The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

ooh from derby train station its £15.80 for a return thats more like it :winkwink: does the derby train go through burton then does anybody know.

<3

I'm either going to have to take the car or not go because I won't be able to take my pram on the train as it doesn't fold in one piece.

Owhhh, can you not take your pram on the train? xx

If you buy an off-peak day return it's only £10.50 from Burton. But you can only take the pushchair on the train if it folds in one piece. I'm not farting around taking the seat unit off and emptying the basket - I mean how do they expect me to do that and hold a 5 month old????

Oh :( I thought you were allowed cause I normally see people standing by the doors with them.. xx

anna i always stand in the door but when i go to nottingham mind you its only 10 minutes. argh what a cuffufle :dohh: Id have no chance holding alfs and folding the pram its mahoosive :shock:

<3

I just had an online chat with someone through traveline and she told me I couldn't take the pram if it didn't fold.

I just had an online chat with someone through traveline and she told me I couldn't take the pram if it didn't fold.

oh no mine doesnt fold in one piece i have to take the seat off. i dont even know how to fold the chasis :dohh:

<3

Oh dear :nope:

I'm sure they wouldn't make you put it down if you stood near a door? :( x

& sometimes theres special buggy bits! x

Yes the train goes through Derby then to Burton.

Char#1 I would offer to drive us if you could get to Burton but that isn't fair on DJ and I can't fit all 6 of us in the car :-(

Aw does this mean you're out Anna? x

No, I just feel bad that I can't take everyone :(

aw thanks anyway =) what to do what to do :nope: i really want to go but dont want to risk not being able to take the pushchair on after paying for train tickets :brat:

<3

Aw don't be silly :hugs:

I wish I was old enough :)rofl:) to drive! :(

It's bloody ridiculous! The whole point of prams is to carry babies. How do they expect you to fold it up and hold a baby at the same time???

had a little google about for you lovelies

https://www.babyexpert.com/community/forums/thread/1056582

xx

I think we would get away with leaving the pushchairs were the doors are and just sitting LO on our knees hmm. They can bugger off if they think im holding alfie who is over 21lbs and attempting to fold a blooming pushchair down !!

<3

That's what I'm worried about. I'm going to try get a new one anyway because mine annoys me that it's so awkward to fold.

i don't think they'll say anything, the trains are never busy on the mornings to birmingham! Honestly think you'll be fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->