the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

:headspin: :dance: :wohoo:

Bloody preggo hormones, I am sat here bawling I'm so happy for you JennJenn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the best news!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Been thinking about you all day - could barely wait to get online but haven't had 5 minutes until now!

Twice on "O" day too!!!! - doesn't Shettles make that a blue bump hehe?!

Thanks Miss Lucy Lu. I'm excited but trying not to focus on it in case things go south. But my DH seems to be happy and we'll just go week by week! I'm very lucky and I just hope those w/ greater struggles get their bfp soon as well. Our plan was to try for a boy...so fingers crossed it will be 2 against 3 and not 4 against 1....

I will most definitely find out the sex! Hopefully around 13 weeks. I am considered high risk so I'll go in for an early scan.:happydance:

Congratulations Jennjenn :happydance::happydance: So pleased for you xxxxxx

PS I'm secretly hoping it's a girl, but now everyone has said boy.......:dohh: Only 13 days until we know.....:coffee:

It's only us guessing though - and like I said, I'm sure I've been biased towards boy because of your siggy lol! Remember, old wives tales says bad M/S = girl, so still very much 50/50 chance!!!

Lol JennJenn, you will find out the sex before me! I am so envious everyone is finding out - I am gonna be so desperate to know come December!

Sorry if this is a stupid question :blush: but what makes you high risk? U have probably already said, and I am a bit loopy at the mo

Just my age...increased chance of miscarriage, chromosomal abnormalities, etc. I'm 41 and baby is due 3 days before my birthday. But I've been late with my previous 2, so it is a very good chance he/she will come around my b-day.

My friend who just had her little girl has scans every month starting at 3 months. She and I are the same age.

Oh yep course, sorry - my mum had my sister at 37 and they watched her a little more closely than usual. All was well tho - she's a happy and healthy 17yr old now. That will be reassuring to have the monthly scans, and you will get to see baby developing all the way through :flower:

Hi ladies how is everyone doing? Just dropping in quickly before I get too tired and fall asleep! I always seem to be so tired at the moment!
I was just thinking kb38 hasn't been intouch for a while hope shes ok!!! (unless iv missed her posts) lol
Jenjen have u tested again hun?
How is everyone feeling? Who's feeling baby move?
I'm good just tired all the time but I guess that's just the joys of the last few weeks of pregnancy eh?! Lol I will be so glad to have her out now tho and get my body back I feel HUGE and hate struggling to do everything anyway il stop moaning now lol xx

I don't think KB has been on for a while - hope you are doing ok hun :hugs:.

Not long to go Stacey! - Hope you are getting some rest tonight. Take care x

Yes I have an official positive result from the local Target store. Will post the picture when I can...trying to get my house organized before the morning sickness sets in. I have it bad every time I've been pregnant - so it's not very fun for me.

KB38's hubby was still being tested last I remember.

:dance:
Yes I have an official positive result from the local Target store. Will post the picture when I can...trying to get my house organized before the morning sickness sets in. I have it bad every time I've been pregnant - so it's not very fun for me.

KB38's hubby was still being tested last I remember.

:yipee: - glad af day has passed! Is OH chuffed about the bfp? Fingers crossed you don't get any M/S this time! You never know - they say every pregnancy is different don't they. I had it so mild with DS that it didn't bother me at all - but was sick as a dog this time!! :dohh:

Forgot to ask before, are you getting any symptoms yet?

Lucy - he is really excited. He has picked out 2 names already. Poseiden if it is a boy and Ariel if it is a girl...we were fooling around the pool the weekend I ovulated. Actually I hope I have m/s - it tells me everything is still okay! When I had my mc, the M/S had stopped ten days before my first appt. So I knew something was wrong. It is like my security blanket, even though I hate the feeling, I am reassured the sticky bean is still hanging around.

No real symptoms but the occasional boob soreness, especially when DH grabs them. I saw my OB today bec I had a yeast infection. I told him of this pain I have on my left side. he said I probably have a corpus luteum cyst. He drew blood for a bets HCG and progesterone. So I will know on Tuesday if they need to do anything. Oh and he wants me to see him for my first check at 6 weeks instead 8 weeks. So I will be going back rather soon!

I'm such a total chowder head - I just noticed the header for the thread! Thanks so much!

Is everyone in London okay? I saw the news coverage on the riots and it is getting out of control. Please everyone be safe and don't take chances!

Please post so I know you are safe...

I'm ok jenjen I live quite far from London altho it seem to be spreading all over the uk, personally I think it's disgusting!! What is wrong with these people???!!! I live quite far out of the city in a quiet little town so I don't think il be affected but we do live near Leeds city centre I just hope it dosnt start there! Anyway Lucy, Jasmine, Katie all the rest of the uk ladies I would also like to no ur all ok!!! It's very worrying :hugs:
Also jenjen ur welcome everyone has had there name up there at some point and it's ur turn now :D xxx

Aw u ladies are sweet. We're ok - we live in a village on the edge of a big-ish city, so unlikely anything would happen outside our home. It's spreading like wild fire tho - yesterday apparently someone tried to fire bomb the MacDonalds a 5 minute walk from my office - it did limited damage and no one was hurt, and I think they caught the perpetrator, but I just can't believe it how it is spiralling. Not working tomorrow and staying at home with LO - feel much safer here... although thankfully it doesn't sound like anything else has happened in our city today.

Curly is London isn't she? Hope she and LO are ok - it seems like it's quietened down in London tonight. These kids are finally getting the message there it seems. I can't get over the shock of seeing such chaos and danger caused mainly by teenagers... and so close to home - really scary. They just showed this woman talking on the news about how these kids were laughing about her fear - they're totally on a power trip, really sick.

JR/Katie/Squeshie - hope you are all ok. Post us a note so we know you're good x

It's all quiet on the North Eastern front.....we haven't seen any trouble at all, and I don't think we will now. After getting battered by the media for all being drunken louts (Geordie Shore) or single parents on benefits in the 'most deprived areas of the country' (Geordie Finishing School for Girls) turns out we've actually got the moral high ground :)

OMG!!!! JennJenn HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Don't know why I decided to log on tonight but I have and what fabulous news! I am so happy for you. Fingers crossed your little bean sticks xx

I haven't had much time to read back through everyone's posts but from what I've seen, it all looks good. Will be lovely to see some photos soon.

It's all quiet on the North Eastern front.....we haven't seen any trouble at all, and I don't think we will now. After getting battered by the media for all being drunken louts (Geordie Shore) or single parents on benefits in the 'most deprived areas of the country' (Geordie Finishing School for Girls) turns out we've actually got the moral high ground :)

Lol and we have the reputation in my town for being very la de dah and posh!... and despite the fact it didn't get out of control here, we did still have some copy cat nutter trying to burn down MacDonalds!... just goes to show stereotypes are pure fiction! :haha:

I wonder if our dear PM is screwing about having to cut his holiday short due to a few delinquent kids!

Good to see you stopping in KB - how are you doing hun? :flower:

Thanks KB! I'm cautiously excited. I've had a mc before so I know what to look for. Missed you a lot. Hope things are okay with you and DH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->