the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Stacey I love how girly it is, I adore pink :) It's making me get all excited re decorating and sorting out what will become the baby's room - it's an office atm!

Lucy, that is close, are you still not finding out the sex? I've got to say the scan experience ala NHS was a bit rubbish the first time so I'm hoping for a bit more information this time :) Definitely need to compare notes x

Jenn :) I google everything - almost wished I hadn't now! No one like being referred to as having a chunky belly - awh well - tis only gonna get worse!

JR - Sorry about the bfn - but you do look so bright in your profile pic and seem lighter in a way, hopefully it won't be long.

Thank u I do love how pink it is :) curly ur little boy is perfect!!! Absolutely beautiful! So much hair! Jack had loads of dark hair aswell so I'm expecting a very hairy baby lol aww I can't believe he's actually here were have the last 9month gone??? Xxx

I know! He wanted to make an appearance at 35 an a half weeks - lgad he stayed put until 37 though!
When they placed him on me ll I could see was all his spiky hair sticking out of the towel - so lovely!

Still can't believe it - emotional!!!

xxxxx

I know! He wanted to make an appearance at 35 an a half weeks - lgad he stayed put until 37 though!
When they placed him on me ll I could see was all his spiky hair sticking out of the towel - so lovely!

Still can't believe it - emotional!!!

xxxxx

Can you tell his weight and height? Not sure if y'all tell those types of things, but it's very common over here.

hiya all
I love the pink room stacey its gorgeous
Curly your baby is beautiful congratulations
so excited for all the preggy ladies xx

as for me ov'd no idea when I did or if I did but I spotted day 16 ish i think
Thanks for liking my profile piccy.... I do feel much better I have now got to the point where I have lost 4 stone since my miscarriage and I am very happy with my bf xx

He's gorgeous Curly! Congrats again. Keep us posted on how it's all going. Have you ventured over to the baby boards in B&B yet?

Wow - what happened at 35 and a half weeks Curly? U must have been so nervous. That's a relief he stayed put for a few more days.

Our LO arrived at 36+6 - pretty scary at the time - I was so concerned he was going to be tiny and not ready for the world - he was pretty jaundiced and drowsy and reluctant to feed (all he did was sleep for the first few weeks!) but he was a bouncing 8lb, 6oz lol!!! Lord hope I don't make it to term this time or we are potentially going to have a right bruiser!

Curly - he's beautiful :kiss: You must be so proud xxx I'm getting emotional too just looking at his pics (you can tell I'm pregnant :dohh:)

Stacey - the room is gorgeous! I couldn't wait to find out whether it had to be blue or pink :blush: so this is ours so far:

Nursery Phase 1.jpg

Thanks girls! He's sleeping on me right now so sweet!

He weighed 6ib 2oz and 51cm...I'm sure he's grown!

at 35 weeks i was having regular 4 min BHicks which hospital wanted to check - i was 2cm dilated and neeeded to take it easy they said - was very nervous but kinda got me ready mentally for when he actually arrived! ish lol!

Have written in breastfeeding board but not babyclub....so weird how it all changes isn't it...

nurseries look lovely girls...glad everyone's doing well...wow jasmine 4 stone is amazing!!

Love to you all! xxxxx

Hiya ladies - wow we are quiet at the mo. 5 days since the last post! Not like us lol!

Did everyone have a good weekend? - Nice day yesterday in the UK. We had a BBQ and played in the sun.

Half way point for me tomorrow - approx 140 days to go until our baby arrives! Scan on wed - I am feeling all nervous and excited again - not feeling a lot of movement yet - only random flutterings 2 or 3 times a day. Was a bit the same with our little boy tho - took ages to really feel strong kicks! I think I must be devoid of all feeling down there! I never recall any uncomfortable kicks from our little boy - even in third tri. I think he slept all the time - lazy boy!

No I'm not allowed lol! OH is adamant! I think it's sensible having said that - so I am glad he is there to stop me from finding out! Am longing for a girl as this will be our last LO... so if we are having a little boy, I want to find out when I'm holding him in my arms, and I'm guessing then the sex won't matter either way!

Good luck tomorrow then. My OH wanted to know both times and if we ever get pregnant again we'll find out. There's no way I could not find out. I'm a planner and have practically given away all my baby stuff. So I'd have to buy all new stuff..:dohh:

hiya all
I finally came on AF yesterday.... after 41 days ahhhhhhh !!!

Im finally doing the sensible thing and Ive gone on the pill as much as I would really like a baby having a new relationship means I need to time to get to know my bf instead of trying for a baby. Bf is very disappointed but its not forever Ive got 3 months worth so ill see what happens after that ... Ill see be visiting thou :) xxxx

It was Baby Pips due date today and I managed it without a tear xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sounds like you are happy with your decision and that is the right one for you. Good luck over the next 3 months not TTC.

:Hugs: JR - Ditto JennJenn. And will be a good time to get in lots of 'practise' with that new man of yours lol :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->