the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Hi ladies how is everyone feeling this morning?? I'm feeling alittle sicky but I don't think that's down to wether I'm pregnant or not as its too early to feel sick from that :haha: hope your all feeling good today! The weather is awful were I am today :( very windy xxx

Morning hun!

Feeling bit tired today yawn! Literally yawning! :haha:

Other than that all good in the hood - 7dpo yeah!

xxx

Oooh lucky u! I'm only 3dpo :( its dragging like mad!!!!! Not long till u can test! I'm tired today but that could have somthing to do with my little man waking me at 6am :( :haha: kids eh?! Gotta be nuts to want more... Joke! Xxx

Hey ladies :wave:

Im good too, bit of a sore throat and very tired but all good other than im at work and id rather be at home :rofl:

3-4 DPO today another step closer

K. xx

Morning Kelly!

Dragging is a very good description! :dohh:

I keep seeing ladies testing really early like from 8dpo.....I don't want to - 1stly too scared to see bfn for the 1st time and also I think i'm just gonna see if I get my AF....what do you girls think??
:hugs:

I think test when feels rite for u! I'll be testing from 7dpo BUT that is only because I have got 25 internet cheapies I wouldn't if I had to buy normal tests! So up to u love xxx

Curly I agree with you!! Its stressing me out I think there should be one day in your cycle where you do one test and that result is final :rofl: It certainly is dragging!

Hey Jacks Mummy, another day clsoer hun! xx

Im ready for :sleep: already and its only 10.37!!!

K xx

Yea me too!! I'm so tired! But maybe that's a good sign I no when I was preg with jack I was sooooooo tired for the whole of the 1st 12 weeks then I sort of perked up for the 2nd tri the 3rd was the worst lol xx

Morning ladies! :hugs:

My temp went back up this morning so I think this means that I ovulated yesterday (please look at my chart and help :dohh:). If so this means that I am now definitely in the 2WW!

AF is due 29th Nov, and I think I'm going to wait until then to test. I would be too disappointed if I got a :bfn: - I'd rather know for sure.

I still have cramps today and felt a bit nauseous earlier, but as jacks mummy says, it's a bit too early for that to be a symptom!

Morning ladies, im still cramping and major back ache, im hoping thats a good sign for me as i dont normally suffer with any aches!! Im only 3 dpo and the wait is killing me, had a reading that said this would be my month, so im secretly excited lol......bought some ic from ebay that say you can test from 2dpo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tried today and think i got a faint line, but probably line eye lol trying again tomorrow as i know relistically i cant show this early, but its all looking good for this month...... fingers crossed for us all x x x

Hi katiekittykat I would love to have a look at ur chart but I don't have a clue about them so would be no good at all for u sorry! Glad u think uv ovulated tho! Did u have lots of :sex: :haha: hope so!
And hi babydust4all I also tested today (like an idiot) I new it wouldn't show anything!! But I've got loads of ic's so I just thought I'd have a go lol anyway it was bfn but I didn't expect anything else I'll be gutted if I get to 12dpo and still getting bfn's but I'm gunna test everyday with the cheapies and see if/when the line shows for the first time, I'm secretly thinking this maybe my month too but it is my first month so I won't be too deverstated if I'm not, but fingers crossed for us all! Maybe we will all be lucky and all get that wonderful :bfp: xx

Not as much as we should have done cos I was waiting for my smiley face!! It'll be a miracle if I get my :bfp: this time!

FX for the rest of you though - hopefully I won't see too many of you here next time :wacko:

Hi

Im due on my AF 1st Dec I think ( mine travels about) I think I O on monday had crampy feelings in the evening and I had increased cm over the wkend. i know very very early but this morning I had an exstreme wave of nausea which lasted a few seconds and then went been fine since was very odd

Hi jasmine_rose well I'm not an expert but u never no it could be down to pregnancy let's hope so!! How long have u been ttc?
Katiekittykat it only takes 1 :spermy: to make a :baby: so let's hope u got lucky! If not there is always next month!!!!!! Just remember that! That's all I keep thinking xxxx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm all geared up for next month already! Got my soy tablets, my ic opks are on the way, I'm doing my chart, and I've just about persuaded OH that the SMEP is a good idea. There is no chance I'm letting another month pass me by LOL :wacko:

Can I just ask what SMEP is lol and let's hope it all goes well!!! But ur not out this month until af shows!!! Xxx

Im glad im not on my own for testing today Jacks mummy lololololol!!!! It seems like such a long time to wait, its driving me nuts, really excited as i dont normally suffer with any aches, i really feel this is my month, im gonna be gutted if its not!! I really fancy an august birth lol.... x

It's the Sperm Meets Egg Plan - google it. There's a lot of :sex: involved :haha:

My symptoms seem to have gone away these last couple of days...I may use a test I have in my cupboard next Thursday night but I keep feeling like I am already out. We will see!

This is my first month TTC as well, I got my positive OPK today so I'll probably be testing 10DPO - I am obesessed already and it's only been one cycle!! Me and my husband have been at it like rabbits since we decided to go for it!

Good luck to you all

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"