The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

But it would be nice if we could get someone to take a group photo of all of us, and I will get a copy to everyone but not post it on here x

Aw okay that's fine then :lol: I'm just saying because my friends IRL don't understand my MCs let alone using a baby forum IFYGWIM, I'll have a photo though just aslong as it's not posted! I'll ask you all before I post any pictures I get!

Would it be ok for me to get some snaps on my phone? :) I'll PM them people or whatever and i'll happily get em printed & framed for anyone who wants any pictures if I get some nice ones..

I'm hoping the weathers nice! :)

Yay!

I really want to make everyone something so they have something to take home to remember the meet :cloud9:

got my craft head on!

:hugs: aw char#2 you are so sweet. I can still remember what you did for that lady in GS :cloud9:
ooh seen as your good with trains too :winkwink: can you look up for me train times from alfreton to birmingham. pleeeaassee..

<3

do you think bracelets would be too boring? & aww thanks char #1 :hugs: I like making people smile! Will look right now x

Ooh I'll get the train with you and Alfie, Charlotte! I'm sure between us we can get to the right place :rofl:

What's everybodies names? DJ & Fabby- sorrrry! I'm Charlotte :rofl: x

Ooh I'll get the train with you and Alfie, Charlotte! I'm sure between us we can get to the right place :rofl:

ah youll regret saying that. im so rubbish with public transport :wacko: im glad your coming because if we get lost i can blame you :lol: shall we get on the one at alrefton char checked the prices for me and its £35 but if we get the one at burton its half the price buuuuuuut its a trek to get there really well its not but its out the way wed iether have to catch the bus there or i could get ash to drop us there, but i think all in all alreftons the bets bet because its local to both of us and its small so lets chance of us getting on the wrong train :dohh: - ive done it before :lol: its up to you hun.

<3

ah youll regret saying that. im so rubbish with public transport :wacko: im glad your coming because if we get lost i can blame you :lol: shall we get on the one at alrefton char checked the prices for me and its £35 but if we get the one at burton its half the price buuuuuuut its a trek to get there really well its not but its out the way wed iether have to catch the bus there or i could get ash to drop us there, but i think all in all alreftons the bets bet because its local to both of us and its small so lets chance of us getting on the wrong train :dohh: - ive done it before :lol: its up to you hun.

<3

It's £7 each way from Burton - Steve used to catch the train to go to uni in Brum xx

If it's gonna cost that i'll happily put half train fayre in for you chicken & anyone else's who is expensive xx

Char#2 what website do you use to find out the ticket prices?

https://www.thetrainline.co.uk

x

ah char thanks but dont be a silly billy. Id be able to pay it (Well ash will :lol: ) Im just thinking is it worth going to burton to get the price down iykwim. I think alfreton would be the best bet for convinience :thumbup:

<3

:shock: i think it's worth going to Burton hun!! If not i honestly don't mind giving you the money for it.. I suggested Sealife and if it's gonna be silly money i'll pay x

& i'm really stuck on ideas, i want to give you all something to remember the day byyyy! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->