the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Aw so sweet of you to remember hun! I am so excited! DS's 2nd birthday in 3 weeks too - can't believe where the time has gone! How are you feeling? Getting any signs Evie is coming?

How are you doing JennJenn?

God ladies, I need to vent!!!... have just heard over the last few days that my MIL has been saying some pretty mean stuff about what I will be like with 2 kids - apparently, she has been joking about how I will struggle with 2 children, and won't be able to cope with breastfeeding the baby. She's also said that our house wouldn't function without my husband. He is super organised and really supportive with housework and helping out with our little boy, but I do a bl**dy lot at home and with our son AND bring in nearly as much money as he does, working a 3 day week! She hacks me right off! I don't really care what she thinks alone, but it's the fact that these things get said to her family and I'm painted to look like some lazy incapable mess! It's all stereotypical cr*p anyway - because I did well academically, she's always making jokes about how I have no common sense... which is a load of bull.

Sorry, I just needed to get this off my chest. There's no talking to her, because she just denies having said anything. I could tell you oodles of comments from the past. All the feelings and pent up resentment I have are flooding back, and I was blaming my hormones and feeling really guilty, but it seems like I am justified for being wary again. Thing is she helps so much with DS, I feel bad for having this rage - but honestly that's no excuse for some of the comments.

Eek family hey!!!

hiya Girlies
Ive been a away for a bit so it took a while catching up
sorry to hear your news jenn jenn Hugs its a horriable situation to be in...
JM your bump looks so big ...glad ur getting there
Lucy lou MIL arent they annoying grrrrrrrr i vent about mine all the time

As for me well Im having a strange month.... my Pcos is playing up I think as I havent stopped bleeding yet this month so since I started spotting its been 21 days of AF .....
Its annoying and I have no idea where I am cycl wise now.... no one ever tells you about cycle where u bleed all month.....

Hi hun, I'll be back in facebook later so look you up too! Lol I am so excited!! Nice to put faces to names!

Sorry your PCOS is playing up. Hope it stops soon. Did you go anywhere nice? x

I'm doing great and back at work - ugh! :coffee:

The surgery went well, except we didn't have the tubal ligation. My insurance only covers a portion of it and I would've had to pay $2500 - both DH and I said no way! So I guess technically we are NTNP. But I have thrown away all my TTC supplies, etc and I'm not tracking anything anymore. I even trashed the prenantal vitamins! I turned off al the instant notifications on BNB as well. So I'm still trying to move on, but keep connected with those in this MADHOUSE!

LucyLu - my MIL is a witch as well, but luckily she only speaks Russian so I don't have to listen to her stupid s**t.

JR - what a crappy month, I hope you get some relief soon!

I havent been anywhere particulary just been busy with the back to school stuff xxxx

Hey folks - hope you're all okay, have had a pretty mad week being back at school, stonking cold, birthday and Dh's brother is ill in hospital - eek -it never rains just pours!

Gutted for you Jenn - tis a rubbish thing to go through! I hope you're taking good care of yourself xxx

I hope things sort themselves out for you too JR - weird cycles are crapness!

Hope Lucy, katie and Stacey are all well? Any news on baby Evie yet? :) Jack looked awesome in his new school trews :) How are you KB? Still plodding on? xxx

Will definitely keep in contact on fb - how are we doing this? PMs? xxx

Hey ladies sorry about you mil Lucy she sounds just like mine!! Why do they always have to be such witches??!! I think u will be a great mum of 2darling so don't let some old hag make u feel bad for wanting a bigger family, working, keeping a house and looking after a young child is hard work and she should appreciate that not put u down for it!!! Stupid woman! And gosh ur little boy is growing up fast it will be him starting school before u no it lol x
Jasmine sorry your still bleeding hope it buggers off soon!!! Nice to have u bk tho been quiet these last few weeks! X
Jennjenn glad all went smoothly and ur doing well! And hope that even tho u are not 'trying' anymore that u get some good luck and maybe a little surprise! Hehe x
And me I'm fine 38weeks today! I've been having cramping and mild contractions on and off for about 3days now but they don't seem to be going anywhere :( but she will be here soon so it fine with me. Just want to give her a big cuddle now been waiting along time for her! Lol anyway hope ur all good xxxxxx

Well for anyone that wants to add me on Facebook my email address is
[email protected]
And my name is Stacey Ward
For anyone that goes by a different name on here send me an inbox to let me no which one of our group u are lol xxxxx

Added Stacey and L :) I'm Danielle Steele like teh author, my pic is a picture of my dog in the park :) x

I thought it must have been u from ur doggies :) it's lovely to see what u look like :) xxx

:) There's loads of the dogs, the furbabies as my Mum calls them! It's nice to see what you both look like too x Plus easier to see the baby updates on fb!

LucyLu - my MIL is a witch as well, but luckily she only speaks Russian so I don't have to listen to her stupid s**t.

:rofl: - love it! That was so much more succinct than I could ever be, but said it all! :haha:

:dohh: for going back to work. So sorry you had to go through all this with LO - sounds like you are coping really well, and that sounds like a very healthy approach to be NTNP. Nice to hook up on fb - Had a nosey at your pics btw :blush:. Your daughters are lovely.

Thanks Stacey - guess I am not the only one hey?! Far from it. Why do mothers of sons feel the need to be so overbearing to their daughter-in-laws? Guess that is a massive generalisation, but you just come across it so much! Wow, you could go into labour any day now - I keep expecting to log in here and see piccies!

Well, totally random I know, but I am now scared to move off the sofa - a massive spider just went running across the floor, and it has hidden somewhere now eek :nope:

P.S. I am officially in third tri!!! Woo hoo! And to mark the occasion, baby has been giving some real solid kicks and really high up!

:wave: Squeshie - how are you doing? x

Whoops Stacey - I PM'd everyone the other day to ask did they fancy hooking up on fb, but I only just realised I PM'd a totally random jacksmummy on here! - forgot to put the space in your username, so i have just told a stranger on here my real name. Hey ho!

Will PM you again now and facebook you. I saw you on JennJenn's profile and assumed it must be you! x

oooo im excited to be adding people on fb xxxxx im on lucy lou and staceys now and ive added u squeshie ..... anyone else want me ???

It's so strange to be able to see u all! Lol I love it! Now it will be easier for me to let u guys no when my princess arrives! Just a random question here ladies but when do u all start ur Xmas shopping? I usually start end of October but I'm thinking maybe start abit earlier I like to be organised at that time of year it's so stressful and with a few of u due to give birth around Xmas are any of u thinking about it yet? Xx

oooo im excited to be adding people on fb xxxxx im on lucy lou and staceys now and ive added u squeshie ..... anyone else want me ???

I do. I'll find you on LL's or Stacey's. I'm the one with the two puppies on my wedding day. Oh and DH is there too :)

I do. I'll find you on LL's or Stacey's. I'm the one with the two puppies on my wedding day. Oh and DH is there too :)

I've tried to friend you all but I'm hopeless with fb and am having computer "issues" as you can see from the fact that I'm quoting myself so if I haven't done it properly, please friend me. I'd love to be able to tell you all when I finally get a BFP one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->