the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Just read my post back and I sound like a right ungrateful whingeing mare :blush: Sorry girls - one of those days. I'm loving being pregnant and so excited for the baby coming - I know I'll feel better soon.

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Don't worrie Hun! Pregnancy is the best but can be awful aswell!!! Lol so dnt feel bad for complaining we all complain it's human nature! Dosnt mean u want ur baby any less! Me an Lucy moaned about sickness abit LOL hope it all ok today x

Yep don't feel bad - I vowed I would never moan after wanting it so badly during TTC'ing, but my god did I get M/S bad compared to last time! Hope yours passes soon hun. Mine eased up massively about 2 wks ago - now I just feel mildly nauseous at dinner time - but nothing to stop me from getting on with things though. I majorly dodged a bullet with our little boy - only ever felt mildly nauseous, which i could usually get rid of by eating something.

Don't know if I said already, but can't believe how close yours, mine and Squeshie's dates are! - we could end up all giving birth within the same week! Will be so exciting in December to come on here and see if anyone has news! We should do a sweepstake lol on who goes into labour first!!

R u finding out the sex Squeshie? Thanks for your post the other day - really sweet of you hun. No more spotting for me - really relieved, just willing on my next MW app now though so I can hear its little HB again.

:blush: sorry that was a really pregnancy-oriented post! Hope everyone is doing ok - who is next due to test? x

Happy week 17 lucy! Can't quite believe how far u are! Iv been chatting to curly123 in 3rd tri she's 36weeks now!! And it looks like baby will be early! Can't believe how long we have all known each other! Also spoke to Tilly do u remember her from way earlier on well she's just got her bfp aswell!!!
Went to see midwife today all was fine! She's very much head down and midwife dosnt think il have a problem with her engaging, which is good! But I am measuring 2cm ahead I'm 30cm should be about 28cm but she didn't seem too worried I will be seeing her again in 3weeks so will see then,
Also have any of you ever had gaviscon? I normally use rennies but they wernt working very well so thought id try gaviscon and I have to say it is DISGUSTING haha! But does work so can't complain.
Lucy glad ur sickness is better now I was lucky with jack aswell only mildly sicky in an evening was never actually sick unlike this little lady! That's y I think girl for u!
How's everyone else? X

How funny - I was just thinking of Tilly, Curly and mmdrago today. Can't believe how far along curly is! So exciting. I will look her up on here.

I know 17 weeks lol! Our little boy was born at 36wks, 6days so if this one decides to come as early, then we have less than 20 weeks to go! Hoping it stays in there a little longer than that to get the best start it can.

Glad Evie is all head down and ready to go - maybe that means she will come slightly early if she's measuring ahead? - although having said that, I don't really trust this measurement thing they do - our LO was measuring 2 weeks behind at my last MW appointment and then was born at under 37 weeks, weighing 8lb, 6oz! (and there was absolutely no doubting the dates - yep I was a pee-on-a-stick-aholic 2 years ago as well!)

Glad the gaviscon is working x

lovely to hear all the bump new its all very exciting will be lovely to see all the lovely babas
My jaw is doing much better and the swelling is down just in time for me to take my lovely bf to my friends wedding at the weekend in Newcastle. Im really looking forward to it..scary for him to meet my friends but they all seem happy for me.. although what they will think if I get pregnant I dont know,

I very much doubt it will be this month though as my moods are all over the place so I suspect PMT .... im already finding reasons to cry all the time ( annoying) or I am being quiet and saying not much at all xxxxx

Hello ladies - I'm back from a long weekend in San Antonio. It was nice to get away and not have to cook or clean for 5 days!!! I'm due to test on Monday the 11th; I'll be cd27 - don't know if I can wait until then! :coffee: I'm not the patient type, plus work is slow so all I have time to do is think about TTC!!! :dohh:

Thanks! KB38. No feelings for me either way...I will use my OPK for next cycle though. I've put them in my purse so I don't forget!

I'm thinking about going back to BBT until I confirm ovulation for next month, just to see if I can handle it emotionally...It's been nice not having to obsess over my temps each morning!

Thanks girls :flower: It's hard not to feel miserable, even when I wanted this so much, but at least I get loads of support here :flower:

goodluck jennjenn fingers crossed and baby dust for this month... Ive no idea about me either.. i guess I do have my hopes up from spotting this cycle but it could be anything. This month I must say Ive been much more emotional than normal and full of cramps ...not sure what that means prob nothing but oh well not long to wait if I go to a standard 28 cycle ive got 3 days to go and if I go on my average cycle length Ive got 9 days left.. I feel posistive it will happen at some time though as Im certainly getting alot of bding lol :)

Thanks JR!

