The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

i hate getting buggies off a train...scares me. eek. be cool to meet you all.

:thumbup:

How do you pronounce your name :blush:

i'm so excited/scared/nervous AH!

how about like BB said we all pair up when we get there as well definitely know how manys there, i dont mind paying full price if theres an odd number.

<3

eek at getting pushy's off of trains ah scary stuff lol theres like a mahoosive gap isnt there.

<3

I've got £20 so i could afford full price if I have to :thumbup: :) x

right im off to bed :coolio:

Well ill see you all in the morning ladies :ninja: lets hope mr sunshine comes out for us!!

nan'night.

<3

Yeah that gap..they should have ramps for pushchairs as well as wheelchairs i think. Hopefully some nice stranger will help us though.

charlotte, text me in the morning! ahhhhhhhhhhh x

Isn't it quite far from new st. to sealife? Saying that i was pregnant the last time i went there...it seemed like missions.

I don't know, but I'm not carrying any of you yummy mummies! :lol: going to sleep now night night xxxx

Morning! Right I'm catching the 8.40am bus into town so that I've got plenty of time to get to the station and print my tickets. Little missy will have to have breakfast a little early so I've got time to bath her after eating cos she likes to get weetabix in her hair lmao!

See you all soon xx

Morning guys!

What is everyone's pushchair? We might be a tad early so we will camp near whsmith/millies until i spot a few of you :p Either i'm pregnant or just very nervous cause i was sick last night...think it's nerves.

Ours is pink and purple. You won't be able to miss me - i will be the fat one in a blue check blouse lol. Oh and I will have 2 skinny minnies with me :haha:

Aw chick don't be nervous! :)

Morning girlies! My alarm just went off and I had a huge smile :) it looks nice and sunny for us and I'm soooo scared :lol:

I'm leaving my house at 8.30, dropping Tyla off at my nanas, catching the bus into town, walking down to the station, getting my tickets, walking down to the platform where I'll probably text Lisa to death.. Suze, what colours your buggy again? Lisas getting there before me so you'll probably see her first.. Right this is an essay but I'm wearing a dark blue vest top with a black lace vest over it, dark blue jeans and shoes of some description, I'm quite tall, brown hair & eyes, big girl, baby face :)lol:), probably have my phone out.. Hopefully I see you both and don't go upto the wrong people :lol: xx

Ah ok an aqua pushchair that's fine then :)

Oh an I'm wearing a black cardi too! Ee my stomachs in knotssss &&&&&& my train gets there at 10.17 xxx

i have a sola in truffle, still not planned what i'm wearing yet, faff faff faff

I'll probably see you Lisa :) I hope anyway, I'll text you on the train when I get in town etc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->