the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Woohoo!! Team blue :) bet ur oh is over the moon!! Congrats chicken did the scan go well?? Xx

He was like a dog with 2 tails Stacey :rofl: The way he's been kicking I knew I had a footballer in there!

The scan went really well - everything was fine, the baby was measuring right and all organs were present and correct. There was no mistaking that he was a boy - he turned over, legs akimbo, and all 4 of us said in unison 'Definitely a boy!' xx

Haha he just wanted to show u what he's got! Boys are very proud lol glad all went well!! And love the name u have picked!!! I went to school with a very good looking boy with that name :rofl: have u bougt anything blue yet? X

I spent £60 on baby clothes last night :blush:

Mal is buying a little Sunderland kit for him today I think......:haha:

Love the name, too. Have you made much progress with his room? Post some pics!!!!!

Congrats Katie :) Love the name and the idea of a tiny footie kit :) Very cute

Hope you're okay Shinona, doesn't sound too pleasant :(

Hope your LO is doing well Lucy x

How is everyone else?

I am okay, had my mum come visit, she is very excited (first grandchild) and wanted to buy all of the mama and papa factory shop :) It was nice to go shopping and buy some things for him though, just need to get moving on sorting the nursery now though! :)
x

Hi ladies how r u all doing? Everyone feeling ok? Jenjen has the sickness started yet?
Is everyone feeling there babies kicking away now? Well today I'm 35weeks :dance: not long at all now and my baby Evie will be here! I can't quite believe it!!! My nesting has well and truely kicked in now!! I'm like a crazy woman :haha: I've already cleaned the whole of my downstairs and I'm just going upstairs and when I've done I'm going to start packing my hospital bag :shock: where has this year gone?? Anyway hope everyone is doing well
Lucy hope you little man is feeling better an is enjoying his grown up bed! Lots of love from me and Evie x

Everyone is being so quiet at the moment hope all Is ok with u all xxx

35 weeks, JM! Wow!! Evie will be here so soon. I can't wait to see photos of her.

I have my first scan tomorrow. We told our parents at the weekend too, which was lovely although they'd already guessed! Fingers crossed I am back here with a scan of a healthy little one tomorrow.

Katie, love the name! Hubby bought a tiny football kit for J too. Very cute especially with his name across the back.

x

Had a scan but it was too early to see a heartbeat. Going back in 10 days for another. FX!

First scan today was FAB!! I was put forward a week so I am now 12+4 and due on 2 March. That was a lovely surprise. Baby was fast asleep at first but had its left hand up at the side of its head. He/she is a puncher rather than a kicker and was not very cooperative at all. We were in for a good long time while she tried to get measurements for the nuchal fold test thingy. So, we got some lovely views of its gorgeous face.

It was so emotional and we were so happy. As you know, last time I had a scan (in Feb), it was to confirm the mc and there was nothing there. Seeing that tiny person today was so special. Here he/she is! Happy to hear any guesses as to gender!!
https://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr116/ShonaL/BabyLogie124238113001.jpg
https://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr116/ShonaL/BabyLogie124238112001.jpg
https://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr116/ShonaL/BabyLogie12423811001.jpg

Nice pics! I'm feeling ok...it's touch and go with the MS! It's mostly in the afternoon and evening. I'm happy as long as I feel sick! That means everything is going well!

I am also pretty tired but wake early if I go to sleep before 10 pm.

Aww shinona your baby is beautiful :) so glad all went perfect!!!! I'm not great at guessing lol but il go with :blue: may change my mind as time goes on lol
Jenjen my ms was always bad in the evening :) good luck with ur next scan I'm sure all is fine! How's all the other (very quiet!) ladies doing? I've been packing my hospital bag :shock: lol just need to go to our big asda to get mini toiletries ect anyway hope ur all rite xx

hiya girlies
well looks like this month isnt my month I seem to be spotting so probably AF coming to get me... no fair only day 21

That is early for you, JR. Are you sure it's not implanation?

Not sure what you'll think but I always got spotting before af and I took B6 and B complex vitamins for a couple of months and it seemed to sort that out.

x

no idea on the implantation idea as im still not producing anything on a towel just occasionally getting the odd stain when i wipe. very odd.... day 22 today not classing day 21 as AF as waiting for it to kick in properly. I dont usually spot during a month and it is very very early for me ......... not that its a bad thing as gynae say shorter cycles are more likely to be fertile ones compared to my 30 40 50 day cycles.... TMI aleart but yesterdays spotting was a clear jelly with a string of red blood in it ( very odd!!!!) and today its the odd tiny brown blob

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->