The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

well on the train going i think thered be me, anna, fabby and DJ wed just have to well and truly cram them in near the doors me thinks :thumbup:

<3

2 could get on at one door, 2 at the next doors up? :) x

if the train people say anything well just have to ram them with our pushy's :thumbup:

<3

I might risk it - Char#1 and DJ you will already be on the train so you can save me a spot lol!

right ladies ill bid you farewell im off to bed :sleep: buuuut i really hope we can all still make it :ninja:

willl catch up tomorrow.

nan night ..

<3

Have any of you been to New Street before? If one of you's has my numbers i can either come to the platform where you's are all getting off orrrr i can meet you's by the barriers xx

I might risk it - Char#1 and DJ you will already be on the train so you can save me a spot lol!

ofcourse my dear. what wed have to do if they got funny about the prams is..one holds one LO why the other puts the pram down and then switch. Im sure wed be able to cope.

<3

What sort of time were we thinking?
I'll try and get a train arriving about the same time as everyone else if I can.

Are we on about july or august? sorry i know just random after you all on about prams. I will be ok on the train cus my pram you can put the car seat on so i can fold the chasis down and carry the car seat to the seat with me x

I don't think we've got a date sorted yet have we? Late July early August I think

July hun :flower:

& errrrm maybe 11/11.30? You guys chose because you've got the LOs to think about x

Are we on about july or august? sorry i know just random after you all on about prams. I will be ok on the train cus my pram you can put the car seat on so i can fold the chasis down and carry the car seat to the seat with me x

You can on mine too but I can't carry it now cos Fran weighs a ton lol!

Aw nik you should come! I'd have to kidnap Eden though :cloud9: and me & Robyn could be friends :haha:

I think my bro has some if everyone wants to do that? I'll go half with you Anna & then if Char/Kirsty wants one they can have one of mine, if they're the right ones!!

I'm so so so excited :shock:

Aw I'd love to come, I've never been on a meet before! But my OH is of work that week so we are having lots of days out. Plus I have decided I'm never leaving the house on my own with Eden again! Well until she's about 5 anyway :haha:

She's an absolute nightmare ATM, terrible twos are just around the corner :cry:

Aw huge hugs sweetie :hugs: :hugs: x

Hi Ladies sorry just having a nose around, just to let you know I caught a train a couple of weeks back to Birmingham and it fine taking the pushchair on....you usually get told to go in the area for wheelchairs however Ithey said that if this area was full we wouldn't be able to take the pushchair on.....I don't think it would be busy in the morning though :) xxx

See girlies no worries :) been thinking about what I'm wearing x

Aww - thanks! Don't worry though darling enjoy the sealife centre and we'll get together at something soon!! xxx

If you give us a date you're not working we can go on that day? xx

I have tread through the whole thread trying to find out if this was happening July or August :dohh: I am back to work August, so was hoping it would be July :happydance:

Can we crash? :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->