the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

:) Curly - hehe :D

Crikey sorry Squeshie - I only just realised I did that! :blush: I was reading your post and thinking I wonder why Squeshie has written 'Curly - hehe' - she hasn't posted for a few days! :haha:. Call it preggo brain lol! That's good, like Katie said, sure they will take good care of you x

How are you doing JennJenn? x

Aww congrats hun!! A little boy that's wonderful! Boys are amazing!! Sorry to hear about his spine but glad they don't seem too worried! And glad they are looking after u well! How is everyone else doin? Katie when do u find out hun? It's all very exciting!
Any names? Lucy u got any names in mind? Jenjen how r u hun? Xx

I find out on 19 August - unless I can manage to get a private gender scan that coincides with OH's days off in the next few days :dohh:

Hello all my pregnant friends! :kiss:

Work is busy so I haven't been online too much today. And it will continue to be busy until February of next year :coffee:. Officially I am 11dpo and the IC were both negative from yesterday and today. No big surprise there. We did manage to DTD twice on the day I ovulated - it was Saturday and my girls were with my mother all day and night. So it was the perfect environment - like a mini vacation for us. So technically there's nothing more I could have done to get those little spermy where they needed to be!

So hopefully I will know by Friday or Saturday if anything took.

School starts in 2 1/2 weeks so I'll need to take my oldest shopping for new shoes, etc. My youngest was born Sept 10th and the cut-off date to start kinder is age 5 on or before Sept 1st. So she has one more full year at pre-school.

Jenjen my jack starts school this time ours go back in about 4weeks. So I've got to go buy him a whole new uniform, shoes ect which is going to cost a fortune! It's £27.50 just for one jumper!!! And I'm sure he will destroy it anyway being a boy and everything! Haha however I can't wait to see him all ready for school looking all grown up :) jenjen good luck over the next few days hope those ic's start to pick something up :)
Katie good luck with ur scan Hun wether u have a private one or not can't wait to no!!! So exciting! Xx

Thanks Stacey :hugs: OH has pretty much put the kybosh on a private scan. He sees no reason why I can't wait for another 2 weeks :coffee: I'll be allowed to have one if they can't see anything at the 20 week scan. Boo hiss. I wanted to see the baby NOW :brat:

Hope everyone else is well - for those shopping for school clothes, have fun! :kiss:

Lets make guesses on Katie's LO's gender to make the time pass more quickly for you hun!... I am guessing boy - I don't know why - the fact that you've had bad M/S is steering me towards girl, but something keeps saying boy... don't know why...maybe it is me subconsciously reacting to your siggy!

Routing for you JennJenn - sounds like you have a good chance this month! Tell us if you are getting sick of the preggo chit chat - I feel a bit guilty going on about it when you are waiting patiently for that bfp hun :blush:

I'll be testing tomorrow. I got 2 faint lines but they came after 10 minutes on the two IC I did this Today. So my understanding is that those lines are evap lines. however I've never gotten evap lines before with these IC.

Does anyone have experience w/ evap lines? It's just so strange I've never had them before...:shrug:

I'll be testing tomorrow. I got 2 faint lines but they came after 10 minutes on the two IC I did this Today. So my understanding is that those lines are evap lines. however I've never gotten evap lines before with these IC.

Does anyone have experience w/ evap lines? It's just so strange I've never had them before...:shrug:

Ooh that sounds so exciting - wow maybe this is it hun?! I had them once on a Superdrug (UK store) cheapie, which are apparently notorious for them. The first test I did the month we actually did conceive was the only other evap I ever got - like you, on a brand which I had never got evaps on before. I left it in the bin thinking it was negative, and when I came home, it had a definite, but very faint, second line. I was never absolutely sure of o-day, but at a guess, that was on 10 or 11 DPO so v early days.

Rooting for you JennJenn - keep us posted!

Thanks - this would put me at an ideal due date - mid April. So we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Lets make guesses on Katie's LO's gender to make the time pass more quickly for you hun!... I am guessing boy - I don't know why - the fact that you've had bad M/S is steering me towards girl, but something keeps saying boy... don't know why...maybe it is me subconsciously reacting to your siggy!

I've thought it's a boy since Day 1 Lucy! Just a feeling I get.....I even refer to the baby as 'him' :haha: Only 2 weeks to find out....

Jen - keeping everything crossed for you :kiss:

Fingers crossed Jenn :) Sounds very interesting!

I am going to say boy too for Katie - I'm sure those two weeks will fly by!

We have another scan, this time at the fetal medicine unit at St Mary's in Manchester, to double check that curve and I guess to make a plan re my care or the the baby's after birth care :) So all is good!

Forgot to say, scan's a week today, so I'll be 20 weeks then. :)

Thanks Squeshie - I'm very excited but trying not to be too excited if you know what I mean!

OMG jenjen!!!!!!! I'm am soooooooooooo happy for u!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I can't actually believe your pregnant!! Well done!
And Katie I think boy too! Xx

Well I'm technically not overdue until Sunday/Monday, but those IC were positive yesterday and today. I'll keep everyone posted - I'm just trying to be relaxed for the next 2 weeks. I'm seeing my OBGYN on Monday for a bacterial infection, so I want him to draw a beta. My MD usually doesn't see new OB until 8 weeks...not sure if anything is different when advanced maternal age...

:headspin: :dance: :wohoo:

Bloody preggo hormones, I am sat here bawling I'm so happy for you JennJenn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the best news!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Been thinking about you all day - could barely wait to get online but haven't had 5 minutes until now!

Twice on "O" day too!!!! - doesn't Shettles make that a blue bump hehe?!

PS. Bet Katie's baby will prove us all wrong now and be a little girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->