The LTTTC thread for everyone.

readyformore

Reaction score
Is anyone here that has been ttc for 12 months or more, interested in participating in a ltttc thread?

It seems like there are several women here that have been ttc for a long time. :cry:

Is anyone here that has been ttc for 12 months or more, interested in participating in a ltttc thread?

It seems like there are several women here that have been ttc for a long time. :cry:

I'm not on here that regularly - depends on my mood :wacko: but I think it's a good idea. I seem to be on here the most now (left 2WW when I realised I wasn;t getting anywhere :cry:) but also look at LTTTC forum ( as well as a few others that are relevant (After a loss and Assisted conception) and there is obviously a different issue when you are older and TTC for a long time.
I've been TTC #2 for nearly 18mths (including a m/c nearly a year ago) and if you set it up I will keep an eye out for it :hugs:
I think it would be particularly useful to help women know when to see their GPs and what to expect/ask for as after 35 it is possible to get checked sooner (my GP said 6mths)if you are having problems TTC but it seems to vary enormously as does the plan of investigation/treatment. Even a friend of mine who is also 39 and had actually been TTC for less time was seen much faster - and that's in the same NHS trust/borough.
One day I will set up my TTC Over 35/LTTTC/After a loss/Secondary Infertility/Assisted conception/Endo/After conceiving #1 while NTNP thread (with a membership of 1:winkwink:)

I have been staying away for awhile (a combo of ttc madness and a thread pissing me off :shrug: ) but I would totally fit in here. AF got me today, a day early (how very sweet) and I'm kind of in limbo as far as treatment goes...somewhat of my own doing. Being ltttc and over 35 is the double whammy, it would be nice to be in a thread where we are all dealing with both factors.

Oh great!

I'm glad so many have responded so quickly! :kiss:

How about we use this thread to support each other. :thumbup:

As long as it's friendly to everyone, no matter how many you are LTTTC...I am good.:thumbup::winkwink:

As many as you desire...be it LTTTC #1 or LTTTC a litter.:thumbup:

Well, I'm shooting for a litter! :haha:

I will edit the title so those that are ltttc #1 aren't surprised when they open the thread. :thumbup:

I figured it out. :happydance:

Does the new title make sense?

I was going to say "Ltttc thread for those ttc #1-#20". I was thinking of the Duggars. :haha:

Or "Ltttc thread, regardless of family size".

Which one sounds best?

Yep makes total sense:thumbup: Glad we have a place to go..thanks Ready:)

I hate to be difficult, but I think infertility should be kept out of the title...there are other reasons for LTTTC and everyone should be comfortable.:blush:

"LTTTC thread for familes of all sizes?"

Or how about, "Ltttc thread for everyone?"

True Dmom..I always class the two together because of myself but not all women have fertility issues that are LTTC. I like "LTTC thread for everyone"

I´m in! It has been two and a bit years...where is my darn gorn Baby??! We have a lot of storks round here and I have been known to shout that at them out the car window, lazy swines!!
Yup good thread idea, hope we can all leave it soon, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->