The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

Char, i love you for hello kitty cupcakes :cloud9:

I saw them in tescos when looking for a cake and i thought ah ill have these lol there so small and cute.

<3

so you wasn't thinking of me then :( haha x

I'm not sure what to do about Fran's lunch. I've got lots of jars in but I might just bring a bowl with me then pop and buy an ella's kitchen pouch on my way through town because it will be lighter to carry. Then I might nick a cookie from charlotte for her pudding :haha:

i'm gonna bring a bowl and buy a pouch too. Gonna go to boots so i can get a meal deal while i'm there :haha:

i'll come to boots with you Lisa if you're going when we're actually there x

I've given in and decided to buy Connor a pouch while we're there :haha: Cba with fighting with him to eat something and having a whingey, hungry baby all day :dohh: I've got rusks though (I doubt the babies will get any though :haha: ) x

I'm not sure what to do about Fran's lunch. I've got lots of jars in but I might just bring a bowl with me then pop and buy an ella's kitchen pouch on my way through town because it will be lighter to carry. Then I might nick a cookie from charlotte for her pudding :haha:

what does she like anna, ive got one in the cupboard blueberry, pumpkin and apple i think, your more than welcome to have it saves you going round town :thumbup: Ill pop it in my bag for you if you like.

Rhi-Im seriously thinking of weaning alfie off of the ellas kitchen pouches he wont touch anything else now lol when were at home hell BLW but if were out he seems to prefer puree it doesnt bother me though because its less mess :lol:

<3

what does she like anna, ive got one in the cupboard blueberry, pumpkin and apple i think, your more than welcome to have it saves you going round town :thumbup: Ill pop it in my bag for you if you like.

Rhi-Im seriously thinking of weaning alfie off of the ellas kitchen pouches he wont touch anything else now lol when were at home hell BLW but if were out he seems to prefer puree it doesnt bother me though because its less mess :lol:

<3

Defo do it sooner rather than later! :hugs: I had to ask for help from the nursery nurse woman to get Connor off them... I'm scared tomorrow will undo all our hard work! :dohh:

Thanks Charlotte but I'm gonna buy her a stage 2 one with some meat and veg in. If everyone is going to boots then I will go with you and buy myself a meal deal while I'm at it lol.

Right I need to close the laptop and get on with the ironing............. see you tomorrow morning ladies!!!!

ahh! my heart got a little bit quick when I read that, see you in the morning hun! xx

ironing :sleep: lol have fun see you in the morning, ill text you and let you know which bit of the train were on.
<3

you'll have to text me too char!!

I will promise, ash wont be getting back till late but ill text you in the morning :thumbup:
I might have an early night tonight.
<3

I thought charlotte-xo was halving with me? i'm confused now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->