The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

Aw thanks Hun! You'll defo have to come and we can jump on train together :) am on my bus into town now & then il b going to brum ahh x

Hope you're having a great time already!
Wish I was there :hissy:
lol

Sorry I couldn't make it :cry: Hope your all having a good time!

Thanks girlies, had an amazing time- had cuddles with most of the most gorgeous babies ever & got hugs from all the milfs! Thank you for the fantastic day girls & I felt really included :) some of the most lovely girls I've come across :hugs:

And I have a little cuddly dinosaur hahaha cx

Hey guys me and Emily had the BEST time, all you girls are so lovely! Can't wait to see you all again! :) :)

My little munch of Emily in sealife and outside :cloud9: my new little friend xx

Thank you for a lovely time. we enjoyed ourselves. You guys are the nicest people i have met, i was a bit apprehensive at first in case some of us didn't get on, but it turned out fantastic. ^^ What an amazing day out. We must do it again one time.

I'm exhausted!

You're so cute Suze :thumbup: and your little man is gooooorgeous! Was everyones journey home ok?? x

ooh ladies had a lovely day thanyou. Your all beautiful and definitely milfs :haha: hope everyone can make it to the next one we have :winkwink: The babies are just gorgeous, alfies having withdrawals from not seein emily :haha: nice to see anna, rhi and nat again aswell :thumbup: and to meet some new friends.

will upload my piccies soon.

Anna you must upload yours, you got some good 'uns.

<3

:lol: I was falling asleep on my train, walking down for my bus and on my bus! :dohh:

Loved my munch of fran, she's gorgeous- and my munch of mr connor, & emily! & of course the split second off alfie! :cloud9: Hope you all didn't mind me flitting about everywhere :) x

Hope you all didn't mind me flitting about everywhere :) x

We loved it hun, was so nice meeting you you're such a sweetie!

You're all awesome!

And Emily's missing Alfie too Char haha. Can't wait to show her daddy the pics of them!!:happydance::cloud9:

Hope you all didn't mind me flitting about everywhere :) x

We loved it hun, was so nice meeting you you're such a sweetie!

You're all awesome!

And Emily's missing Alfie too Char haha. Can't wait to show her daddy the pics of them!!:happydance::cloud9:

Awww :cloud9: you're all lovely! I can't say it enough.. x

hey ladies, had a lovely time! We'kk have to do another meet again soon. If anybody wants to add me on fb search lisa marie savage, i'm the only one with a picture xx

I made friends with Daphne :happydance:

I dont have facebook :cry: buuuuut nat ill PM you my number thats twice ive forgotten to get your number lol.

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->