The LTTTC thread for everyone.

You ladies are too hilarious.... thank you very much for such a warm welcome... and yes i am still having large amounts of Cock every morning without fail....

lou

Hi Lou!

Yes, you are in the right place.

Many of us have done, or are doing AC. Some choose not to. It's ok either way.

I did a femara/IUI cycle in September. Currently, I'm au naturale.

I have never been on the COCK thread. :blush:

COCK is good ready.

None of us have even grown a beard, yet.

Hi Lou!

Yes, you are in the right place.

Many of us have done, or are doing AC. Some choose not to. It's ok either way.

I did a femara/IUI cycle in September. Currently, I'm au naturale.

I have never been on the COCK thread. :blush:

O ready u are in for a good laugh ,:haha:

you should go visit, it has loads of info and fab ladies.... talking of info ladies as anyone taken or is taking DHEA??..

I need to buy new COCK; a girl needs a change, every now and then.:haha:

I have never tried DHEA bc I think it can have an estrogenic affect and I didn't want that with some of the drugs I have used. But, please do not quote me.

:xmas13::xmas13::xmas13: The Coq humour is back!
My oh asked me if I have seen changes since he is taking Coq and now Maca, I am sure he is using the free ruler that came with it :haha::haha::blush:

Morning ladies:hi::hi: I miss so much on these threads because of this stupid time difference:growlmad: So I'll start with how long we've been TTC for #3...its been since DS was born and he'll be 14 in January:wacko: not even a hint of a BFP in all that time and I've had regular cycles all that time:cry:

Not sure who asked about DHEA but I take it..LL doesn't she takes something different I think its DHA. Anyway, it helps stimulate the adrenal glands to produce more estrogen. I take 75mg a day of DHEA

I take COCK too:haha::haha:I think this is going to be the biggest help to me as far as egg quality goes, DHEA is used in IVF to help produce more eggs and COQ10 is used to help with the quality. I was also put on iron to not only help with healthy blood counts but it also help even out estrogen:shrug:Not sure on this one I agreed to take it only because it wouldn't hurt:shrug:

I have no idea..I just read the entire bottle and it doesn't say how much is in each tablet..she just told me to take 1 per day:shrug: bit strange:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->