The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

lol Im offskies :sleep:

again it was really nice meeting you all. Hope to do it again soon. Anna- hopefully we can all meet on the 8th at derby for rhi.

<3

ok im back, im such a bnbaholic lol. I cant sleep will try again in 10-20 minutes.

oooooo derby meet :ninja:

<3

don't want this thread to end :(

LOL char, tried for ages like x

:rofl: I know but i usually fall asleep within 5 minutes lol but i just cant :cry:

<3

i'm watching geordie finishing school for girls, oooh i'd love to be a geordie xx

my dads a geordie lol

right Im gonna try and go to sleep now :sleep: nannight everyone.

<3

i'm turning this thread away from the meet ooooops :lol:

how quick did today go?

ETA: OMG REALLY? wowwwwwww

one last post then :dohh:

It went really fast. I can remember the first time me and anna met we spent like 4-5 hours together and it only felt like 2 :shock:

<3

one last post then :dohh:

It went really fast. I can remember the first time me and anna met we spent like 4-5 hours together and it only felt like 2 :shock:

<3

Yeah it was a lovely day - cost me a fortune in parking though :haha:

how easy is it to get from birmingham to derby flying solo.......

Also lovely pics! Daphne was so fixated on emily!

Daphne was making me laugh when we first got there, she has the biggest blue eyes ahh! She was just looking at me not quite sure what to make of me :rofl:

It's about 35-40 mins on the train and is easy enough to get on and off. Now I've done it with the other girls I would definitely do it on my own now.

And you can get cheap tickets from www.thetrainline.com xx

daphne has huuuge eyes. I might join you for the derby meet if y'all don't mind?

Aw that would be lovely hun. There is a seperate thread for the Derby meet-ups xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->