happy and enjoy this pregnancy :) I had given up hope several times that this would never happen, to the point where dh and i were planning for adoption (well we still are :) we want to regardless but infertility started it for me). I've spent countless hours crying and dreaming of a baby I thought would never be possible ever!! So i hope I can give a little hope and a lot of :dust: out there to my fellow ltttcer's!!!!

Mindy, that is so great. Happy and healthy nine months to you. :happydance: I'm have pcos too. I have to boys, so I'm proof that you can do this.

Omg that is so wonderful! Congratulations h&h all the way through ! Also congratulations on your weight loss that is a huge accomplishment as well! Be blessed. :)

Congratulations and a VERY H&H 9mo to you! You have all my thoughts and sticky vibes :)

PCOS , DH had testicular cancer and lymphoma. (orchiotomy/chemo/rplnd)
we took this last year off to grieve for the loss of my brother and this was our first round of clomid, our first month trying again and we got our first :bfp:

:cloud9:

CONGRATS!!!! That is so wonderful.

So sorry for your loss but thankful for your new life. H&H all the way through. Love when this thread pops up. Gives us all new found hope. :flower:

After nearly 2.5 years of heart ache, investigations and different treatments we are now 7 weeks along. Please baby, stick!

Good luck to all of you with bfp's! H&H 9 months to you all! Really hope I will be in your boat soon!

Congratulations Itakp! H&h all the way through! That is wonderful :)

I forgot to post in here .... after just shy of 3 years actively TTC with the doctors help, two blocked tubes un-blocked, a LEEP, PCOS, HPV (I guess that was a parting gift from my ex-husband, considering he cheated on me multiple times and I never ever slept around even when I wasn't married .... the jerk ... ugh) endometriosis, 4 clomid cycles that did nothing, DH and I finally got our BFP a couple weeks ago. I am scared to death, but I am hoping that everything goes smoothly. After being told since around 16 that I would never have kids, I guess I proved them wrong. I don't know yet if it will stick - but at least know I know it's possible to at least get pregnant.

I forgot to post in here .... after just shy of 3 years actively TTC with the doctors help, two blocked tubes un-blocked, a LEEP, PCOS, HPV (I guess that was a parting gift from my ex-husband, considering he cheated on me multiple times and I never ever slept around even when I wasn't married .... the jerk ... ugh) endometriosis, 4 clomid cycles that did nothing, DH and I finally got our BFP a couple weeks ago. I am scared to death, but I am hoping that everything goes smoothly. After being told since around 16 that I would never have kids, I guess I proved them wrong. I don't know yet if it will stick - but at least know I know it's possible to at least get pregnant.

Wow you have been through it all, enjoy every minute!

Got my bfp last week! Clomid helped me as cysts on one ovary were stopping me ovulating on my own (healthy one was lazy and rarely ovulated either, if ever!). The 16 months ttc and countkess hospital and clinic apts since October 2012 are now all worthwhile.

Just hoping and praying my cub nestles in and stays there for 8 more months....staying positive and feeling so content and happy!

Wow J_Lynn what a blessing!

Congrats to you and SS83! Happy and Healthy all the way through :)

Lttc gals bringing in the bfp! Love that!

I tested on Thursday 23rd, and I got 2 lines, I re-read the instructions because one line was really light, I thought maybe a mistake, but nope, it said, lines do not have to be the same, I booked a dr appt and got one that day, did urine testat dr's and this came up with 2 lines, too the nurse said that she got pregnant and did not get 2 lines initially so I am def pregnant! I kept testing like 4 more times, like a woman possesed peeing on everything! finally the bloods came in, and YES its true!!!!! I am pregnant! I have enough pregnancy hormone to be 1-2 weeks pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!! I can not believe it! we have been trying to get pregnant since 2003. I have PCOS, we just could never make it work, very heartbreaking! all our friends are having babies, and i just got left behind, I was very close to calling the fertility centre and booking our review and starting IVF, we had already tried clomid, with no success we went on a break this year from TTC since April and BAM!!! it all just happened just like that! I ask my husband all the time how it happened I don't understand! anyway here is praying that our little miracle sticks! congrats to you all and good luck to those trying! :thumbup::dust:

Congrats such a blessing! Happy and healthy all the way through!

Think it's safe to post now - here's my brief story.

Been TTC just over 2 years. Had a chemical after 6 months TTC. No BFP for over 1.5 years... then twin blighted ovums on my 4th cycle clomid. Devastated! Then got another BFP the first real cycle after the m/c, while waiting to re-start clomid!

Currently nearly 10 weeks... we've seen little bean wriggling. I'm praying this bean sticks.

Congratulations! Wishing you happy and healthy, all the way through and beyond. :)
Stick little bean stick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"