The LTTTC thread for everyone.

It's nearly six years for me and ten losses,:cry: and I only feel comfortable on the ttc over 35 forum Were all my lovely ladies are ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Despie :hugs:

I like this idea, and that it's only for +12 months ladies, I find it tough lately when newbies join and get BFPs really quickly, and then hang around advising the rest of us :growlmad:

I like this idea, and that it's only for +12 months ladies, I find it tough lately when newbies join and get BFPs really quickly, and then hang around advising the rest of us :growlmad:

Yea wtf ,me too ,:growlmad:

I'm in :thumbup: I'm over a 'year old' too, surely that means that a BFP must be coming up for one of us soon :shrug:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm in :thumbup: I'm over a 'year old' too, surely that means that a BFP must be coming up for one of us soon :shrug:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sure does and I mean it wen I say it that I will be as Hsppy for you ladies as I would be for myself to get a Xmas bfp ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yep, that's why I wanted this thread.
I needed a place where I could go to and not worry about a bfp from someone that has been ttc for a few cycles. :blush: Anyone from here that gets a bfp, I will celebrate with them. Yep, that makes me sound horrible. :dohh:

I tried to hang out in ltttc, but it's not the same as here. :hugs:

Natsby, I'm picturing you yelling at those storks! That's just great! :haha:

LTTTC is not the most conducive place, if you're not LTTTC#1...the AC forum tends to run the same way.

Frankly, both scenarios suck, so I hate to differentiate between the two...#1 or #20 (Duggars aside).:haha::haha::haha:

LTTTC is not the most conducive place, if you're not LTTTC#1...the AC forum tends to run the same way.

Frankly, both scenarios suck, so I hate to differentiate between the two...#1 or #20 (Duggars aside).:haha::haha::haha:

:thumbup: I agree.

They don't like me too much in lttt. I have too many kids and therefore, I am not 'entitled to be upset' about ltttc. :growlmad:
AC was slightly better. I didn't get many responses, but at least they weren't rude to me.

For me when I have cruised LTTC there are also a lot of really young women on there, so I think this is a good home for this thread.

And ready ITA, it's incredibly frustrating when someone gets a BFP in record time ](*,) and then patronises the rest of us, and if that makes me a bad person for saying it, then so be it :shrug:

I´m happy to be somewhere where I don´t have to watch what I say to not scare new ttcers too. When someone joins and says hi I don´t want to mention how long I´ve been here or the losses because I don´t want them to get frightened. I think it is better to be ignorant to how hard it can be, less stressful.
Oh Despie how do you cope with so many losses. DO they know why it happens? (sorry I´m sure you have been through all this before but I don´t think I know.)

Yep, that's why I wanted this thread.
I needed a place where I could go to and not worry about a bfp from someone that has been ttc for a few cycles. :blush: Anyone from here that gets a bfp, I will celebrate with them. Yep, that makes me sound horrible. :dohh:

Ready, never horrible :hugs: just honest. Great thread, thank you :flower:....x

Hi ladies when you say everyone is that regardless of how they are trying to conceive be it assisted or Au natrel?? xx

lou

Nats ,for my losses there really is no conclusive answer,I have had every scan and test and so has dh :shrug: ,last year they said I had sticky blood syndrome but the heparin they gave me didn't work ,if I get pregnant again they are gonna give me progesterone and heparin ,ATM I will try anything ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

For sure, AC or natural, or a mixture of both :flower:

Right now I'm still natural, but only because I'm awaiting a referral for AC.

Then i hope you dont mind if i join you, have been on a number of different threads but really dont feel like i belong to them.. I am 41 soon to be 42 dec 15. I have 2 lovely monsters 19 and 14 and would really like another 2. The longer this takes and having diminished Ovarian Reserve are making it seem highly unlikely.. Anyway Hi to all...

Lou

Then i hope you dont mind if i join you, have been on a number of different threads but really dont feel like i belong to them.. I am 41 soon to be 42 dec 15. I have 2 lovely monsters 19 and 14 and would really like another 2. The longer this takes and having diminished Ovarian Reserve are making it seem highly unlikely.. Anyway Hi to all...

Lou

U def belong with us lovely ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"