Anyone got big plans for the weekend? MIL is finally going back to Ukraine. She's been an ungrateful, complaining b*tch so we're glad we won't see her for another year! Guess the AF hormones are kicking in!:twisted:

Hey ladies how are we all? Jenjen, Jasmine and kb were are u all now?? And how are the preggy ladies doing? Hope morning sickness isn't too bad for u ladies in 1st tri!! Lucy how r u hun? I'm good 29weeks tmoro!! Just making Sunday dinner at the moment nice beef dinner for the fat pregnant lady! Haha also made some lovely broccoli soup just hoping jack eats some of it lol anyway hope ur all well x

hiya all
thought Id share some pics of the wedding we went to at the weekend... As for me I am day 28 and I did a lovely BFN this morning how poo :cry:

Hope everyone else has better luck this month Baby dust to all and cuddles to all those with bumps xxxx

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.144661998944740.36140.100002028225609&l=d5a4915273

Hiya ladies! How is everyone doing? I have two days off work so getting in some quality time with LO - he is napping at the moment tho so thought I would pop in and say hi.

Sorry to hear about the bfn JR! JennJenn - waiting with bated breath - hope this is your month hun! x

How's everyone else doing? Can't wait till we get to end Sept and see some pics of Evie, JM! I have two friends expecting in the same week so will be quite an exciting time all round, with baby news! Happy 29wks btw!

Getting close to the half way point here. I feel so well - first time in ages - have bags of energy and not getting anything but very minor and short bouts of nausea when I'm a little hungry. Suddenly feel like I'm on top of things much more - definitely compared to the last 4 months! Trying to make the most of 2nd tri before I start feeling the extra weight. Feeling so well it's making me anxious tho - god I wish I wasn't so anxious this time! I think the bleed freaked me out. Seeing midwife Fri for our '16wk' appointment (yep our MW is so over-run!) so that will be reassuring hopefully.

Just had a thought, come weds, I will have 5 months to go till due date, and only 4 months left at work! Yay!!!!! x

Hi ladies sorry about the bfn Jasmine! But u no ur not out till the awful witch shows!!! So good luck and hope she dosnt show!!! X
Lucy dnt worrie about feeling well I did once I got to 16weeks! I felt almost bk to normal then once I hit 23-24weeks I started getting heavy and tired!!! Now I feel like a whale lol and things are getting much harder to do, bending down to pick jacks toys up ect is a bloody nightmare feels like I've done a 10mile sprint once iv got them all :rofl: and standing to do the washing up does my head in cos iv got to stand to the side as bump is just far too big lol ah sorry for the moan ladies!
On an far better note tho my princesses room is nearly finished! It's all painted and the border is on we are just waiting for the carpet fitter coming tmoro evening then I can put all her stuff in and it should be finished :D oh has done a beautiful job of the painting! The joys of him being a painter and decorator :) anyway Jasmine il have a look at the pics when iv got jack to bed, I'm off to finish cleaning the kitchen now :( speak soon x

Hi ladies sorry about the bfn Jasmine! But u no ur not out till the awful witch shows!!! So good luck and hope she dosnt show!!! X
Lucy dnt worrie about feeling well I did once I got to 16weeks! I felt almost bk to normal then once I hit 23-24weeks I started getting heavy and tired!!! Now I feel like a whale lol and things are getting much harder to do, bending down to pick jacks toys up ect is a bloody nightmare feels like I've done a 10mile sprint once iv got them all :rofl: and standing to do the washing up does my head in cos iv got to stand to the side as bump is just far too big lol ah sorry for the moan ladies!
On an far better note tho my princesses room is nearly finished! It's all painted and the border is on we are just waiting for the carpet fitter coming tmoro evening then I can put all her stuff in and it should be finished :D oh has done a beautiful job of the painting! The joys of him being a painter and decorator :) anyway Jasmine il have a look at the pics when iv got jack to bed, I'm off to finish cleaning the kitchen now :( speak soon x

Well :bfn: for me this morning at cd27. AF is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, so I am 99% sure it will happen.

Glad to hear you are feeling better LucyLu! I can't believe how far along everyone is. It just seems like yesterday everyone was POAS!!!

I'm resolved for 4 more tries and then calling it quits. As much as I would love #3, I don't want to be the grey-haired grandma at his/her high school graduation!

I've planned to go back to FF and only BBT until I've confirmed ovulation and use my OPKs as well. 2WW will be hell, but if I don't BBT that entire time I hope I'll be saner! :wacko:

hiya all
thought Id share some pics of the wedding we went to at the weekend... As for me I am day 28 and I did a lovely BFN this morning how poo :cry:

Hope everyone else has better luck this month Baby dust to all and cuddles to all those with bumps xxxx

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.144661998944740.36140.100002028225609&l=d5a4915273

Love the photos! Looks like you had a blast!

hiya jennjenn cant believe we tested on same day lol get us being linked together
Ive had cramps like mad all day now so sure af chasing me...

I held my friends baby at the wkend he was sooooo small 6lbs ...ive always had giant babies 9lbs 8, 10lbs 5 and 8lbs 2 ... I cried as soon as I picked him up and I felt dreadful but I couldnt stop myself... I was totally overwhelmed... mainly coz he was so small and I was happy to meet him but alot because my Baby Pip would have been born very soon and Im so blurrrrr about it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->