The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

I went to cadbury world when I was a kid, and we got loooooads. It's like the best place everrrr. Not for babies, but they're usually happy with a toy and people to show off to, it'll be for the mummies :D

And pics are fiiiine :) Just text Anna back :haha: I love the pics uo already! x

Thanks for letting me have a munch of Connor too! He has the cutest little faces ever :lol:

mmmmmm the thought of a cup of melted chocolate now sounds like pure heaven!

Great pics, love the colourful pushchairs xx Im sure caleb would love chocolate lol x

I've just noticed, did all the babies have blue eyes? :flower:

I dont think connor has, hes got gorgeous big eyes though!!

<3

Yep just edited my last post because they didn't attach for some reason xx

Bryce has...bluey greeney greyey eyes :p Lovely photos Anna! Yeah would love the photos of us all in please ^^

Bryce has...bluey greeney greyey eyes :p Lovely photos Anna! Yeah would love the photos of us all in please ^^

I put them in the post that says "I picked the best ones" - for some reason they didn't post first time I tried but they are there now xx

Great photos everyone, i'll upload mine but are mostly the same!

Aww wow! I'd love to have blue eyes :lol:

& aww I took 2 of those pics of fran :ninja: i love the glowing baby one, it amused me so much x

char alfie looked like he was going raving when he started glowing :lol:

<3

did he :rofl: I hardly saw you in sealife! I was chilling with Anna, Suze & Nat :thumbup: buggy pushing and trying not to run everyone over ;)

I love the one of all the mummies, alfie's face is class in one xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->